~Souza~

Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

There is just something about this making me go check if the domains You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are still available.  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are laughing now, but purple is the colour of mourning for royalty. A "prince" is royalty as well.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "trublu"

There is just something about this making me go check if the domains You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are still available.  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are laughing now, but purple is the colour of mourning for royalty. A "prince" is royalty as well.

You know I bet someone somewhere is busy buying those domain names as we speak  :lol:

On a serious note, if prince also faked his death..well wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I like Prince, he is a very good musician too, of course i LOVE more Michael but this no means Prince is very good in his music too...and i like his simpaty too...
Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

On prince.org they are comparing pics of both press conferences.  Just to give you an idea of the atmosphere I'll paste something here.  

A prince fan comments:

the difference in these pictures is Prince looks really good and healthy and obviously had no problems speaking and Michael looks like some drag queen alien and from what I can remember he could barely speak in sentences at that news conference.
Then an MJ fans steps in and replies:
One could also argue that the difference between these pictures is that Michael looks really good and healthy and obviously had no problems speaking and Prince looks like some drag queen alien and from I remember he looked like a nasty mofo.

Nice...[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Dear oh dear..

Still I refuse to accept that some MJ fans and some Prince fans cannot get along.

Again, I do not even understand where the route of the problem lies...

It's like the whole Elvis and MJ thing...I just don't get it! Are we only allowed to like one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike and Prince are both Fantastic Atrists and entertainers, but i canot understand why prince fans are soo against michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

I'd love for MJ and Prince fans to unite because I happen to be a fan of them both!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

To me it's similar to the Elvis connection. To me Elvis and Prince music is okay, but I'm just not into them like I am MJ. Those guys might be very talented and famous, nothing wrong with them, but if I was into them I'd be on their sites. I'm not averse to learning about them a little here. I think they were both equally top rivals of Michael's in certain ways. They may yet each have some part to play in Michael's hoax. I've seen this video of Prince talking about Michael, and some other stories concerning Prince. And I respect that there's people here who have all kinds of other interests besides MJ, myself included. There has been some discussion on Prince coming from Edomite background, descendant of Esau who is twin brother of Jacob from whom came the 12 tribes of Israel. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login There may be nothing to it or something, IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

From MoQuake.com, regarding the video footage that was played during the press conference:

I was there. Stephen Hill (BET) said it was from the O2. The first clip was Prince playing Guitar. The second clip was the Controversy/Housequake medley with clips of celebrities at the concerts talking about how much they liked Prince's music. I don't know that it was a finished DVD per se, but the clips were definitely from the O2 concerts. They showed the O2, the symbol stage, Cora, Maceo, and the Twinz. I'm trying to remember exactly what Stephen Hill said about the clips (ie. did he use the word "dvd").
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
looking at the pic reminds me of somthing wonder wat it could be :?:  mike said  see you in july month before he 'died'. prince see u in december or will u die a month before lol :lol:

Actually, there IS talk about that very same issue on prince.org  ;)  
Uh-Oh....I think were in trouble P-Fans.
please, please, please don't let this be another MJ type of deal....that would be TOO much to handle..

wow well us and them better get in case tat is wat its meant to be

Prince fans uniting with Michael Jackson fans..? That ain't gonna happen.  There's no respect for Michael Jackson among Prince fans.  Bring Michael Jackson up on a Prince forum, and you'll get executed right away.

I know us mj fans will never unite wit prince fans  and i don't want it to happen  cause i do not like prince like the people here but we still have to prepare ourself if it is going to happen

Your reply made me stare at my screen in disbelief King Of Pop...  :?

i'm sorry but i do not like prince

And because YOU don't like Prince YOU don't want Prince fans and Michael Jackson fans to unite.  Oh my...  

Are there more groups of people you don't like and don't want any dealings with because their taste or interests differs from yours..?

:?

i don't know if it happens someday i will unite  any 1 else is ok prince is ok but i just don't like him  i do not mean to disrespect people i'm so sorry  if we were going to unite i would join
Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:05:57 PM by MJ King Of Pop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

~Souza~

looking at the pic reminds me of somthing wonder wat it could be :?:  mike said  see you in july month before he 'died'. prince see u in december or will u die a month before lol :lol:

please, please, please don't let this be another MJ type of deal....that would be TOO much to handle..

Prince fans uniting with Michael Jackson fans..? That ain't gonna happen.  There's no respect for Michael Jackson among Prince fans.  Bring Michael Jackson up on a Prince forum, and you'll get executed right away.

I know us mj fans will never unite wit prince fans  and i don't want it to happen  cause i do not like prince like the people here but we still have to prepare ourself if it is going to happen

And because YOU don't like Prince YOU don't want Prince fans and Michael Jackson fans to unite.  Oh my...  

Are there more groups of people you don't like and don't want any dealings with because their taste or interests differs from yours..?

well prince hated michael  so  i don't know if it happens someday i will unite  any 1 else is ok prince is ok but i just don't like him

Prince hated Michael?? And you base that on...???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well prince hated michael  so  i don't know if it happens someday i will unite  any 1 else is ok prince is ok but i just don't like him

Prince hated Michael?? And you base that on...???

from wat i read and heard bout him and mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

sorry if there are any prince fans i have upset
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
Looks like the same red curtain back drop as in those pictures of Michael popping up.

And doesn't Prince look awfully "MJ-ish"? His shirt and the sunglasses... reminds me alot of what Michael (or whoever it was) wore for the 02 announcement.

Also I find the title interesting, "Welcome 2 America", because I've heard Prince speak about how he doesn't support politics. I don't know, his speech just makes me think that it's going to be more than just a concert.

Not to mention, the photo, one of his eyes is covered...makes me think of the illuminati.

And about the "purple day in December". Obviously he's referring to "Purple Rain", right? But I thought about looking deeper into the meaning of the color purple.
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Also, regarding violet crystals -
Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.

Just thought it was interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sky

On prince.org they are comparing pics of both press conferences.  Just to give you an idea of the atmosphere I'll paste something here.  

A prince fan comments:

the difference in these pictures is Prince looks really good and healthy and obviously had no problems speaking and Michael looks like some drag queen alien and from what I can remember he could barely speak in sentences at that news conference.
Then an MJ fans steps in and replies:
One could also argue that the difference between these pictures is that Michael looks really good and healthy and obviously had no problems speaking and Prince looks like some drag queen alien and from I remember he looked like a nasty mofo.

Nice...[/b]
Ridiculous shit! On a lighter note, maybe he is heading where MJ is :) Til the strom is over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions