Sarahli

Re: TMZ Live 10-14-10: Zero Evidence
October 15, 2010, 03:56:20 AM
Quote from: "themjkiss"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you so much for posting this Serenity! This is they type of video that needs to be shared on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and any other social network site out there. This is the truth and it needs to be shouted from the mountaintops. It makes my heart feels better knowing that people in front of the camera are making the truth known now but it still really saddens me that it's taken this long. Is there any true vindication? I'm beginning to wonder.

Sorry - I wish I was happier. I just feel so bad that it's been 5 long years since the trial and it took Michael's "death" in order to make this happen.

Something about your question just touched my heart, so I had to reply, I can feel a certian sadeness. Yes there is vindication, God's vindication which is in his time not ours. God's time is not the same as man's, often times that is why some do not believe he exist, because we want to see justice, immediately, and in some cases that just does not happen. But he is ruler of all, and his justice will come to fruition. For those of us who believe, we must not loose faith in the darkest of our hours, or trials, this is the time to hold fast to our faith. God is our light, his light shines forever, I hope this brings you some comfort....  

Great post themjkiss and the best is yet to come. God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

trublu

October 15, 2010, 05:59:25 AM
Thank you so much TMZ.
The truth was needed. Lets hope other news outlets follow suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 06:08:01 AM
Quote from: "trublu"
Thank you so much TMZ.

Tweet that video, spread it like crazy!

SD, thanks for making and uploading it, I hope you won't get in trouble for it as I know that stuff from TMZ gets removed from youtube channels due to copyright claims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 06:12:40 AM
Thank you so much TMZ :) and Thanks for posting this Serenity! You made my day too! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

trublu

October 15, 2010, 06:13:08 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "trublu"
Thank you so much TMZ.

Tweet that video, spread it like crazy!

SD, thanks for making and uploading it, I hope you won't get in trouble for it as I know that stuff from TMZ gets removed from youtube channels due to copyright claims.

Oh don't worry I shall be!

What do you think of making a #NOEVIDENCE hashtag? Gonna have to look up how it's done, but I think it could spark peoples curiosity!

Thank you also Serenity!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 06:56:21 AM
@ Serenitys_Dream
Thank you very much!!!!! That's wonderful :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 15, 2010, 07:40:32 AM
Thanks, Serenity, for posting the videos. I sincerely love the last one posted about Mike. I hadn't seen it.

It is about time that someone (one sliver of the media) is coming out and addressing the fact that there was NO EVIDENCE in the molestation cases. However, isn't it about time that mainstream media start doing the same????  I believe Mike deserves to be vindicated from all the lies (the bullshit) that he has had to endure. Frankly, this has been upsetting to me, and I feel that the wheels of positive change are turning too slowly!!!!!  When will the truth become more pervasive to the public masses?????  Only then, do I suspect, that true vindication will result!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 15, 2010, 08:01:55 AM
Thank God! Finally somebody speaks this loud and clear! We may criticize TMZ from time to time - but they can do a real GOOD job if they want!  :P  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

BlackJack

October 15, 2010, 08:41:46 AM
Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 09:21:23 AM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

themjkiss - thank you for your uplifting message. It was like drinking cold water on a hot day. I needed to be reminded that it's in God's timing, not ours. God bless you.

BlackJack - your words bring hope to this weary soul and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My spirit becomes overwhelmed with grief whenever this topic is discussed and it's as though my spirit bears witness to his the pain and suffering that he's had to endure.

I know that these are steps in the right direction and they will gain momentum, which is encouraging to see. I am looking forward to the day of total vindication for Michael.

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. Romans 8:37
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

October 15, 2010, 09:49:51 AM
Quote from: "BlackJack"

Oh my goodness BlackJack you made me cry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 15, 2010, 09:50:02 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Thank God! Finally somebody speaks this loud and clear! We may criticize TMZ from time to time - but they can do a real GOOD job if they want!  :P  :)

Yes so it is!!!! I bet Harvey is the fan MJ.... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

October 15, 2010, 10:06:02 AM
this made my day, so happy :D , finally the truth will prevail, piece by peice, and i agree with scorpionchik, maybe one day TMZ will say that there's 0 evidence of Michael being dead. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

October 15, 2010, 10:07:35 AM
Piece by piece Michael's good name will be fully restored. I have no doubt about that.  If there was ever a way to hurt Michael, it was this.  I think it was not only the nastiness of the allegations, but look how his so-called fans turned tail an ran.  Millions of people, worldwide believed the garbage.  That had to have hurt him deeply.  I can't imagine the pain and burden he has had endure for all these years.  His good name was turned into a scarlet letter.  To be a Michael Jackson admirer or fan would automatically make that person evil.  I have had arguments, and lost friends over this.  I would do it all over again.  I do deeply hope Michael realizes there are people, like myself, who have never, for one moment believed the trash.    The realization of what he was going through cut me like a knife.  The pain I saw on his face is burned into my memory.  
All things in life are subject to belief.  It is one of the things that make us human.  Unfortunately, evil intertwines our lives and our beliefs become cloudy.  
My hope is that this TMZ article will be the first in a domino effect of media brickwork.  Piece by piece, layer upon layer.......may God bless you Michael.  Thank you for being a survivor.  The world is indeed a better place because of you.

Many Blessings to all!
LOVE,
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 15, 2010, 10:16:04 AM
As we get older, we found that in many cases the words are more powerful than the sticks and stones. Once something bad is published about a person, people do not forget, is regrettable, but is never like that, it would allow the media to tell all these malicious things about Michael. Harvey thank you, there is much work ahead, this is not a single day work, must be repeated so many times, use these same media once destroyed Michael, but this time to claim its name. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions