_Anna_Topic starter

Michael's expectations
October 23, 2010, 01:58:51 PM
Now that we have a very good thread by BlackJack, about the people's expectations versus reality, I would like to see our opinions about what do you think that are Michael's expectations in this situation and particulary at this point in time, after 15 months. It is very important for us to know if we are leading on the right path and if we miss important things- how can we get (back) on the right path.

All of us have in mind what could be his expectations from us, what could he want from us to do, understand, achieve, in order to make the way for him to come in.
I really want to have this subject discussed as sometimes I feel like we miss important things and probably we let some important things pass by. Also, sometimes I feel we find ourselves in a period where we are like dizzy, like we don't know in which way we should go from now. I personally have those moments sometimes.
It's been 15 months, we had a long way to go and no one knows how long we have to go still, and after 15 months what are your thoughts about Michael's expectations? Do you think he wants something from us that we didn't achieve yet or that we didn't do yet? Do you think we are going in the right way?
I am sure he probably wants something more from us, but he cannot spoon feed us. We need to find by ourselves what might be his wishes. What if we miss(ed) or still missing important points?

All thoughts will be really appreciated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Michael's expectations
October 23, 2010, 05:03:23 PM
Thank you for this thread _Anna_. Your thoughts are quite similar to the thoughts I had yesterday. Knowing that Michael is alive, no doubt about that, I wonder more often in what stage of the hoax we are in at the moment? When does the hoax end? IF it ends; I mean, I really can understand Michael if he has decided not to come back publicly in person. Still, there will be a BAM, but not the bam most beLIEvers expect it to be. May be it’ll be a BAM performance with a virtual Michael, like the Cirque du Soleil shows in the next years and a Thriller II-movie. Michael will be there, but behind the scenes/camera. In fact, he might be directing, producing right now, who knows. I can imagine that he enjoys life and family more without the public eye. There’ll be no stress, OK there will be some stress about the risk of being recognized, however it’s by far not comparable with the stress he’s been in. It is possible.
It might also be the other way. The public eye and his fans. Michael loves his fans, it’s a part of his life and he still needs them, he’s inspired by them. It gives a cross reaction, because his fans are inspired by him, and in particular the beLIEvers and the Army of L.O.V.E. About expectations, we all are sharing thoughts and speculate about what Michael might expect from us. We’re eager to fulfil these expectations, because that’s what we can do the least after what he did for us and the world. The point is how do we know exactly what he expects from us. Yes, we can guess. We think we know him by now. Do we really? OK, one thing’s for sure, we all love him and we support him. A forum like this is perhaps beyond his expectations, so much L.O.V.E., faith and unity. These were just my thoughts.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Tarja

October 23, 2010, 05:30:26 PM
I am thinking about this since quite long. I recently started to feel that everything crossed the first line, that we just stepped in another stage of it all. I noticed some things started to be more obvious than those we had like 6 months ago. I have that feeling that we got a bit tighter, like someone is pushing us a bit from our backs to hold on tight and keep going with this, keep on searching and try to work harder on it. Maybe I am wrong or maybe not but hese are my thoughts since like a couple of months.
I think, besides this, that Michael keeps on watching us and that he didn't get yet what he wanted to reach with all this. I think that the day we'll all see him can be  as well as tomorrow as from now in 2 years or more- this would be the moment when he could say "This is what I wanted, this is what I call justice.". I feel that the day we'll see him is not known either by Michael himself. It all depends on how the situation will develop, on how fast the people will fully understand his message, his reason for doing this. I think that the BAM's day will be on the moment when he will not feel alone. Yes, he could feel alone right now because the believers are less less than the non-believers. And who can help him right now to spread his message all around the world? - the believers. Because only the believers understand he is alive and from here the only ones who  are daily on the forums, trying to get to his message. The non-believers support him.. but they don't struggle everyday for something they have to achieve- they love the man who "had gone" and that's it.
I have a feeling that Michael is a bit calmer now than half year ago or even than 1 year ago. I don't state this, it's just a feeling I have. I don't know if I am right.
Also with this, I'd need to say that I personally need something to move on. I feel that someone has to give us a push, to help us a bit more in this because we are all passing though such a situation for the first time in our lives and sometimes when it's like this you need the one "in the know" to shake you a bit, to give you a support because without it you wouldn't reach out. It's like in any situation of a human's life. We could be on the wrong path and keep on it if no one shakes our shoulders and force us a bit towards the right dirrection. I feel that if someone won't show us there's someone always there behind us, telling us what's wrong and when is wrong, we won't be able to fully achieve the message and go to the next stage of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

suspicious mind

October 23, 2010, 05:49:56 PM
problem is anyone can try to steer us. that doesn't mean that they represent michael and what he wants. so many here as mentioned  many times may not be familiar with everything he has said or done and know how to gage what he is really all about. some who have followed him may have misunderstood what he was saying to them throughout his career.it is a narrow road we are walking. so much information has been coming at us . and let's face it we all have our own preconcieved notion of what this is about and it is most likely going to take quite alot for most to see beyond that.jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

October 23, 2010, 05:59:08 PM
Good question....it's difficult to know what are exactly Michael's expectations....if we got the message? We obviously don't all agree on what it is but at least on the main part yes...I always think that maybe someone here already got it fully and that it would be good to know who.... Now maybe that it is not the only factor and it has already been stated... we are not the only players and surely Michael is expecting things from other people too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_Topic starter

October 23, 2010, 05:59:18 PM
Thank you for your opinions all. I really appreciate.

I myself, at this particulary moment I feel like swimming in a wild ocean. I get thrown from here to there with a hard stroke, being pulled back and forth. I admit I am not in an equilibrium at all, my thoughts vary from good to worst. I am not tired, it's not that. I feel like all this situation will never end, like we move too slow and too less is achieved. That's what I feel. I personally believe that Michael will not come back until he achieves what he wishes for.

Also, I admit and I am not afraid to say it, that doubt creeps in all the time, because in my nature i believe 100% only what I see, what it is tangible. I am a believer, of course i am, otherwise I wouldn't be here...... But to me to say I believe 100% would be only when I'll see him with my own eyes. I know this is not the opinion of many people and that many don't need to see him to believe 100% but it's human nature.

I also feel that after 15 months we do need someone to hold our back more than ever. The more the time passes, the more I have fears getting inside. We had TS, who finished his updates and then continued with reirections. Now we don't even feel his presence that much, only once in weeks (I know he said that there will probably not be many redirections until the Murray case starts, but even so...). We are here daily, learning hard how to be better and stronger soldiers, but this is my own personal feeling- that the more the time goes by, the more we are left on our own. And this is what,for me, generates my fear and allows it to creep in. The fact that I don't know if we're right or wrong, if we do things right, if things are in motion or not or if Michael thinks we achieved a good level and if he is slowly getting ready to come back.

I am not ashamed to say that I feel like on a huge ship without a Captain, and this in recent months. There are things I don't understand, questions I have no answer to. How do we know we are leading in the right way?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 23, 2010, 06:08:05 PM
Very good question.
I have no idea what Michaels expectations are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

angel

October 24, 2010, 10:38:07 AM
I do not know exactly what Michael expects.  However, I think it's going to take a while to include everything he has dreamed of in this hoax.  I think he is playing the ultimate game of hide and seek, something he missed out on as a child, and this is just magnified many times over.  Think about it:  he only gets one chance to do this; when it's over, it's over, there's no going back to redo anything or include anything once he has bammed.  I believe he wants to savor every moment while he can and that he is entertained by us just as much as we are by him.  I feel as Tarja said, he is a bit calmer now and more confident.  I think he is just hitting his stride with this, beginning to enjoy the plan more.  I  do sense the pieces are coming at a faster pace now and that something huge is approaching.  I don't know what it is, but I can feel it.  It's kind of like the anticipation you get when hearing a symphony orchestra warming up, and as I have posted before, there could very well be a major plot twist at the end that blows us all away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 24, 2010, 11:10:06 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsVYuGwAuR0[/youtube]

Here is Michael's Expectations for us.

We are all here because of him, let's continue with him LEADING the way.
It's an ADVENTURE. We are all family. We are being shown and taken to places we have NEVER seen before.

Let's do it one more time, referring to practices...Practice makes perfect.

Repetition also engraves important info or instruction (dance steps, singing, "death hoax" clues) into our minds so it becomes automatic like second nature.

Be yourself and enjoy the ride of a lifetime.
Michael understands Human Nature and knows that people will be what they are.

Whatever way he has inspired you to do or be... "just be" I believe is what he expects.
If your inspired to read to your children at night just do it.
If your inspired to recycle just do it.

Those are examples and I think it is simplier than over analyzing it.
Peace
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:58:49 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

October 24, 2010, 11:51:07 AM
Thinking of BlackJack's post about a hoax within a hoax within a hoax has given me the mental picture of the hoax having many far reaching tentacles.  I think this is why we can never pinpoint one thing and say now I understand. THIS is it. Seems like so much going on and we have trouble discerning which branch of the hoax tree it belongs to. We do know some of Michaels expectations in regard to the outcome from the hoax.  Just off the top of my head.....I'm sure there are many more....
Discover the man we never knew
Expose the media  at their own game
Educate and wake people up to hidden agendas of NWO and illuminati
Re-educate fans and supporters on acceptable behaviour standards  and respecting all peoples right to have some privacy
As members of the Army of L.O.V.E. to practice tolerance and acceptance of one another and unite together to work for the common cause.
Restore Mike's public image damaged by media lies and false allegations.
Regain the repect in the industry that is rightly His
To come back on His terms and conditions

I have a couple of opinions on some of the hoax tentacles or branches as well.
To top Thriller with a real live Thriller
To reboot the careers of  some  members of the Jackson family
To write and produce great movies
[and this is something I really hope to see]....people like sneddon held accountable and brought to justice for personal vendettas and  corruption in the judicial system

The beauty of this masterminded hoax is that we get to come along for the ride and get a great education at the same time Mike is working his magic behind the scenes bringing all the pieces together at precisely the right timing. Something so meticulously planned out has to have been planned to precision right up till it's very end and I'm confident that we get the nudges in the right direction and encouragement when we need a little help along the way. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

October 24, 2010, 11:52:27 AM
Good topic, noone can 100% say what his expectations are from us- i think he wants his army to be l carrying, kind, not to be indifferent to others' needs, to help and love each other, to heal the world, to love children, to show that we care for each other, that we care for our planet and to believe in ourselves, no matter what, no star is too far to reach.That's what Michael is about and i'm sure he expects his fans to be just like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Tarja

October 24, 2010, 11:56:30 AM
How much I like the people here.It's incredible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal