Kenny Ortega's blog
November 25, 2009, 08:09:35 PM
This is his latest

MJ's TII closes December 3rd. This is the last weekend to see the film on the big screen.
about 5 hours ago from web

I thought TII closed last night.  It's no longer available here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Re: Kenny Ortega's blog
November 25, 2009, 08:15:33 PM
Hmmm... I thought that tomorrow (Thanksgiving in the US) was the last day in theaters.  It was originally an earlier date but it was extended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

November 25, 2009, 09:28:09 PM
TII IS NO LONGER IN THEATERS HERE IN NY  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 11:47:31 PM
They extended the movie here in Australia until  December 9th. I received this email on the 26th! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login here the newsletter i received
....weird  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

mehere

November 26, 2009, 11:50:56 PM
I bet they are getting ready to release the DVD just in time for Christmas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 01, 2009, 01:46:09 AM
new tweet of KO:

KennyOrtegaBlog

Just returned from an Industry Screening of TII at the Arc Light in Sherman Oaks Packed Cinema cheering and loving MJ I'm flooded with JOY

It is like JOY doesn't means joy. Why is he writing it like JOY and not  joy? :S Like L.O.V.E. also an other meaning ;)
what do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

KO Twitter
December 04, 2009, 01:01:39 PM
I was just looking at KOs twitter page.. And something is up.. What i can see he the last tweet is from nov 21st.. But it's still interesting thou..

"DVD may be coming sooner than you think folks. I'm giving him a big hug as we speak... Congratulations!!.. We DID IT!! R.I.P - L.O.V.E"  4:57 Am Nov 21st from the web

"More is yet to come.. the question is .... Do you think you can handle what is next to come of this adventure?? L.O.V.E"  7:09 Am Nov 6th from the web

"Who knows.. This Might Not Be It... But If it is or if it isnt... Its DEFINITELY all for L.O.V.E"  
4:22 Pm Nov 3rd from the web..

Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

larab

Re: KO Twitter
December 04, 2009, 01:04:37 PM
That is not his real twitter account. That one is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Realkennyortega is NOT my site. Please pass it along. This is my only Twitter Account. Thanks!
6:54 PM Nov 27th from web "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:06:18 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
I was just looking at KOs twitter page.. And something is up.. What i can see he the last tweet is from nov 21st.. But it's still interesting thou..

"DVD may be coming sooner than you think folks. I'm giving him a big hug as we speak... Congratulations!!.. We DID IT!! R.I.P - L.O.V.E"  4:57 Am Nov 21st from the web
"More is yet to come.. the question is .... Do you think you can handle what is next to come of this adventure?? L.O.V.E"  7:09 Am Nov 6th from the web

"Who knows.. This Might Not Be It... But If it is or if it isnt... Its DEFINITELY all for L.O.V.E"  
4:22 Pm Nov 3rd from the web..

Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before

Was that his first R.I.P tweet?  :?: Btw.. which Kenny was that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 04, 2009, 01:06:46 PM
Quote from: "larab"
That is not his real twitter account. That one is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Realkennyortega is NOT my site. Please pass it along. This is my only Twitter Account. Thanks!

Oh someone had clear up for me.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 04, 2009, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: "larab"

OH S*IT Thanks for telling me this.. I wish i could delete this topic...

SORRY :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

CC

EDIT: 12/29 HE TWEETS THIS
KennyOrtegaBlog    Wonderful Film PAY IT FORWARD Kevin Spacey, Haley Joel Osment and Helen Hunt KO says Check it out! Peace and Love all over the world!
about 13 hours ago from web
WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IN SOME TOPIC, I DON´T REMEMBER... BUT WHY THIS MOVIE? THIS OLD MOVIE? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i think that read it all together could help... comment <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> 
<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> The rehearsals for MJ are well under way in LA. Awesome team, MJ's rockin! London 02 July 13th.5:24 PM Jun 2nd from txt
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> MJ's awesome! We started Tech rehearsals last week. We've been in Band and Dance rehearsals since April. Cheers...11:27 PM Jun 9th from txt
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Another amazing day with MJ. He has been an inspiration from day one. His heart and imagination are in every part of THIS IS IT! Peace out!2:32 AM Jun 11th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> THIS IS IT Countdown to MJ in London. One month and a day. WHO'S BAD![/u]2:10 AM Jun 12th from txt
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> THIS IS IT Countdown to MJ in London. One month! Going be startin something...[/u]1:10 AM Jun 13th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Finish the lyrics..."HEAL THE WORLD...1:28 AM Jun 13th from web <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I'm off to rehearsal. I promise to send your love and praises to the MAN! Peace my peeps. Love somebody <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->11:38 AM Jun 13th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Rehearsals have been awesome! The Band, Dancers, Singers and entire Team are so dedicated. MJ feels your love Peeps! Keep it coming <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> xo1:11 AM Jun 14th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> If you could close your eyes and be any where in the world right now, where would you want to be? IMC!10:43 AM Jun 14th from web  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> haha really, you have almost a month to the 13th, anywhere you'd want to be before that? haha10:45 AM Jun 14th from web  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Off to LA and rehearsals. I'm looking forward to a great week with MJ and the Team! Rock ON! TII ! COUNTDOWN TO LONDON @ Kennyortetga.com9:51 AM Jun 15th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Currently I have 1,392 Followers on Twitter. Help me get to 2002 before I leave for London. Peace!2:10 PM Jun 15th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Kicking back with Manly after a great rehearsal. Thanks for putting out the tweets! We've grown to 1,452 only 550 more to reach 2002! TII !
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> 2002 I Directed the Opening & Closing Ceremonies for the Salt Lake Winter Olympics. 02 I think explains itself TII! A good number, agree?10:30 AM Jun 16th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Off for another day of rehearsal, and living the dream. Peace my Peeps!10:39 AM Jun 16th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Thanks for your tweets, love hearing from you. Sweet dreams from Manly and me. Only 238 more Followers to hit 2002. Keep em coming. TII2:18 AM Jun 18th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Rockin at rehearsal. Thinking of you guys. Hope you're having a great night.6:54 PM Jun 18th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> WHOO HOO, less than 100 Followers to go till our 2002 goal! We'll celebrate together when we arrive! Peace my Peeps from back stage at TII!1:54 AM Jun 19th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> 30 Peeps away <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's going to happen today! Countdown to TII 24 Days. Imagination Creates Reality!11:01 AM Jun 19th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> TA-DAH! WOOH-HOO! 20 02 TII! UNBELIEVABLE, KEEP EM COMING!1:20 PM Jun 19th from web <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Good night sweet Peeps! Thanks for an amazing day bringing the site to 2002! Your love & support means the world to me and everyone at TII1:32 AM Jun 20th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Enjoying a restful day in the sun. Tomorrows rehearsal bring us another day closer to the dream. We feel your love & excitement! 21 days TII01:50 PM Jun 21st from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Later Peeps, off and running. Have a good one .)11:18 AM Jun 22nd from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Sweet Dreams All! I'm off to slumber. I have to rest up for a very big TII week. Imagination creates reality! Peace in Iran and the world!11:03 PM Jun 22nd from web <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Rehearsal was awesome tonight. My lips are sealed as to any specifics, but know we're back and we're bad as ever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> 19 days and counting TII1:54 AM Jun 24th from web  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Good night sweet tweets. Dream the impossible dream...Peace, love and happiness!1:56 AM Jun 24th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Great day at rehearsal! Enjoying a big bowl of cereal then reading Manly a bedtime story. Sweet dreams and tweets 19 and counting to TII!1:40 AM Jun 25th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Almost 2600 Twitter Friends! Feels mighty good knowing your there. Having a blast getting the big show on the road. MJ - TII - London soon!12:02 PM Jun 25th from web  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

25 JUN 12:02   <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  BIG SHOW ON THE ROAD <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> My dear friend Michael Jackson... <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->.6:54 PM Jun 25th from Twitter Tools  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> The World has lost one of the greatest hearts and the heavens have gained a Saint. In the Light my dear Michael, my friend-I love you more!10:44 PM Jun 25th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Good night to the saddest day. Please join the TII Team in prayer for Michael's Children and Family. MJ Rocked this world like no other! <312:59 AM Jun 26th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Michael has taken us to this day and now has left it in our hands. Take care of each other and save the planet for future generations. LOVE11:56 AM Jun 26th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> The TII Team is deeply grieving the loss of our dear Michael. Our hearts go out to Michaels Children, Family and Fans around the world. LOVE12:04 AM Jun 27th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> As we close our eyes on this sad day, DREAM, BELIEVE, THIS IS NOT IT. In time, we will celebrate and honor his vision with you all.12:13 AM Jun 27th from web <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->  You are not alone in the desire to see Michael celebrated with a Tribute that honors his final work TII We are working to make that real.12:30 PM Jun 27th from web  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> two days after? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> You are not alone I am here with you and though we're far apart you're always in my heart cause you are not alone...Forever and always, Love9:56 PM Jun 28th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> *: Official Michael Jackson rehearsal footage from "This Is It" has been released - Todd <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->.2:39 PM Jul 2nd from Twitter Tools  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> REMEMBER MICHAEL LET'S START GIVING HEAL THE WORLD!11:14 AM Jul 4th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Look up-Michael-Our Angel of Light-soaring-flying through space-above us-below us-effortless-boundless-perfect-dancing-joyously-free-dancing11:04 PM Jul 4th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> BIOLUMINESCENCE-emission of light by a living organism which chemical energy is converted to light energy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> fireflies, jelly fish, Michael!11:28 PM Jul 5th from web <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> There are two ways to live your life...as though NOTHING IS A MIRACLE OR...as though EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE7:47 PM Jul 7th from web  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 7/7 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Thank you Jackson Family for inviting the WORLD TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE to celebrate the life of our beloved MICHAEL- Our love to you all!8:33 PM Jul 8th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Thanks everyone for your out pouring of love and support. Together, we'll heal the pain by striving to HEAL THE WORLD. Michael WILL BE THERE6:18 PM Jul 10th from web <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I LOVE YOU MORE! Have a great Sunday. Love somebody <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->9:43 AM Jul 12th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> hear your laughter and feel your joy. I love you more!1:54 AM Jul 15th from web <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> THIS IS IT my peeps. Dedicated to all the believers. MJ, Singing and Dancing on the Big Screen! All for you, the fans! October 09! Peace12:05 AM Aug 12th from web  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I spent the day pouring through gorgeous footage of our beloved Michael. He looks beautiful! SMILE12:49 AM Aug 13th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are anything your heart desires will come to you...Sweet Dreams my Peeps11:07 PM Aug 16th from TwitterFon
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Michael is gone from this earth, but his legacy will live on to inspire us always. THIS IS IT Oct. 2009 Theatres everywhere! WITH LOVE xo KO12:17 PM Aug 13th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> EVOL UOY NAM NI EHT RORRIM EKAM TAHT EGNAHC (:10:21 AM Aug 19th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Schaweeeet Dreams ya'll Hope you had a Saturday like in the movies, with a happy ending. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->12:56 AM Aug 23rd from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I'm Flying-Nothing will stop me now-Higher still look at how-I can zoom around-Way up off the ground-I'm Flying...Peter Pan1:09 AM Aug 28th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Happy Birthday my beloved Michael. Knowing you is one of the greatest gifts of my life. You continue to inspire me I L.O.V.E. you more TII11:55 PM Aug 28th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Michael lives through all of us now. Celebrate his life by living ours with love in our hearts for the planet, it's chlidren and each other11:48 PM Aug 30th from web "will live would be better" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back12:25 AM Sep 1st from web  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Most of my followers new I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don't look for hidden messages. Promise they're not there. Just fun12:09 AM Sep 2nd from web  <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> just fun <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  not there <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> If your heart is in your dream No request is too extreme When you wish upon a star As Dreamers Do" Sweet Dreams World <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->12:18 AM Sep 2nd from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> We were a top a hill over looking a Valley. The moon was red, the sky purple. It was Beautiful. Flowers, Music, Family, Friends, L.O.V.E.2:05 AM Sep 4th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Thoughts of the sea, salt air, distant rainbows, warm sand, happy people. Flash Vacation! Wherever you are today I'll be TOY! Enjoy Be Safe12:32 PM Sep 5th from web
 <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Hi guys KO here from the editing room at Sony TOY everyday. We're working hard to finish the film. It's all for you, THE FANS6:03 PM Sep 8th from web  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:44:32 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Re: KO TWITTER FROM THE TOP!
December 05, 2009, 02:25:12 PM
Kenny really is a strange person mystirous as H... aargzhg :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Re: KO TWITTER FROM THE TOP!
December 05, 2009, 02:31:49 PM
LOL, good old Kenny!   :lol:  I don't know what to think about half those tweets. When people started asking him if there were hidden messages in his tweets, he tweeted not to look for hidden messages and that they were just for fun. :roll:   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D

He sure is!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Leave it to Kenny, he'll confuse the he double hockey sticks out of you!!! :lol:  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions