~Souza~

Re: His name will be uncovered
October 15, 2010, 09:37:17 AM

And piece by piece by piece by piece, his name will be cleared... It's about time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 09:42:09 AM
Splendidly!!!!! The truth comes to light..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 15, 2010, 10:17:07 AM
Its great news,Even though it should never have been covered before,what were they thinking,I did not know anything about it I,m afraid to say,till he died,But I felt so sad when I did find out,because he was found not guilty,He was innocent,and it was a cruel thing for them to have done,It must have hurt Michael alot,But hopefully his Family will be proud,Great work,Well done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 02:57:06 PM

This typical public elementary school in Hollywood (just a few blocks west of Grauman's Chinese Theatre) boasts at least one very famous alumnus.

Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop," was a 6th grade student here back when he was a normal 11-year-old; he attended class here in the daytime and performed as an emerging musical superstar at night, with his family group "The Jackson Five." His early hit songs back then included "ABC," "The Love You Save" and "I'll Be There."

In 1989, Gardner Street Elementary named the school auditorium after "the gloved one." Gleaming silver letters across the front of the building now read: "The Michael Jackson Auditorium" ; Michael himself showed up for the unveiling.

In return, Jackson sort of adopted his old school; he paid the salary for the school's music teacher, he planted memorial rose bushes near the playground, and even left his famous signature on the wall of his old 6th grade schoolroom.

However, later, at the height of the scandal surrounding accusations of child molestation, the school chose to remove his name from the auditorium.

Getting there: The school is located at the southeast corner of N. Gardner Street and Hawthorn Avenue in Hollywood (south of Hollywood Blvd and north of Sunset) The Michael Jackson auditorium is visible from Gardner Street. []
************************************************************************************************************************************
If this comes to pass and Michael's name is restored to this school's auditorium, what a beautiful step in the vindication process!! We can only hope and pray that, as it should be, this story is widely covered in the mainstream media! When I think about how hurtful this must have been for Michael, I can hardly stand it!
How did this beautiful man withstand all the hurt and humiliation that he did? It really blows my mind!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 15, 2010, 09:29:31 PM
hurray!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 09:38:04 PM
Los Angeles Unified School District Press Release

MICHAEL JACKSON’S NAME ON DISPLAY AGAIN AT GARDNER SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
Elementary School’s Most Famous Alum Recognized for His Musical Legacy

October 15, 2010

Los Angeles — The silver, foot-high letters gleam once again, proclaiming The Michael Jackson Auditorium at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood.  It is the last public school attended by Jackson—then an 11-year-old sixth grader — who was the lead in a singing group with his brothers.  Three months after school started, Motown released their debut album “Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5.”  And, the young entertainer was on his way to becoming an international star.  

“It’s important for the District to value the artistic impact and humanitarian contribution that will be the lasting legacy of Michael Jackson,” said Los Angeles School Board member Steven Zimmer. I’m happy that we will be recognizing and appreciating Michael’s LAUSD moment.”  

The sign was originally unveiled at the then newly-refurbished auditorium in 1989.  However, when the King of Pop was charged with child molestation, the sign was covered with layered board.  For the record, the entertainer was never convicted.  After his death last year fans began a campaign to have his name revealed.  

At the direction of Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent Ramon C. Cortines, the tribute was uncovered today.  

“In recognition of Michael Jackson’s musical legacy and contribution to modern culture I have directed our maintenance and operations department to remove the layered board covering the tribute to Mr. Jackson at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood,” said LAUSD Superintendent Ramon Cortines. 

------------------------

Los Angeles Unified School District Press Release
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 09:39:10 PM
Goosebumps... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 15, 2010, 09:41:28 PM
However, I WOULD like them to also add  "due to the fact that Michael Jackson was framed and was in no way a criminal..." as a reason for uncovering his name. But I'm just glad it's back in the LIGHT where it belongs... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 16, 2010, 02:40:45 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
However, I WOULD like them to also add  "due to the fact that Michael Jackson was framed and was in no way a criminal..." as a reason for uncovering his name. But I'm just glad it's back in the LIGHT where it belongs... ;)

I couldn't agree more, Jaci....but I will take this victory as it is...WOW!...I really think this is HUGE!!! Little by little...piece by piece....our dreams are coming true, aren't they?...I do have to wonder if this EVER would have happened if Michael hadn't "died" and started to receive the due respect that eluded him ever since the first allegations in '93, but then again, it makes me believe in the Hoax all the more! I still wonder though if Michael ever truly knew this was possible before he made the brave choice to fake his death...is this just a gamble he took that is paying off bigger than even he could have imagined possible? Nothing makes me happier than the thought of him watching from behind the scenes as the world finally comes to its senses...but if I've learned anything about Michael at all during these last (almost) 16 months, I would imagine that rather than feeling smugly vindicated that he is feeling nothing but humbly grateful....he knew all along that he had a special connection with his fans unlike any other entertainer...but this is getting, as you said, "goose-bumpy"...my eyes are welling right now as I write this...and Michael? If you're reading this, BRAVO, Man....BRAVISSIMO!!! I can only hope this is widely reported in the mainstream media...where are you now, Oprah? HERE IS YOUR STORY!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 16, 2010, 03:13:25 AM
I just hit "Send" on the following email to Oprah Winfrey on her website and I encourage you to do the same:

Michael Jackson was innocent of ALL child molestation charges brought against him. This is at last coming to light after his death. He is finally and rightfully being vindicated. There is a grade school in Los Angeles that he attended as a 6th grader whose auditorium was named after him in 1989 before the first accusations of child molestation were brought in 1993. After the accusations, his name was shamefully covered up. Fast forward SEVENTEEN YEARS, FIVE YEARS AFTER HIS ACQUITTAL ON SAID CHARGES AND OVER A YEAR AFTER HIS DEATH...just today, the LA Unified School District has decided to uncover his name to honor his unprecedented artistic tachievements and humanitarian work...
*************************************************************************************************
October 15, 2010
Los Angeles — The silver, foot-high letters gleam once again, proclaiming The Michael Jackson Auditorium at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood. It is the last public school attended by Jackson—then an 11-year-old sixth grader — who was the lead in a singing group with his brothers. Three months after school started, Motown released their debut album “Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5.” And, the young entertainer was on his way to becoming an international star. “It’s important for the District to value the artistic impact and humanitarian contribution that will be the lasting legacy of Michael Jackson,” said Los Angeles School Board member Steven Zimmer. I’m happy that we will be recognizing and appreciating Michael’s LAUSD moment.” The sign was originally unveiled at the then newly-refurbished auditorium in 1989. However, when the King of Pop was charged with child molestation, the sign was covered with layered board. For the record, the entertainer was never convicted. After his death last year fans began a campaign to have his name revealed.
At the direction of Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent Ramon C. Cortines, the tribute was uncovered today. “In recognition of Michael Jackson’s musical legacy and contribution to modern culture I have directed our maintenance and operations department to remove the layered board covering the tribute to Mr. Jackson at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood,” said LAUSD Superintendent Ramon Cortines. (Los Angeles Unified School District Press Release)....
...So here is my question to you, Oprah....will you report this and more importantly, will you encourage the mainstream media to report this? You have a unique power to influence public opinion. It is time for you, and the world at large, to right a terrible wrong that has been done to one of the most beautiful spirits to ever walk the planet. Please do the right thing, Oprah! Share this with the world! Please do what you can to FINALLY vindicate the good name of Michael Jackson! Thank You!
************************************************************************************************
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 11:06:55 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
I just hit "Send" on the following email to Oprah Winfrey on her website and I encourage you to do the same:

Michael Jackson was innocent of ALL child molestation charges brought against him. This is at last coming to light after his death. He is finally and rightfully being vindicated. There is a grade school in Los Angeles that he attended as a 6th grader whose auditorium was named after him in 1989 before the first accusations of child molestation were brought in 1993. After the accusations, his name was shamefully covered up. Fast forward SEVENTEEN YEARS, FIVE YEARS AFTER HIS ACQUITTAL ON SAID CHARGES AND OVER A YEAR AFTER HIS DEATH...just today, the LA Unified School District has decided to uncover his name to honor his unprecedented artistic tachievements and humanitarian work...
*************************************************************************************************
October 15, 2010
Los Angeles — The silver, foot-high letters gleam once again, proclaiming The Michael Jackson Auditorium at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood. It is the last public school attended by Jackson—then an 11-year-old sixth grader — who was the lead in a singing group with his brothers. Three months after school started, Motown released their debut album “Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5.” And, the young entertainer was on his way to becoming an international star. “It’s important for the District to value the artistic impact and humanitarian contribution that will be the lasting legacy of Michael Jackson,” said Los Angeles School Board member Steven Zimmer. I’m happy that we will be recognizing and appreciating Michael’s LAUSD moment.” The sign was originally unveiled at the then newly-refurbished auditorium in 1989. However, when the King of Pop was charged with child molestation, the sign was covered with layered board. For the record, the entertainer was never convicted. After his death last year fans began a campaign to have his name revealed.
At the direction of Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent Ramon C. Cortines, the tribute was uncovered today. “In recognition of Michael Jackson’s musical legacy and contribution to modern culture I have directed our maintenance and operations department to remove the layered board covering the tribute to Mr. Jackson at Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood,” said LAUSD Superintendent Ramon Cortines. (Los Angeles Unified School District Press Release)....
...So here is my question to you, Oprah....will you report this and more importantly, will you encourage the mainstream media to report this? You have a unique power to influence public opinion. It is time for you, and the world at large, to right a terrible wrong that has been done to one of the most beautiful spirits to ever walk the planet. Please do the right thing, Oprah! Share this with the world! Please do what you can to FINALLY vindicate the good name of Michael Jackson! Thank You!
************************************************************************************************

:D  :D  :D

It would be amazing if she did this. I have my doubts that she will, but I do have faith that there is still time for her to choose to do the right thing as you said. I'm never sure what to think of Oprah and her motives but I do think that deep down she's just a human like everyone else who hopefully still cares about truth at her core. And it's true, she is able to affect public opinion like I can't even believe. If she told everyone to jump off a bridge, I'm afraid there would be many dead bodies in the river the next day. Sad, but true. So imagine if she brought this to light. And imagine if she took it a step further and had a show about what REALLY happened in the cases against MJ..taking Sneddon and Mottola down and showing the world the truth so nobody ever calls him a child molester again. It makes me cry just thinking about it because I want that to happen so badly. He made my life so much better and I can't imagine the pain he must have been in because of these lies, it breaks my heart, he deserves justice and the world deserves to know what's really going on and why they wanted to take Mike down...because he was a threat to our enslavement!  :evil: The truth will prevail...I have to keep telling myself that. I truly believe in it, and I hope to God that it does prevail for everyone to see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal