diggyon

Re: What/how do you expect the BAM to be?
October 16, 2010, 02:29:04 AM
I think MJ would appear to save us from a disaster!!!!!

Sarahli wrote:
I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?[/quote]

Hi Sarahli, thanks for the question!
If we watch MJ's videos we will find so many dancers as if they are forming some sort of an army. "They don't really care about us" is a good example for what I mean. I think this is a message for us. Maybe creating an army is the way we could be saved. But before that everyone should be aware of the sad truth and the danger we are facing. May be MJ would be leading that kind of army. May be we would receive instructions from him as he was always the leading dancer in his videos.
As I said before I'm just thinking in a different way............
We are facing a danger and MJ is helping us out. So I think it's time to act in a mature way and it's about time to look at things in a rational way!!!
Love always and God bless you all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

diggyon

October 16, 2010, 02:33:55 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"

Sarahli wrote:
I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?

If we watch MJ's videos we will find so many dancers as if they are forming some sort of an army. "They don't really care about us" is a good example for what I mean. I think this is a message for us. Maybe creating an army is the way we could be saved. But before that everyone should be aware of the sad truth and the danger we are facing. May be MJ would be leading that kind of army. May be we would receive instructions from him as he was always the leading dancer in his videos.
We are facing a danger and MJ is helping us out. So I think it's time to act in a mature way and it's about time to look at things in a rational way!!!
Love always and God bless you all![/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SarahliTopic starter

October 16, 2010, 07:22:05 AM

Sarahli wrote:
I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?

Love always and God bless you all!

Yes Michael's Army of LOVE....I also thought about how we will be "used" exactly after the Bam... Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal