This news has made me so happy.  It just goes to prove that change is possible when we all stand together as one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

That's a good start, but there's still a long way to go...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

A very long way. But piece by piece... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Yes! piece by piece  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

It is true there is a long way to go, but it is a good start :D  .. I would like to see the face of negligible Sneddon :twisted:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think Michael is so happy and proud of his wonderful fans!!!!
This is true love!
We love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Wow! The best news since 25.06.09!
Is there any video of this moment? I would love to see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Dancer

Great news!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Well would you look at that........good things really do happen in this world ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is wonderful news, but it's only the beginning. I am looking forward to the day when everyone in the media and tabloids who shamefully smeared Michael's reputation will offer a public apology to Michael, his family, and his fans.
As Michael said in We've Had Enough, There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Daniela"
This is wonderful news, but it's only the beginning. I am looking forward to the day when everyone in the media and tabloids who shamefully smeared Michael's reputation will offer a public apology to Michael, his family, and his fans.
As Michael said in We've Had Enough, There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one.

I am so with you, Daniela. I long for that day and it won't come fast enough.

Great job heisinme for sending that to Oprah. Also a great idea to flood her email in order to get the point across that we are tired of her destructive undertones in her messages towards Michael. If people do email her, remember L.O.V.E. Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

hopi

That's great!!! Woohoo!! :D  ...and hopefully the blessed begining of further victories for truth and justice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UPDATE from Uncover MJ's Name: PLEASE read below - it's very important that people don't stop any progress that is being made even if their intentions are good. However, here is a way to really make a statement...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uncover MJ's Name

I'd also like to add that if you wish to show your gratitude to the school for their long time support of our campaign, you can make a donation. I spoke with a counselor who said they are always in need of: Number 2 pencils, copy paper, and notebooks that the children can write in.

Uncover MJ's Name

On Monday 18th October 2010, @HelpUncoverMJxx said:

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE: It has been brought to our attention that fans want to go to the school and leave flowers etc. We don't mind you dropping by on a weekend and leaving flowers. But we respectfully request that you:

A.) Don't make a mess (candle wax etc)

B.) Don't write on ANY of the walls or deface school property. Let the only person who has signed a wall at Gardner remain MJ. As he had signed his classroom door.

C.) Don't linger too long. If you wish to drop flowers off, please drop them off and leave. No vigils or celebrations outside the school.

Please remember that we're still in "pending". YES, Michael Jackson's name is uncovered, but hopefully there will be an official unveiling and we don't want to do anything to hinder that, as well as, not to mention, hinder the work that we've put in to get it uncovered.
Remember that there are homes all around the school and we don't want to disturb any neighbors or school staff that may be at the school working over the weekend.

As we said, we might be throwing a big event at the school auditorium or outside the school in April. We're gonna make sure we get it Ok'd and we'll announce later. That way, we can ALL gather there and celebrate this unfathomable victory.

I'd also like to add that if you wish to show your gratitude to the school for their long time support of our campaign, you can make a donation. I spoke with a counselor who said they are always in need of: Number 2 pencils, copy paper, and notebooks that the children can write in.

I'm positive I can speak for all of us when I say that we don't want to leave even an ounce of regret at the pit of anyone's stomachs over their long overdue decision. Let's stay classy and continue representing Michael Jackson the way he would represent himself.

Love you all.

Respectfully,

-Sahar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal