New Michael Jackson Collectible Dolls
October 16, 2010, 09:38:14 AM
Michael Jackson Fans Will Love These Two Collectibles Michael Jackson Fans Will Love These Two Collectibles

Oct 14th 2010 at 1:30PM
 by Veronica Harley
11 CommentsPrint this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream.If you are a Michael Jackson fan, you probably have tons of memorabilia including 'This Is It,' CDs and t-shirts. Here's one more item to add to your collection. Michael Jackson collector figures from Playmates Toys.

Earlier this year, Playmates Toys signed a deal with Bravado, a music merchandising company to create and distribute a new line of Michael Jackson collectible dolls. Billie Jean ($39) and Thriller ($39) are the first two collectibles of the music icon. According to a recent Playmates Toys press release, "Michael's incomparable style comes to life as Playmates rolls out the unique new 10" scale collectible which captures his likeness and the incredible fashions which have become legendary."

These collectibles are approved by the Michael Jackson Estate and they sport replica fabric clothing. They also come with a figure stand, a unique base and collectible diorama packaging. You can find them online later this fall. So, if you know an adult who's an avid King of Pop fan, you don't want to pass up on the opportunity to pre-order one for them this holiday season.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: New Michael Jackson Collectible Dolls
October 16, 2010, 09:49:08 AM

I think I'll pass  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 05:43:00 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think I'll pass  ;)

I think I'll order one, Ken left Barbie a month ago and she is still crying her eyes out. I think she can use some good company.  :lol:

But on a serious note, these are nice dolls for kids, I remember having a Michael Jackson doll when I was little. He was Barbie's boyfriend, had his own film studio (Nostradamus moment at age 9??) and he drove a Ferrari. He was pretty cool, Ken didn't like him, but I thought Ken was a softy. I think I still have that doll somewhere in the basement, I will see if I can find it and take a picture  :lol:  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think I'll pass  ;)

I think I'll order one, Ken left Barbie a month ago and she is still crying her eyes out. I think she can use some good company.  :lol:

But on a serious note, these are nice dolls for kids, I remember having a Michael Jackson doll when I was little. He was Barbie's boyfriend, had his own film studio (Nostradamus moment at age 9??) and he drove a Ferrari. He was pretty cool, Ken didn't like him, but I thought Ken was a softy. I think I still have that doll somewhere in the basement, I will see if I can find it and take a picture  :lol:  

HAHA.. Nostradamus moment! Classic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 17, 2010, 12:30:33 PM
i think i'll buy  i could remake thriller and bille jean and put it on youtube  as a tribute to michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

suspicious mind

October 17, 2010, 01:06:25 PM
hmm wonder what happens to the value of collectables of this nature if the person comes back? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

October 17, 2010, 01:11:26 PM
This reminds me of something that has bothered me. Whereever I go to shops that sell some old artist stuff, they never sell anything MJ, but just typical Elvis, Marley etc. stuff. Does MJ Estate not hire merchandizers, marketing strategists, creative artists who prepare products for the fans, public. Considering MJ was huge for decades, I have NEVER in my life seen anything MJ in used thrifts stores or garage sales, so I guess people hang on to it maybe. Except a friend of my son said he had bought a J5 lp record in a vintage record store. These MJ dolls are a start, but for a whole new generation of kids to enjoy him, there should be more things available to buy in stores. I know having too much cheapens it, so maybe that's why there's not--keep MJ mysterious, illusive, a legend only for seekers. I know I would buy stuff if it was available, but it's only online. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 17, 2010, 01:17:46 PM
:lol: makes me think of the elvis popcorn tins and guitar popcorn containers we get every year where i work at holiday. seems kind of tacky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 17, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This reminds me of something that has bothered me. Whereever I go to shops that sell some old artist stuff, they never sell anything MJ, but just typical Elvis, Marley etc. stuff. Does MJ Estate not hire merchandizers, marketing strategists, creative artists who prepare products for the fans, public. Considering MJ was huge for decades, I have NEVER in my life seen anything MJ in used thrifts stores or garage sales, so I guess people hang on to it maybe. Except a friend of my son said he had bought a J5 lp record in a vintage record store. These MJ dolls are a start, but for a whole new generation of kids to enjoy him, there should be more things available to buy in stores. I know having too much cheapens it, so maybe that's why there's not--keep MJ mysterious, illusive, a legend only for seekers. I know I would buy stuff if it was available, but it's only online. JMO

i go into shops in ireland and they have t-shits but tat all they have
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 17, 2010, 11:59:53 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think I'll pass  ;)

Ha-ha, that's so adorable, Souz! I have so many kid sisters who would really, really enjoy an MJ doll- they already love Barbies as it is. Heck, so did I, I probably would have loved him- I may not have known who he was, but he's just the kind of guy I would have had  a crush on as a kid..! ^_'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions