Re: SoulCatharsis tweets to KO.. Oh my!!
February 07, 2010, 07:25:35 AM
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
Somebody is pissed? geesh!
update:http://twitter.com/SoulCatharsis
Holy crap guys are u watching this????

#    SoulCatharsis TWEETS TO KENNY:

@KennyOrtegaBlog hope you cough to death! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog Retweeted by KennyOrtegaBlog and 12 others

* Retweet

#
  KO TWEETS:
Feeling better Thanks for your well wishes Tucked in as it's raining in LA Reading and resting Manly's at my side :) TOY Best of the weekend about 8 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

Down with bronchitis Laying low Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable weekend It's my Sister's BD Happy Birthday Debra Lee I love you xo 9:43 PM Feb 5th from web

I have been posting about this too.  Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am very very worried about this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

mumof3

Kenny is getting terrible twitters
February 07, 2010, 08:03:21 AM
from a person called soulcatharsis
 saw you at Nokia with Travis. You love the attention, don't you? Now you don't have to cut his food and feed
   @KennyOrtegaBlog Yeah, don't drink and drive. Makes sure you also don't murder someone out of greed
who fucking cares, you murderer???!!!
   @KennyOrtegaBlog tweet dreams in hell
Keagain: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!! nny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it

the last one just  7 hours a go kenny must be getting worried it is not fair or I would have lawfull to send those kinds of tweets  if this person was a mj fan sheis not acting like Michael oh my gopd I think this is going to get very nasty for Kenny i am worried for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Kenny is getting terrible twitters
February 07, 2010, 08:23:09 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
from a person called soulcatharsis
 saw you at Nokia with Travis. You love the attention, don't you? Now you don't have to cut his food and feed
   @KennyOrtegaBlog Yeah, don't drink and drive. Makes sure you also don't murder someone out of greed
who fucking cares, you murderer???!!!
   @KennyOrtegaBlog tweet dreams in hell
Keagain: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!! nny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it

the last one just  7 hours a go kenny must be getting worried it is not fair or I would have lawfull to send those kinds of tweets  if this person was a mj fan sheis not acting like Michael oh my gopd I think this is going to get very nasty for Kenny i am worried for him

I am worried too.Let us hope this is just a crazy fun., which wants his  minute Glory and that is all

You have our  support Kenny. You have only been nice to Mike  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Kenny is getting terrible twitters
February 07, 2010, 09:18:33 AM
I saw them before as I'm following Kenny.  And he retweeted the one saying "I hope u choke to death"... I can understand some fans feeling angry towards Kenny, but I don't personally agree with public threats.  Nobody knows for sure the involvement of different people in MJ's life/death/hoax, and it doesn't set a very good example of Love and Peace in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:20:24 AM
I just hope they don't do something insane!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:26:32 AM
This is KArens fault... she has been whipping the fans into hatred against Kenny and others for months....   she has also tweeted some nasty stuff to Kenny herself.

I know this is terrible, but "i hope you cough to death" has made me laugh with tears...  terrible, but i find that so funny.  Just the wording is hilarious!
But of course i dont condone threats against Kenny or anyone else.. even dr Murray.  We must let Justice and Karma take its course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:31:26 AM
Ive just realise who this is:

SAMANTHA DE GOSSEN

Check her out on Facebook... she was the founder of "this is not it" and very close to Karen Faye....  she was also a stalker of MJ...  she is very intense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 07, 2010, 12:12:59 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive just realise who this is:

SAMANTHA DE GOSSEN

Check her out on Facebook... she was the founder of "this is not it" and very close to Karen Faye....  she was also a stalker of MJ...  she is very intense.
This is the problem Michael had this sort of fan hanging round him  I did tweet to her be kind Michael was always kind  thease people are scary  dread to think what they are capable of and kenny  and the doc should be carefull with this lot about Im sorry kf seems to be a  bit of a  bunny boiler does she to you i know she is upset but she is scary and she was so close working with Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 12:22:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is KArens fault... she has been whipping the fans into hatred against Kenny and others for months....   she has also tweeted some nasty stuff to Kenny herself.

I know this is terrible, but "i hope you cough to death" has made me laugh with tears...  terrible, but i find that so funny.  Just the wording is hilarious!
But of course i dont condone threats against Kenny or anyone else.. even dr Murray.  We must let Justice and Karma take its course.

I agree!! KF seems to attract a lot of the crazy dangerous fans, mainly because of all her ranting and hating about everything. I really hope MJ can see now what kind of person he used to be around, because I'm sure he doesn't agree with her way of doing things and playing the part of his best friend all the time. Which she was not. She's very close in attitude to those crazy stalkers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 12:25:23 PM
@mumof3   Yes, i think it is very sad and worrying that both Karen Faye and a lot of the fans have forgotten Michaels message... of LOVE and understanding and forgiveness.
For someone who says she was close to MJ, Karen is not doing herself any favours and she is wrong in going in this direction.
We dont know any of the facts and Dr Murray hasnt been arrested, let alone charged and convicted...  yet she has condemned him as guilty already and seems to think Kenny was also responsible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 06:04:27 PM
How old is Karen Faye ?!No for real !!I'm much younger than her and I would never act like her ! I would'nt even dare .. Its embarrasing and sooo rude  :x
This is NOT MJs message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

mumof3

February 07, 2010, 06:07:34 PM
If you look back on her tweets she tweted liz  taylor and said she tried to help him the day before .he tried to call her 4 times but security stoped him  how would she know that michael had tried to call her if the call did not get through to her  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 07, 2010, 06:08:44 PM
Quote from: "whisper"
How old is Karen Faye ?!No for real !!I'm much younger than her and I would never act like her ! I would'nt even dare .. Its embarrasing and sooo rude  :x
This is NOT MJs message!
You have hit the nail on the head not michaels message at all even when he was in court he did not flare up at the accusers and try and get revenge
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 06:17:07 PM
This girl is going mental! She just tweeted that Randy has confirmed he'd join them tomorrow! It might not be true but if it is that's pretty worrying  :o  Is it leaning towards murder or alive? Getting very nervous now  :(  And she has also tweeted Michael's friends and his family, yup she's scary! Completely bonkers, lol! It saddens me that someone with so much hate inside got the privilige to meet Michael when I didn't... :(  I know that's a stupid thing to say since Michael loves all his fans but I'm just being honest...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 07, 2010, 06:21:08 PM
she has also tweeted realy bad to kf and to gosson who has written good things about micheal(i believe) she is one crazy woman and dangerous  scary times cant she see she is going against michaels words thoughts work feelings he has tried all those years tohelp people and we have one like this    have to say Karen Faye has not encouraged this woman she is one of a kind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions