SPANISH HELP: TII
October 16, 2010, 09:55:48 PM
:!: Someone who speaks Spanish please help me with this. I was looking up the Smooth Criminal Body Double in This is It and he is listed as Misha Hamilton. Well, I looked up Misha's blog and found the following posts. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. How in the HECK did this kid get his hands on still shots of the actual footage used in THIS IS IT for his BLOG posts Pre-June 25, 2009? Look at these pictures of the dancers in his May-June 2009 posts about the auditions and being selected. IT IS ODD. May thru June 22, 2009. Please advise if I'm overlooking something in his text. The pics don't lie:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: SPANISH HELP: TII
October 17, 2010, 01:03:30 AM
You are right this person speaks for dates prior to June 25, but does not say out the images, however I have read with more quiet after that there are several links ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 09:49:11 AM
In the source code for the images it says uploaded matches month. Meaning the June 22, 2009 images were uploaded June 2009 folder. THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE HOW THE DANCER WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE IMAGES POST PRODUCTION ALREADY?  :?: Have you found anything odd about the other links you are speaking of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 10:41:56 AM
I will copy and paste the links, and make the translation with the translator, I hope you understand

Michael Jackson: The dancers from This Is It Tour - part II
Written on June 22, 2009

12 Top dancers selected paragraph act together Americans Michael son Charles Kapow, Richard Reid, Stecklein Tyne, Hamilton Misha, Cox Mekia, BAS Nicholas, Daniel Rueda-Watts and Christopher Grant, the Alemany Timor Steffens, Shannon Holtzapffel Australia and Canadian Daniel Celbre and Devin Jamieson.
Love 2 dance you this presentation series "entries" best para know them.

Mekia Cox

Mekia Cox began his life as an artist for the ages 2 years when performed solo Su first En El Escenario singing and dancing. His debut in TrĂ¡s do devoted five years paragraph form of as dancer already 7 years itself moved with his family with A Orlando, where he made A series of works with Disney.
You have training in dance, acting and singing, and in your curriculum, we can find well-known series of as CSI: NY and musicals of Fame, Chicago, cabaret or hair. His working of as dancer in This Is It preceded the Umbrella appears in El Que video of a dancer of the orders of Tina Landon.

Tyne Stecklein
Tyne began dancing one three years, taking the opportunity with train teachers Aprendiendo different styles of dance crowd. It has worked on various projects for Disney and paragraph hot dances, recognitions and awards diverse companies receiving. After graduating from the Institute Yes squarely in his career center of as dancer, getting Papeles para High School Musical concert tour. Also has worked for as a dancer in movies of as High School Musical II, the strange case of Benjamin Button and 17 Otra Vez.

Timor Steffens
Timor began when a dancing had 18 years, Tan Solo makes four years. Began participating in battles in nightclubs and on the street. Loco Por El Hip - Hop, yes Siente Inspirado by dancers who Internet books is very especially Nations by the pair of Break Dance called Groovekings and pop groups ' arazzi.
It has been a contestant on the programme this which you believe that you can dance, one of their goals to arrive is a choreographer as working of course and even itself thrilled to think of the project is the that is currently loaded.

Christopher Grant
He has worked in as double Michael Jackson in different performances, participated in programs like Making the band 4 with p. Diddy and American's Best Dance Crew. Acted in ceremonies of as BET and different events and conventions related Con El Mundo, Hip Hop awards. It has received the best dancers classes and coreografos USA and experienacia possesses as choreographer stressing his working paragraph Beyonce En Su I am Tour 2009.
Chris summons of two of its major musical a Janet already Michael Jackson, and we assume by this that also is living A dream Preparando East project.
KRIYSS CONCESSION PERFORMED DD LIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 10:49:49 AM
Michael Jackson: The dancers of This Is It Tour - Part I
Written on June 7, 2009
The top 12 dancers selected to perform alongside Michael Charles Americans are Kapow, Richard Reid, Tyne Stecklein, Misha Hamilton, Mekia Cox, Nicholas Bass, Danielle Rueda-Watts and Christopher Grant, the German Timor Steffens, Shannon Holtzapffel of Australia and Canadian Daniel Celbre and Devin Jamieson
Love 2 Dance will present this series of posts to know them better

Klapow Charles "Chucky
Chucky began dancing at the age of 12 years, performing with artists such as Paula Abdul, Celine Dion, Kris Kross and Salt-N-Pepa, among others. With only fifteen, she began working as assistant choreographer for the movie Austin Powers in 1997 among other titles. He also created his own company with Wade Robson in 1990. In 2000 he choreographed the group A * Teens, which also took him on tour. Kenny Ortega in 2006 recruited him to help choreograph High School Musical, then all its consequences

Since then he has choreographed and participated in numerous commercials, videos, events and diverse films as The Cheetah Girls 2, also Kenny Ortega

Nick Bass
Nick is a renowned dancer who has worked with major artists making videos, tours and performances for the likes of Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Omarion, Prince and Justin Timberlake. He has performed in major programs such as Saturday Night Live, Good Morning America, and the Jay Leno show, participated in events of the size of the Superbowl, The Grammy's and The American Music Awards, and appeared in videos such as All Night Janet, Me Against The Music by Britney or Beyonce's Naughty Girl

He has danced with numerous companies and worked as a teacher offering classes throughout the world. He also has experience as a choreographer of Eat You Up video of the singer BoA, sharing credit with his partner Misha
Misha Gabriel Hamilton

Misha is another well-known dancer of the American landscape. He has worked with artists such as Omarion, Aaron Carter, Raven Symone, Christina Milian, BoA, Beyonce and Janet Jackson. He has experience as a choreographer because Hilary works for Duffy, Raven Symone and BoA. Also noteworthy have been the assistant choreographer Marty Kudelka for the creation of the tour Justin Timberlake "Future Sex / Love Sounds."

He also has experience on the big screen with films like Clerks 2, Jackass 2.
Misha is also dedicated to education and has experience in classes and conventions worldwide
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 10:53:40 AM
Michael Jackson, these are his dancers. Official Video This Is It!: Auditions Dancers + Test + Presentation
Posted on May 19, 2009
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Columbia Pictures Industries :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 10:58:08 AM
Michael Jackson is working hard in rehearsals to This Is It!
Posted on May 13, 2009
Randy Phillips, president of AEG Live, the organization responsible for "This is it" in LA Times gives details on the testing of MJ for the concert.

But the promoter AEG Live, insists that Jackson is ready mentally and physically and that the show, called "This Is It," opens a new field in the artistic aspects of the high cost. The production budget is "over 20 million" a price tag that includes 22 scenes (sets) different, says Randy Phillips.

"It will be her biggest and most technologically advanced show done in a room and the most expensive ever mounted" Phillips said.

On Monday, the company said the choreographer and musical director Kenny Ortega, the man behind the films "Dirty Dancing" and "High School Musical" as well as after the Dangerous and HIStory tours of Jackson, has signed on to direct and design shows . Ortega agreed to change his schedule as director of the remake of the movie "Footloose" to focus on Jackson's shows according to AEG.

In a statement, Ortega called Jackson "the greatest artist of our generation" and said he was eager to work with him again. "My respuestsa no doubt was that nothing could stop me do it" he said

Young choreographers are also involved prominent when the style of Jackson moved to a new generation. Todd Sams, who has worked with Usher is working on the show, according to a representative, and Rich and Tone Talauega, a duo that has choreographed movements of Chris Brown, were present during the hearings last month.

The casting of two days attracted 700 dancers in Los Angeles at Nokia Theatre. "They were elite agencies around the world - London, France, New York," said Nandy McClean Australian dancer, he was not elected. "There were dancers in hip-hop and jazz. You could say that many fans were crazy Michael Jackson who grew up watching him. "

In the end, eight men and two women were selected. Jackson attended the second day of testing, an agency director compared the experience with basketball players Michael Jordan evidence before.

"Dancing for an artist who is so amazing and everyone will want to look was the best of my life," said
Atlanta dancer Victor Carter, who did not pass the filter. "He led the profession to perfection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 11:02:03 AM
Kenny Ortega is working with Michael for This Is It!
Posted on March 24, 2009
Among the few things that are made public on This Is It!, We have already started rehearsals and preparations to set up the London concerts. Among others involved have to assume choreographer Kenny Ortega will be working concepts and ideas for the return of Michael to the stage.

Kenny Ortega is a famous choreographer known lately for being the director and choreographer of High School Musical series, but there is more. In his curriculum found the choreography of the hit movie Dirty Dancing, the Material Girl video, and various collaborations with Madonna. And in their history with Jackson, we can not forget that appears in the credits belonging to the creation and design of the Dangerous and History tours. That's nothing
And another fact that we have not posted here is that the shows will be recorded in the future to get them on DVD
Again ... Got your ticket?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 11:15:45 AM
Thank you for the posts and translations! I understand that the blogger was including their individual bios and that info can be gathered from anywhere on the internet. The thing that irks me is that the pics associated with each bio are the actual still shots of the beginning of THIS IS IT. So I am wondering how the blogger posted these still shots within the bios if the photos were not released until much later. At the date of this blog posts, we had no idea THIS IS IT movie was even happening. So this lends itself to the theory that this was in fact a full feature film from the get-go and how did this person acquire the stills?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 01:55:49 PM
eviltwin, if I also think this would be a movie from the beginning ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 08:00:10 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
How in the HECK did this kid get his hands on still shots of the actual footage used in THIS IS IT for his BLOG posts Pre-June 25, 2009? Look at these pictures of the dancers in his May-June 2009 posts about the auditions and being selected. IT IS ODD. May thru June 22, 2009.

That footage of the Dancers Auditions, etc was released Pre-June 25, 2009. They used it in the movie also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions