VenusTopic starter

Don't you think...
October 14, 2010, 05:14:29 PM
that if MJ really hoaxed his death he'd make it more spectacular?  He would let the world see him at least once to convince he's gone. (There's Elvis picture in the coffin)
The fact that we didn't see the body actually doesn't fit with the hoax. Would it be more convincing if he could just pretend dead on the stretcher or in ambulance? He loved to prank and to act and that could be his best part, a chance of a lifetime...
And the story with Karen Faye... I can easy believe she would say anything MJ would ask, but Michael Bush? do you really think that Michael Bush would lie and cry in front of the camera how he put MJ into the casket? :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Re: Don't you think...
October 14, 2010, 05:25:41 PM
The Death Hoax isn't enough spectacular for you ?
All the clues he left to us ?
All the messages he gives us ?
All the media pressure during several month about his death isn't enough ? All people all around the world singing and dancing after June 25th ?
All the radios, TVs, broadcasting his music and videos since June 25th like they never did it before ?
Michael's album sold at 30millions all around the world in only 1 year isn't enough ?

I think this genius he's doing something really great and spectacular, and you know what, this is not finished, it remains the BAMS DAY  :D

"You aien't seen nothing yet and the best is yet to come"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

VenusTopic starter

October 14, 2010, 05:39:08 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
The Death Hoax isn't enough spectacular for you ?
All the clues he left to us ?
All the messages he gives us ?
All the media pressure during several month about his death isn't enough ? All people all around the world singing and dancing after June 25th ?
All the radios, TVs, broadcasting his music and videos since June 25th like they never did it before ?
Michael's album sold at 30millions all around the world in only 1 year isn't enough ?

I think this genius he's doing something really great and spectacular, and you know what, this is not finished, it remains the BAMS DAY  :D

"You aien't seen nothing yet and the best is yet to come"

Cameron, Hi!
All those tributes would happen anyway, because the whole world actually loves Michael and always loved him but had a chance to discover it only when MJ ...
Do you really think that he still plans the Bamsday? Don't you think his life (if he's here) is way better than before? He's free, rich and has his privacy, finally.
Maybe he never wanted to be remembered as 60 years old MJ, 70 years old MJ and so on. Maybe he wants to walk without bodyguards and drive a car,drink vodka and date with someone special? Maybe he simply doesn't feel good enough to live the life he used to live. Maybe he's sick and tired of being Peter Pan and wants to be real common person and to be treated like anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

October 15, 2010, 01:35:05 AM
It might be very hard to live as unknown person after being Michael Jackson. He will enjoy that couple of years then miss himself. I can't believe MJ can live until his real death as unknown person in disguise. If he is in death hoax, it is very hard for him, he would not enjoy his fans pain & be away from the stage. On the other hand, when I remeber Katerine in Target store in June 29 buying sleeping bags, I have no doubt that Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2010, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
It might be very hard to live as unknown person after being Michael Jackson. He will enjoy that couple of years then miss himself. I can't believe MJ can live until his real death as unknown person in disguise. If he is in death hoax, it is very hard for him, he would not enjoy his fans pain & be away from the stage. On the other hand, when I remeber Katerine in Target store in June 29 buying sleeping bags, I have no doubt that Michael is alive.

That is one thing I do not understand Katherine going to store a buy sleeping bags. I understand she may have needed to accomodate Michael children, but why her. when she has body guards to go for her. Something does not add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

VenusTopic starter

October 15, 2010, 02:47:43 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

That is one thing I do not understand Katherine going to store a buy sleeping bags. I understand she may have needed to accomodate Michael children, but why her. when she has body guards to go for her. Something does not add up.

Does she really have bodyguards? I've never seen any around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

VenusTopic starter

October 15, 2010, 02:51:56 PM
It might be very hard to live as unknown person after being Michael Jackson. He will enjoy that couple of years then miss himself. I can't believe MJ can live until his real death as unknown person in disguise. If he is in death hoax, it is very hard for him, he would not enjoy his fans pain & be away from the stage. On the other hand, when I remember Katerine in Target store in June 29 buying sleeping bags, I have no doubt that Michael is alive.

I think that MJ had been thinking about the escape for decades, after Elvis death. Maybe he's really tired of public attention, especially because he's aging and he has never been satisfied with his look completely. He said it in Shmuley's book. I think that he lived in disguise all those years, so he's ok with that. But this time no paparazzi around his door.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 03:02:38 PM

Oh yeah, and that's why he did those meaningful speeches, and that's why he wrote all those significant lyrics, and that's why he used all that symbolism in his videos and short films, and that's why this hoax is flooded numerology...  

All of the above just to GTFO and live peacefully and quiet...really tired of public attention...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

VenusTopic starter

October 15, 2010, 03:27:25 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Oh yeah, and that's why he did those meaningful speeches, and that's why he wrote all those significant lyrics, and that's why he used all that symbolism in his videos and short films, and that's why this hoax is flooded numerology...  

All of the above just to GTFO and live peacefully and quiet...really tired of public attention...

Maybe he did that because he wanted real fans to understand that he's alive? Maybe he wanted to ease the pain. Not every MJ fan wants to live in this world without MJ. To leave messages and let people know doesn't mean to comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

VenusTopic starter

October 15, 2010, 03:28:05 PM
BTW, I would love him to comeback, but this is just surreal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 03:43:20 PM
Quote from: "Venus"

Maybe he did that because he wanted real fans to understand that he's alive? Maybe he wanted to ease the pain. Not every MJ fan wants to live in this world without MJ. To leave messages and let people know doesn't mean to comeback.

I didn't mean "come back clues", I was taking about HIS Message, which he has been spreading for over 2 decades.  I'm sorry to say it, but the vast majority of his fans never understood his message, and still don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

October 15, 2010, 03:51:05 PM

well, 80% of his real fans think that he is actually...ehm...... dead.......  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 03:54:03 PM
Quote from: "Puff"

well, 80% of his real fans think that he is actually...ehm...... dead.......  :roll:

80%?  I even dare to say 99%...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

October 15, 2010, 03:55:13 PM

Think positive!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 03:56:20 PM

Think positive!  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions