Was just waiting for someone to post about the press conference... And then somehow connect this to the hoax, just like the guy who works in the cafeteria of my uni is connected to the hoax or the guys who drives the trams in the town where I currently live etc etc  :roll:  :roll:  :lol: .

About Prince fans not liking Michael, I don't think it's necessarily about Michael (personally) but the fact that someone ALWAYS has to mention Michael somehow when discussing Prince! Now wouldn't it annoy you guys if people kept bringing up Prince or comparing their talent whenever you visited a Michael site (or watched a YT video)? I luv ma Prince and I luv ma Mike and it pains me when people go that way, talking loads of crap when they could just relax and appreciate the beautiful gifts that are MJ and Prince.

What further pains me is that I missed out on tickets to P's Copenhagen concert and that he's "postponed" the Antwerp concert  :cry: . What's a girl to do now?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
What further pains me is that I missed out on tickets to P's Copenhagen concert and that he's "postponed" the Antwerp concert  :cry: . What's a girl to do now?

Just wait it out...  The date on which Prince will appear in the Antwerp Sportpaleis may or may not be confirmed during the second half of October.  What about trying to get tickets for his Herning gig on 10/22?  I know it's sold out, but you might hit a luck and lay your hands on tickets from someone who due to circumstance can't go.

There are still rumors about Prince doing a gig in Rotterdam on November 8, so you're not the only one who's waiting  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Just wait it out...  The date on which Prince will appear in the Antwerp Sportpaleis may or may not be confirmed during the second half of October.  What about trying to get tickets for his Herning gig on 10/22?  I know it's sold out, but you might hit a luck and lay your hands on tickets from someone who due to circumstance can't go.

There are still rumors about Prince doing a gig in Rotterdam on November 8, so you're not the only one who's waiting  ;)

I hope it works out for you!! I bet that is a good show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where can I get my Team Jackson t-shirt and sequined boxing gloves from?  :lol:  :lol:

I must've been living under a giant rock covered in magic mushrooms because I have enough love in my heart to admire Prince and MJ in their own right and would never have known that I must choose one or the other...  :shock:

And, I hear that Prince is a JW and goes door knocking....  How unfamiliar?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "*Mo*"

yeah, I'm checking up on it everyday but it just seems like there won't be any time to fit another concert in before Abu Dhabi if he doesn't do it soon. I'm a poor student and need to book tickets in advance. Believe it or not but it's cheaper to go to Antwerp from Sweden than to Herning! It's a real hazzle trying to get there. If I wasn't so broke I wouldn't care but I can't actually afford to go to any of his concerts but thought that Copenhagen and Antwerp were at least within reach. Guess we'll have to wait together  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions