I just thought of something
October 15, 2010, 12:29:31 PM
Michael Jackson's Invincible album was released on October 31st, 2001, which marks the day of Halloween. Now remember, This Album was Released on a Wednesday, usually merchandise manages to hit the shelves the day previous.  He has some pretty cryptic lyrics in his album, and supposedly Michael passed on the 25th of June. I was just wondering, could this be a possibility for a potential BAM date and does this date serve any significance, or do you believe is strictly a coincidence? becuase, to me, when I think of Halloween, I think of shocking, paralyzing, riveting, HISTORIC and of course, eerie/scary. I'm sure michael was a fan of halloween, writing a pop hit such as "thriller" has to have had drawn some inspiration from this holiday. in fact, The day is perfectly symbolic of innocence and children. It would make sense to me if Michael came back on October 31'st, 2010-11.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Re: I just thought of something
October 15, 2010, 05:22:14 PM
I sometimes wonder about when he would come back, if he would even want to come back, and sure Halloween would be perfect.  But so many days could be perfect.  I'm thinking, if anything, that something big could happen on Halloween, but not a return.  It may seem like he's been gone for a long time, but it really hasn't been that long.  It's just suspense building up.  So in my mind, if anything happens on the 31st it's going to be a huge clue, or some kind of teaser.  Who knows, it could be anything.  If Michael is truly alive and wants us to know through clues, then he'll come up with something fun for us all on Halloween.  Guy's a genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Halloween is an American tradition... For many people in Europe (and probably other parts of the world) Oct. 31 is a regular day.  I lived in the U.S. for some years and still never celebrated Halloween, and it's not something I think much about (now, living in the UK).
Guy Fawkes Night (Nov. 5) has meaning in the UK, but not anywhere else.

Each country has its own traditions... The fact that something is big in one country doesn't mean that everyone knows about it and/or cares.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 16, 2010, 10:59:22 PM
^^True but that's sorta true of MLK day too. And MJ is an American after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 17, 2010, 12:27:21 AM
i don't know if it'll be BAMS day, but i think october is definitely a fun month for michael. i mean, just look at all the michael stories we've had for the past 2 weeks! and halloween....the one day he can dress up and be anybody and nobody would question it (in the US of course), because that's the tradition of the day. i definitely think it's a freeing "holiday" for him.

and i keep coming back to pig mask. it was around this time last year...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Grace

October 17, 2010, 04:22:31 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Halloween is an American tradition... For many people in Europe (and probably other parts of the world) Oct. 31 is a regular day.  I lived in the U.S. for some years and still never celebrated Halloween, and it's not something I think much about (now, living in the UK).

Each country has its own traditions... The fact that something is big in one country doesn't mean that everyone knows about it and/or cares.

Halloween is a U.S. business whoopla (turned into one) entering back into Europe - and it is just another idea for getting more bucks.

Halloween is entering back, because Halloween is more likely of Celtic origin (festival of "Samhain" - pronounced "sow-in" - we remember sow mask at the Halloween party 2009) and literally means a festival to celebrate the end of the "lighter half" of the year and the beginning of the "darker half". The
need to ward off harmful spirits led to the wearing of costumes and masks.

The word Halloween is first attested in the 16th century and represents a Scottish variant of the fuller All-Hallows-Even ("evening"), that is, the night before All Hallows Day. Up through the early 20th century, the spelling "Hallowe'en" was frequently used, eliding the "v" and shortening the word.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More on the sow mask at the Halloween party 2009 with the kids and Dame Elisabeth:

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=2J3FwxTjqRs[/YouTube]

Always good to take a look back from time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 17, 2010, 11:13:00 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

i'm from Europe Ireland to be exact and  halloween is not a regular day the kids are in there costumes all day and they stay up really really late there are bonfires and fireworks and everything even the adults dress up and there are partys aswell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 17, 2010, 11:15:59 AM
there is talk on here tat mike might come back on halloween.i think he might or just leave us clue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 17, 2010, 11:34:26 PM
Actually, Rod Temperton wrote Thriller. Sorry, I don't mean to be a party pooper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 05:33:26 PM
I know 1 thing and that is that I'm not relying on a supposed bamsday-date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions