PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't even want to watch neither LMP nor Oprah! :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope Oprah changes her mind and heart about this. I hope this interview will not be for RATINGS on Oprah's behalf. =[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

We can only hope that Lisa is part of this hoax and that she does regret the words that she spoke years ago and remember she is the one who asked the fans for sunflowers to be brought to Forest Lawn. Let's try not to have our anger get in front of what might be a truly eye opening experience.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
Please...
Let's not rehash all the edited PapCrap lies & interviews over the yrs. concerning Lisa.  So much has been twisted & turned in the past dredging up hatred of her. Here's what I've learned from a friend on another social network:
"After she was warned by karen faye (this did not come from karen's side but some other sources) about Oprah's attitude towards michael and his subsequent mistrust of her, lisa made some demands, that is laid down some terms of her own from oprah's team..."

this is how karen faye exactly worded it:  
"maybe mrs J and lmp can change her mind. (Oprah's) a bigger power may be guiding the ship."  she actually has her hands full defending lisa from the fans attacks. most of her tweets are on that subject.  This may be why this interview hasn't aired & Ms. O has gone after Kathrine.

I don't completely trust KF.  She still gets hate mail from the haters. But her consistent reply runs along these lines...
"why do you want me to trash someone(lisa) mj loved and cared for,, i am supportive and understanding of those mj loved and wary of those he was suspicious of.... she (lisa) loved him and he loved her..... if you know her and understand her, you won't think that way....she loved him very much but if you only know the hardships she had to navigate through in her life.... or you don't know how much she had to endure in his world as his wife.... they loved each other very much but neither of them had an easy life/childhood, or both did not have a good family life to serve as an example, or you don't know them, i have often seen them interact as a loving husband and wife, etc."

Let's not judge... There's so much we do not know.  The Jackson's have nothing against her; neither should anyone else.
It's all for L.O.V.E. remember?  

You are soooo right!

Thank you for that... I see there's still some hatred being posted.
I realize everybody's anxiety over the upcoming interview...we all have good reasons for it.  Oprah's lack of honor concerning MJ for one; she really needs to STOP.  As someone said her scheduling tactic is SUSPECT in and of itself.  It's been said that the Michael episode will be her final show before she bows out/retires. It's natural for her to want her swan song to beat the ratings game...let's hope that this will also be her "mea culpa" to him, his family, friends, and fans.  If not, I hope Lisa is a part of the hoax and is setting Oprah up for the fall of her career. Maybe what goes around, will come around after all those edited crappy interviews of Lisa.  As I said in another post concerning her interview with Katherine:

"Oprah wants something (and I doubt it's forgiveness) She has never interviewed Aphrodite Jones & Messerue. She's using Katherine is my first thought. My second is that if MJ is alive this is all part of the plan; she's (Oprah) the one being used and she's going down in flames... So lets hope these interviews set Oprah straight & all her doubts are blown out of the public forum & MJ's reputation redeemed.

She's an ambulance chaser; it's all about ratings. She may indeed go out with a BANG; but not the one she wanted." :lol: 8-)

Perhaps there's a BAM behind her BANG?  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions