sprint911

this is why prince turn down "bad"

[youtube:53u5ijyd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bziJhswX7aQ&feature=related[/youtube:53u5ijyd]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
no not from media i do not belive them i got it from books bot michael can we plz let tis go i'm sorry if i upset any 1

You didn't upset me at all. I am just very curious where you got that from. I never heard Mike say he hated Prince, and I never heard Prince say he hated Mike. As far as I am concerned it was a healthy and friendly rivalry between them and in my opinion they had respect for each other. I even think they might have been better friends than any of us have ever known.

well books bot mike say they had rivalry.  mike never hated any 1 he was 2 kind

Rivalry... I had rivalry in my profession of sports for years with one of my best friends, it made us better in what we did.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I guess you´re are right... Mike must have loved and forgiven Motolla and Sneddon and Co...  :?

my friend and i hade rivalry now were best friends.well michael was very forgiving so he proble did

Can you count?

yes i can
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

~Souza~

no not from media i do not belive them i got it from books bot michael can we plz let tis go i'm sorry if i upset any 1

You didn't upset me at all. I am just very curious where you got that from. I never heard Mike say he hated Prince, and I never heard Prince say he hated Mike. As far as I am concerned it was a healthy and friendly rivalry between them and in my opinion they had respect for each other. I even think they might have been better friends than any of us have ever known.

Rivalry... I had rivalry in my profession of sports for years with one of my best friends, it made us better in what we did.

And I guess you´re are right... Mike must have loved and forgiven Motolla and Sneddon and Co...  :?

my friend and i hade rivalry now were best friends.well michael was very forgiving so he proble did

Can you count?

yes i can

Don't count on it. I am very certain Mike feels intense hate towards some snakes that invaded his life and tried to take him down in whatever way. Or maybe I should formulate it more nicely for the fans: he has no love for some things walking this planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Prince is the next one who will make a Hoax and then returns with MJ togheter loool ;9 just aThought  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can you count?

yes i can

Don't count on it. I am very certain Mike feels intense hate towards some snakes that invaded his life and tried to take him down in whatever way. Or maybe I should formulate it more nicely for the fans: he has no love for some things walking this planet.

I'd like to add that just because Mike doesn't love them doesn't mean he's a hateful person. In fact, him wanting justice and wanting to take Sony down would really be for the greater good of humanity and not just for his own personal satisfaction. He just wants to make things right and to me, that means it's all for LOVE. Love isn't always rainbows and butterflies, sometimes it means dealing with other painful emotions like anger and hate for the greater good of the world. Plus, you can't really forgive someone if they aren't sorry. I know in some situations it's best to sort of do that, and to just walk away and forget about it. But in this case, Michael was/is in a position to make a difference in the world and to prevent what happened to him from happening to anyone else.  To me, that is love in it's highest form. Forgiving someone before any wrongs are made right is wasting an opportunity to change the state of human consciousness in the world, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Souza,

I agree with you whole-heartedly! I do believe the two understood each other and were better friends than any of us will ever know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "MJLive2010"
Maybe Prince is the next one who will make a Hoax and then returns with MJ togheter loool ;9 just aThought  :D

Haha.. MJ, Elvis, AND Prince...  :lol:  Ohhh what a day that would be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
Looks like the same red curtain back drop as in those pictures of Michael popping up.

And doesn't Prince look awfully "MJ-ish"? His shirt and the sunglasses... reminds me alot of what Michael (or whoever it was) wore for the 02 announcement.

Also I find the title interesting, "Welcome 2 America", because I've heard Prince speak about how he doesn't support politics. I don't know, his speech just makes me think that it's going to be more than just a concert.

Not to mention, the photo, one of his eyes is covered...makes me think of the illuminati.

And about the "purple day in December". Obviously he's referring to "Purple Rain", right? But I thought about looking deeper into the meaning of the color purple.
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Also, regarding violet crystals -
Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.

Just thought it was interesting...

Jaci,
I have thought of the same thing for awhile now. To me, the recent pics of Mike with short hair remind me of Prince. Now, it extends into the items you mentioned above. It is very interesting, I might say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

paula-c

michaelsupporter, is true, everything reminded me of Michael, the red curtain, sunglasses, the shirt he wears Prince 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "MJLive2010"

Haha.. MJ, Elvis, AND Prince...  :lol:  Ohhh what a day that would be.

Agree, that would be ONE ENORMOUS ARMY OF LOVE... ONE BIG TAKEOVER OF THE WORLD... Oh, Lord, May I See This Day!  Remember Music is the Universal Language!  :mrgreen:  Remember Michael's Message, "We Must L.O.V.E. Everyone"...even Prince People.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

I had to laugh when I read some of the posts, and I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone but, why would anyone listen to prince when there was THE Michael Jackson to listen too. Prince always seemed like a want to be, and not even in Michael's league. Not really ever a big deal here in the US.
Just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJsForever"
I had to laugh when I read some of the posts, and I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone but, why would anyone listen to prince when there was THE Michael Jackson to listen too. Prince always seemed like a want to be, and not even in Michael's league. Not really ever a big deal here in the US.
Just my opinion

:lol: Were you here around 1980s? It was MJ and Prince period. And I am laughing at these posts comparing two artists that are extremely talented in their own right and could possibly be working on something TOGETHER to help YOU out? So why these high school comparisons? Can we grow up? Sorry this may not be my more lovely posts but I just got to keep it frank sometimes. There really shouldn't be any discussion on who is better because it is really a matter of opinion and they are both talented in their own right. Get over the competition. They did. Let's focus on the task at hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I get this "gut" feeling that Prince is working with MJ and this is all part of the plan. I don't think that Prince was announcing a tour, because he said a series of "events" , not concerts. He also said he would be MC. "Welcome To America"...who is he welcoming? Maybe he is welcoming Michael to America, because before the hoax, America was the only place that treated him like dirt, on many different levels. Now America loves Michael, so it would be like he finally felt "welcomed" in America now. Who knows, all I know is that this press conference and MJ's,give me the vibe that they are working together somehow.

Or maybe the "events" are going to be something completely different...something "out of this world!" ;) Something is definitely in the works...I can feel it! :D

Maybe he is welcoming the Americans to America, as it SHOULD be.
We need to be welcomed back in a way because "others" have had control of it?

I couldn't wait to get here and see what may have cropped up concerning this exciting announcement, because it was so reminiscent of the O2 announcement. Prince most likely does have some kind of hand in the hoax, and even if he doesn't, he seems to have a similar outlook and knowledge of things the way MJ does, to the point where anything new he does is as exciting to me as hoax developments..!

[quote="airieslady]Agree, that would be ONE ENORMOUS ARMY OF LOVE... ONE BIG TAKEOVER OF THE WORLD...[/quote]
I can see it now- the power of the three of the most handsome men Created..!  ^o^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Love the similarities......Who is Who??? Or is it Prince Michael ?? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "sprint911"
this is why prince turn down "bad"

[youtube:2e5rq7kh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bziJhswX7aQ&feature=related[/youtube:2e5rq7kh]
What he says at the end of the video is interesting.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions