Sky

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
Looks like the same red curtain back drop as in those pictures of Michael popping up.

And doesn't Prince look awfully "MJ-ish"? His shirt and the sunglasses... reminds me alot of what Michael (or whoever it was) wore for the 02 announcement.

Also I find the title interesting, "Welcome 2 America", because I've heard Prince speak about how he doesn't support politics. I don't know, his speech just makes me think that it's going to be more than just a concert.

Not to mention, the photo, one of his eyes is covered...makes me think of the illuminati.

And about the "purple day in December". Obviously he's referring to "Purple Rain", right? But I thought about looking deeper into the meaning of the color purple.
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Also, regarding violet crystals -
Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just thought it was interesting...

YES! And YES!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
looking at the pic reminds me of somthing wonder wat it could be :?:  mike said  see you in july month before he 'died'. prince see u in december or will u die a month before lol :lol:

Actually, there IS talk about that very same issue on prince.org  ;)  
Uh-Oh....I think were in trouble P-Fans.
please, please, please don't let this be another MJ type of deal....that would be TOO much to handle..

wow well us and them better get in case tat is wat its meant to be

Prince fans uniting with Michael Jackson fans..? That ain't gonna happen.  There's no respect for Michael Jackson among Prince fans.  Bring Michael Jackson up on a Prince forum, and you'll get executed right away.

I know us mj fans will never unite wit prince fans  and i don't want it to happen  cause i do not like prince like the people here but we still have to prepare ourself if it is going to happen

Your reply made me stare at my screen in disbelief King Of Pop...  :?

i'm sorry but i do not like prince

And because YOU don't like Prince YOU don't want Prince fans and Michael Jackson fans to unite.  Oh my...  

Are there more groups of people you don't like and don't want any dealings with because their taste or interests differs from yours..?

:?

well prince hated michael  so  i don't know if it happens someday i will unite  any 1 else is ok prince is ok but i just don't like him

Prince hated Michael?? And you base that on...???

from wat i read and heard bout him and mike

Again I am

And that was brought to you by...?  Right, the MEDIA.  And what does Mike always say...?  

"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

no not from media i do not belive them i got it from books bot michael can we plz let tis go i'm sorry if i upset any 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

sprint911

not another 02 press conference again :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

same glasses, same identical shirt(eventhough michael designs were sliver)  the red curtain, and 2 sentences???

[youtube:3likgsg2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XqTDgX4Us&feature=related[/youtube:3likgsg2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

no not from media i do not belive them i got it from books bot michael can we plz let tis go i'm sorry if i upset any 1

You didn't upset me at all. I am just very curious where you got that from. I never heard Mike say he hated Prince, and I never heard Prince say he hated Mike. As far as I am concerned it was a healthy and friendly rivalry between them and in my opinion they had respect for each other. I even think they might have been better friends than any of us have ever known.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You didn't upset me at all. I am just very curious where you got that from. I never heard Mike say he hated Prince, and I never heard Prince say he hated Mike. As far as I am concerned it was a healthy and friendly rivalry between them and in my opinion they had respect for each other. I even think they might have been better friends than any of us have ever known.

Yeah, I feel the same. The only time I've heard of Mike talking about Prince, is when he spoke of his songwriting. He said he had to write songs down quick when he thought of them or God would "give them to Prince"  :lol:  

To me, that says that MJ regarded Prince to be somewhat of an equal, therefore implying mutual respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

*Mo*

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Yeah, I feel the same. The only time I've heard of Mike talking about Prince, is when he spoke of his songwriting. He said he had to write songs down quick when he thought of them or God would "give them to Prince"  :lol:  

To me, that says that MJ regarded Prince to be somewhat of an equal, therefore implying mutual respect.

Agreed on the above 2 comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well books bot mike say they had rivalry.  mike never hated any 1 he was 2 kind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

~Souza~

Rivalry... I had rivalry in my profession of sports for years with one of my best friends, it made us better in what we did.

And I guess you´re are right... Mike must have loved and forgiven Motolla and Sneddon and Co...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I get this "gut" feeling that Prince is working with MJ and this is all part of the plan. I don't think that Prince was announcing a tour, because he said a series of "events" , not concerts. He also said he would be MC. "Welcome To America"...who is he welcoming? Maybe he is welcoming Michael to America, because before the hoax, America was the only place that treated him like dirt, on many different levels. Now America loves Michael, so it would be like he finally felt "welcomed" in America now. Who knows, all I know is that this press conference and MJ's,give me the vibe that they are working together somehow.

Or maybe the "events" are going to be something completely different...something "out of this world!" ;) Something is definitely in the works...I can feel it! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rivalry... I had rivalry in my profession of sports for years with one of my best friends, it made us better in what we did.

And I guess you´re are right... Mike must have loved and forgiven Motolla and Sneddon and Co...  :?

my friend and i hade rivalry now were best friends.well michael was very forgiving so he proble did
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I get this "gut" feeling that Prince is working with MJ and this is all part of the plan. I don't think that Prince was announcing a tour, because he said a series of "events" , not concerts. He also said he would be MC. "Welcome To America"...who is he welcoming? Maybe he is welcoming Michael to America, because before the hoax, America was the only place that treated him like dirt, on many different levels. Now America loves Michael, so it would be like he finally felt "welcomed" in America now. Who knows, all I know is that this press conference and MJ's,give me the vibe that they are working together somehow.

Or maybe the "events" are going to be something completely different...something "out of this world!" ;) Something is definitely in the works...I can feel it! :D

Maybe he is welcoming the Americans to America, as it SHOULD be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I like Prince as an artist and I also think he has very good points and opinions in many subjects.
IDK, the whole set up is a déjà vu of Michaels  :?

Btw, Prince´s home in Marbella (Spain) was all pinkish and purple outside and inside! that´s sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

my friend and i hade rivalry now were best friends.well michael was very forgiving so he proble did

Can you count?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions