No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: TMZ Live 10-14-10: Zero Evidence
October 14, 2010, 09:31:00 PM
Thanks for posting this Serenity, I hadn't watched it yet today.  I'm so glad Harvey and Mike finally addressed this and told it like it really is!!  Thanks guys.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 10:08:56 PM
I am SO excited by this!
Piece by piece.........
Thank you so much for posting this.
You made my day!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 14, 2010, 10:11:22 PM
Ok so I just watched the whole TMZ Live from today - they don't exactly exonerate Michael but they did in fact make the most important point - there was absolutely no evidence that Michael harmed any child.  Hopefully some people who thought otherwise saw it and will re-think and realize that Michael was DONE WRONG and that someone was out to get him for whatever reasons (money, to destroy his rep, etc).  One of my best friends actually thought all along that MJ was guilty until she was this video:

[youtube:1b2licsy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKnI-np2Dk[/youtube:1b2licsy]  

I know you all have probably seen it before but his reaction is so genuine and anguished that it really should erase doubt from anyone's mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 10:13:50 PM
Thank you so much for posting this Serenity! This is they type of video that needs to be shared on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and any other social network site out there. This is the truth and it needs to be shouted from the mountaintops. It makes my heart feels better knowing that people in front of the camera are making the truth known now but it still really saddens me that it's taken this long. Is there any true vindication? I'm beginning to wonder.

Sorry - I wish I was happier. I just feel so bad that it's been 5 long years since the trial and it took Michael's "death" in order to make this happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 14, 2010, 10:16:25 PM
I just think it would be great if a TV show would be created that has people like this, who have seen the evidence and know the facts, state on camera for the whole world that they never saw anything that suggested that Michael ever did anything to a child. Ever. There are soooo many people who know the facts, who have seen the evidence and know this to be the factual truth. And I'd just love to see them all (or a bunch of them anyway) on one show stating for the record for the whole world that Michael Jackson was INNOCENT. I know it'll never happen, but it would be nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

October 14, 2010, 10:45:42 PM
It would be a Godsend if all of them can come together and admit that they were wrong and misjudged Michael.  I really wish they would have a show or something so that many people who actually thought Michael was guilty and after seeing all the evidence can come together and just say that they were wrong about him and that he is in fact a kind hearted, gentle, loving and caring human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 11:32:13 PM
Thank you for posting     :O)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 12:17:21 AM
That's cool that people are starting to realize MJ was innocent.  Now TMZ is backing this up right after Taj MJ's nephew was on Twitter the other day saying that their goal is to clear MJ name.  It's like every since MJ supposed death there have been different things happening in stages.  First there were the custody battle stories and the question about MJ's kids being his or not.  Then stories about illegitimate children.  Then the outrageous stories like the stun gun incident and The whole MJ having a boyfriend story.  Notice we haven't even heard a peep from that guy since he made the allegations against MJ.  Now we're at the stage where MJ name is being cleared.  It's like chapters of a book leading to the moral of the story.  You can tell MJ was innocent looking at that video.  When they ask him those questions his reactions were like Oh my God I can't believe they're even asking me stuff like this.  It's like he felt disgusted.  Hello if MJ really did those things to children then why do kids love this man so much?  Kids know good vs. bad.  They are innocent and can see things that we adults can't.  My little niece is in love with some MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 12:25:05 AM
What's next? Is TMZ going to announce there is 0 evidence that Michael is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 15, 2010, 01:21:28 AM
When Harvey turned the camera around I was completely expecting to see Michael sitting there in a director's chair... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 01:22:44 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
What's next? Is TMZ going to announce there is 0 evidence that Michael is dead?

This has made my day. Zero evidence and yes I agree Uncle Harvey when do we get ZERO evidence MJ is dead. yup no evidence he's dead blah blah that's it. Now, I saw how Uncle Harvey was looking down and away any body language experts who can read into stuff here. Mike is innocent cleaning the reputation of a good man. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

October 15, 2010, 03:24:48 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you so much for posting this Serenity! This is they type of video that needs to be shared on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and any other social network site out there. This is the truth and it needs to be shouted from the mountaintops. It makes my heart feels better knowing that people in front of the camera are making the truth known now but it still really saddens me that it's taken this long. Is there any true vindication? I'm beginning to wonder.

Sorry - I wish I was happier. I just feel so bad that it's been 5 long years since the trial and it took Michael's "death" in order to make this happen.

Something about your question just touched my heart, so I had to reply, I can feel a certian sadeness. Yes there is vindication, God's vindication which is in his time not ours. God's time is not the same as man's, often times that is why some do not believe he exist, because we want to see justice, immediately, and in some cases that just does not happen. But he is ruler of all, and his justice will come to fruition. For those of us who believe, we must not loose faith in the darkest of our hours, or trials, this is the time to hold fast to our faith. God is our light, his light shines forever, I hope this brings you some comfort....  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 15, 2010, 03:29:47 AM

Thank you Harvey & Mike!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

October 15, 2010, 03:45:20 AM
the second video of micheal .ALWAYS  breaks my heart................he is in pain there..............SORRY MICHEAL that ANYONE ever hurt you................i feel ashamed of them for you ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions