No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

From the comments on TMZ:

For those who would like to sign the Petition to uncover Michael's name, you can find more info on the "Uncover Michael's Name (The Garner St. School Issue Campaign)by visiting their Facebook page.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posted at 3:36 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by MiMi

I really don't find anything strange with this myself as TMZ could be bringing it back up because of the meeting in a few days (I think the 19th?). Anyway, the organizers of the petition are begging people NOT to show up as they want it to be a peaceful discussion.

What I did like was the fact that other than the title TMZ's article didn't make insinuations or put Michael in a negative light with name calling, for which I am glad to see. I hope the school reconsiders and removes the boards. It'd be one small victory a long time overdue.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

sprint911

this is so old, they been covered his name when those allegations hit the net :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I am optimistic, little by little the reputation of Michael will be vindicated. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually this one article is genuine. I have been receiving this message on Facebook through all the groups that I am signed up for.
Subject: Gardener Street School Campaign
Hello fans!

This is Majestik Magnificent. I don't write to you often unless I think it is of importance. First, allow me to commend Jennifer Marino for her lead and good works that she is doing in getting Michael's name uncovered. Myself, and the family thank her for that. I think this issue is an insult to Michael's legacy and his character, for we know how he felt about children and how important they were to him. I personally want to join this particular fight because I believe this is a personal grudge against Michael. If one is found innocent of all allegations and charges, that exonerates him from being disrespected. He was found INNOCENT! I am sure Michael donated money to this school, and I understand that there were people at the school that he was friends with. His name deserves to be uncovered for all of the students to see. So I am asking you, the fans, please try to join me, and whoever I can bring with me, at the school board meeting, Tuesday, October 19 at 1:00 pm. I want all your support to show that MICHAEL has voices speaking for him even though he is gone. I want the school and the media to SEE how much Michael is loved and supported. So, once again, I need as many of you as possible to show up at the school board meeting. The address is 333 So. Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles 90017. The time is 1:00 pm on Tuesday, October 19.

Thank you for your time, your support, and your love for the greatest star that ever lived in the history of the whole world. I thank you for your support.

Please forward this to every fan everywhere as fast as you can.

Majestik Magnificent
cc: Joseph Jackson, LaToya Jackson, and the whole Jackson family

For more information, please email Jennifer Marino.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

I'm confused.  Is it the Elementary School or the name Michael Jackson that would be exposed?  The 'literal' headline makes no sense.  

I wonder if TMZ is going to show us the photos of Michael and the Police Officers going down the stairs.  Love them - but they may be 2 much sizzle for TMZ ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Elsa, I agree the headline is nonsense, but I hope the article itself is exactly as it seems on the surface; no hidden messages, no sinister overtones or undercurrents, just straightforward, honest journalism meaning simply that Michael Jackson's name could be cleared - both literally, as in removing the cover, and also in the wider sense.

I sincerely hope the school board will do the right thing here. They have the opportunity to make a huge difference to public perception of MJ, in the most visual, open way possible. What a statement that uncovering would be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am glad the media is taking notice. I've been a fan of their Facebook page since it started, I think it's so ridiculous that they can't even display his name on an auditorium.  :| but I think it I time not only to reveal the name Michael Jackson but possibly even the person? :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it seems that they are about to make it :)

UPDATE: Gardner St. School voted YES to uncovering MJ's name - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Now let me hear you say YES, LAUSD school board!

We have the support of Gardner St. School - principal, teachers, PTA, parents. We will ROCK October 19!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

So, here it is the school auditorium!  :shock:  (sorry, i am on the OMG mode right now...back to the dreams and visions thread ya know  :shock: ), on my way to find a pic of the inside....

Quote from: "*Mo*"

An auditorium is a room built to enable an audience to hear and watch performances at venues such as theatres.

We're all having front row seats...

Is this event leading to something more interesting in your opinion? what would that be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "simalves"
Actually this one article is genuine. I have been receiving this message on Facebook through all the groups that I am signed up for.
Subject: Gardener Street School Campaign
Hello fans!

This is Majestik Magnificent. I don't write to you often unless I think it is of importance. First, allow me to commend Jennifer Marino for her lead and good works that she is doing in getting Michael's name uncovered. Myself, and the family thank her for that. I think this issue is an insult to Michael's legacy and his character, for we know how he felt about children and how important they were to him. I personally want to join this particular fight because I believe this is a personal grudge against Michael. If one is found innocent of all allegations and charges, that exonerates him from being disrespected. He was found INNOCENT! I am sure Michael donated money to this school, and I understand that there were people at the school that he was friends with. His name deserves to be uncovered for all of the students to see. So I am asking you, the fans, please try to join me, and whoever I can bring with me, at the school board meeting, Tuesday, October 19 at 1:00 pm. I want all your support to show that MICHAEL has voices speaking for him even though he is gone. I want the school and the media to SEE how much Michael is loved and supported. So, once again, I need as many of you as possible to show up at the school board meeting. The address is 333 So. Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles 90017. The time is 1:00 pm on Tuesday, October 19.

Thank you for your time, your support, and your love for the greatest star that ever lived in the history of the whole world. I thank you for your support.

Please forward this to every fan everywhere as fast as you can.

Majestik Magnificent
cc: Joseph Jackson, LaToya Jackson, and the whole Jackson family

For more information, please email Jennifer Marino.

This is interesting because the other night I read on their facebook please DO NOT show up except for those that they personally acknowledged as being a representative to speak. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

I think TMZ consistently has the deeper meaning in mind as well as overt immediate message. I see the first pic as closed doors and covered name, changed to future open doors, uncovered name (I know its an older pic than the first but...) and the support of authority and power(police).

I thought I'd have a go at the TMZ and Bible verses match. This was my first place to try, honest. And all the ones I tried after that didn't seem pertinent.

Joshua 10:14 (New King James Version)
14 And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the LORD heeded the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel. :o  :D
Michael is a Hebrew Israelite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I don't know why but this story just makes me think of "Childhood"

People say I'm not okay cause I love such elementary things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I think TMZ consistently has the deeper meaning in mind as well as overt immediate message. I see the first pic as closed doors and covered name, changed to future open doors, uncovered name (I know its an older pic than the first but...) and the support of authority and power(police).

I thought I'd have a go at the TMZ and Bible verses match. This was my first place to try, honest. And all the ones I tried after that didn't seem pertinent.

14 And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the LORD heeded the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel. :o  :D
:?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

:?:  :?:
I'm meaning that God is fighting for Michael in a unique way because he's special. Does that answer your question?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions