Randy Jackson Noprah for Oprah
October 15, 2010, 10:33:54 AM
TMZ posted 13 of october  

Randy Jackson Noprah for Oprah

Randy Jackson is outraged that his parents allowed Oprah Winfrey in the Jackson family home for an interview...
because he thinks Oprah tried to put his dead brother in jail.Randy Tweeted last night that he was beside himself
that Joe and Katherine Jackson would invite a woman into their home who tried to poison the jury in the Michael Jackson molestation trial.Randy notes...Oprah did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations and as he puts it
''That was no coincidence''.Randy goes on...''She is the last person on earth he (Michael) would want around his children''.Randy says he had no idea the interview was going to take place and thinks his parents made a bad mistake.

if already posted lock if in wrong form  move

coments please

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

sprint911

Re: Randy Jackson Noprah for Oprah
October 15, 2010, 10:42:38 AM
already posted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt