trublu

Re: MysteriousMind - Chapter 4 (shocking)
October 19, 2010, 01:15:45 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "trublu"
:lol:  come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles  :lol:  is nothing new ;) but the technic used  was about to be discovered.

I don't find this the same as a double, I had never heard of this technique before.

Something was odd with some "michaels" and those we have been calling doubles.

I see what you're saying, I totally agree. Something is not right.

I just didn't get when you said, 'is nothing new', because this is a new theory to me. (Superimposing Michaels face onto a dancing body).

Peace.

If this technique was indeed used, which is highly plausible, then for sure the faces of doubles were used also.  There are just too many different faces in that movie.  Bye bye "angles/lighting" arguments, welcome "manipulation/mind fuck" arguments.   Michael Jackson's This Is It -> also known as Michael Jackson's Big Optical Illusion.

I'm thinking a combination of this technique and doubles were used.

Like you say, some of the faces are too different to even resemble the same person, let alone Michael. That bit when they are filming the drill...That in my opinion cannot be Michael..

But I think it's possible that doubles faces and were used and superimposed onto that dancers body...I mean to the person who said the doubles would have to be able to dance was right! There are a lot of impersonators, but surely not all of them know how to dance. And I always thought the dancing was off anyway. The dancing is different to any other footage of Michael dancing. Some people put this down to age but I didn't buy it. Michael could do the moonwalk in his sleep...

Now my question is...was Michael in this film at all? If so, in what parts do you think??

Maybe Michael was soley 'the director' ??

Hmm makes you wonder...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 19, 2010, 01:28:27 AM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
:lol:  come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles  :lol:  is nothing new ;) but the technic used  was about to be discovered.

You're right.  This has been discussed up and down since last year, but to me this just proves that the bastards used a double,  superimposing MJ's face on that dude, because there wasn't enough rehearsal footage to finish the documentary.  To me, this isn't good news for the hoax...Sorry :(  Please someone, tell me what other reason could it be that this "Elsewhere" dude is listed as a crew member!  why would MJ hire an illusion dancer?   :?
I agree with Mo, that it's all about illusion. I feel positive that much in the movie is MJ dancing with his whole body intact, but then there's all the mixture of this hired dancer with MJ's head, or MJ dancing with a double's face on him. I believe this has all been planned from the start, so I wouldn't be discouraged or worry that it means Kenny didn't have enough rehearsal footage and so fit in some doubles. This is the ultimate in puzzles, in sluthing games. We have wrapped our brains around this movie and how he did it, and we are drawn like a magnet. What possible magician could ever top this mind-blowing performance. Like Liz Taylor said, this movie will come to be seen as the best movie ever produced (something like that). Once you know it's not just what you see but illusion, you will want to watch it over and over and over. That's a masterpiece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 01:38:35 AM
At least now we know what the greenman was for  :roll:

But the Q remains: WHY?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 02:41:06 AM
Oh God this is BRILLIANT.. Sheer genius
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 19, 2010, 02:46:58 AM
Remember the Barnum Circus passing by Staples Center - one of the attractions was to make a 4 ton elephant disappear. Everything is possible (yet not always feasible without corresponding and supporting means).

I am coming back to "The Tiger Comparison" of a member on MJHD:
Why does a tiger have stripes?
To make it invisible in the gentle waves of trees, branches, bushes and leaves in the forest, creating an interwoven pattern of light and shadows.

What does it take for a perfect hide-away?
1) stripes
(recognizable make-up, outfit, gestures, ways of moving around in the world - in short: creation of an identifiable public appearance - which is a brand.)

2) a forest
(creation of trees, bushes and a smooth wind circulation, interwoven patterns of light and shadows - from time to time a dust blowing storm - and in case somebody would be getting too close: some look-alike tigers. Or some techniques as described in the video above or those of Pendulum Studios most likely used for Doc Murray's video:
(see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Did we notice a lot of "right or left or straight or back" indications having been and still being thrown upon us, blurry pictures, articles that finally said nothing, everybody "knew" something but then nothing but speculation, many "informers" and disinformers, freeriders, gamblers, when someone said "it's red" it was "white" or "blue" or nothing at all - all fog, dust, confusion and uncertainty? Did we feel like having been put in a maze? Were we confused not one time but many times?

What will happen to the tiger?
We cannot, we simply cannot find out behind which tree the tiger is hiding, we cannot cut through all the woods, we cannot get on the track just on our own. It is impossible.
The tiger will have to leave some traces to get us where he wants us to be.
The tiger is always one jump ahead. He's watching us.

Same does apply to entertainment industry as such. All of the said above.
We are being lured into foggy illusions, previously by artificially "set up" stories of the unreachable "upper class" (era of movies with Dame Elizabeth, Rock Hudson, Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Marilyn Monroe etc.), by stories of the so-called "underground revolution" (era of James Dean, Hippies, Rock, Metal), "family soaps" (clan / dynasty  in their "re-told", produced, set up "real" life or "reality" shows - they show the "reality" they want us to see lol), and now "everybody is a star"-soaps (you and I do have enough talent to be made a star).

With 3D and the glimpse of state-of-the-art technique we have seen so far, everything can be fabricated, we don't even need human beings anymore to create (for the time being on screen only) almost perfect replacements that look so much "alike" that it is hard to notice any difference to living human beings.
And what is that and has ever been? A big, big illusion. "make.believe"

Will we see the tiger again?
Only when he wants to or needs to take care of his off-spring.
Is there a way out of the pink bubble of this artificial second, third or fourth life being imposed on us?
Only if we insist to shake hands with the person we are talking to one on one.
Only if we insist to NOT pay them money for the show.
Increasing confusion is a means to destabilize.
Get yourself a good seat.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

xxmjxx

October 19, 2010, 03:13:09 AM
Didnt the dancers,and others,have to sign a contract,so they could not speak about anything in the making TII,if this vidio is right, alot of people must know about what was going on who were there,just thinking out loud really, :? this puts a whole new spin on things,i really really dont know what to make of this. :shock:   :?   :shock: jermaine did say this is it,but this is not really it,somthing like that. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

October 19, 2010, 03:55:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login just found this,thought it might be of some use. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 19, 2010, 04:03:54 AM
The most disgraceful aspect of this technology is that the original artist is not required anymore to participate in the creation of his/her performances.

This is new in the evolution of entertainment:
those behind the curtains don't need the original artist on stage anymore.

Is it scary?
Yes.

The only reassuring factor is that those behind the curtains cannot exist without an audience, no matter what they put on stage, holograms or imposters or green men.
The discouraging factor is that the mass audience will buy no matter what they are being fed and doesn't care about whether it's real or fake.

We are watching the principle of soya cheese on industrialized pizzas being transferred into social interaction.

I want real cheese on my pizza.
Yeah, and it must be one coming out of my own oven with my own dough ... LOL :lol:
This will be the luxury element of the upcoming years:
living the original instead of the fake life.  :lol:

We may mark the beginning of this "replacement" in the 2000's years:
Born August 2, 1979, Bernal is a dancer from Santa Ana, California. He became known through this video clip recorded at the talent show Kollaboration (Korean American Talent Show), in 2001. Showcasing Bernal's characteristic style, it became popular and circulated on the internet.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 19, 2010, 05:31:54 AM
We`re not saying that it wasn`t Michael in TII. But we should think that we can be easily fooled by the new visual technology.
On 1997 who would have thought it could be possible to see a skeleton dancing like Michael. And that trick was amazing.

min.1,53

[youtube:39aued0p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZxqy1ToWk[/youtube:39aued0p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

October 19, 2010, 06:04:54 AM
WOW, just WOW  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

October 19, 2010, 06:42:15 AM
@Grace: wonderful posts, much to think about, thank you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

robd

October 19, 2010, 07:11:14 AM
Michael did say that he had always wanted to direct himself on stage ... maybe he did!?!

Amazing stuff if this is indeed true. Have you seen the latest Argos advert, Bing Crosby beatboxing? Similar technique to the Golf advert with Gene Kelly on David Elsewhere's body. Seems now you cannot tell what is real anymore!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 07:24:33 AM
Anyway, Michael worked closely with I.E. Effects.

"We felt it was our mission to honor his vision and finish the work, according to the instructions in his notes to us"
Huh? Michael gave them instructions in NOTES?? Where are the notes? What's written in those ?
I think Michael left instructions to I.E. Effects because he knew he would "die"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Adi

October 19, 2010, 07:39:17 AM
Perhaps, amongst other meanings, the "It" in This is It also refers to "Illusionary Technology" ?

This is It (Illusionsary Technology)

Just a thought....    :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 07:43:31 AM
I'm sorry but so is it possible there was not Michael at all in TII.
Great illusion, but I don't know if I like it...I think it's not fair.
btw TII' s credits says "movement coach" so maybe MJ learned new kind of movements and there's not Barnel dancing.
I wonder why Mike needed a coach about it... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: CONFUSION!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions