2 Bad

Re: UFOS HOVERING OVER NEW YORK CITY
October 15, 2010, 01:20:45 AM
Wow!
I was one watching the rescue of the miners.  :oops:
Oh well.
I just finished reading the Whitley Striber novel "Majestic". It's been out a long time but I felt compelled to read it again last week.

"I still believe UFO's exist from ancient history up to the present, all the many fakers just cloud the truth. Cover-up is most effective by creating ridicule for eg. "conspiracy theorists"."

This statement made here is what prompted me to post tonight. As the main theme of Majestic is the "cover up by the government of ufo's and aliens." And they used ridicule to make the cover up more effective!
Of all the events that have been covered up it certainly doesn't make it hard to believe they did the same thing here.
 I am now reading the novel by Strieber called "2012" which relates to what is predicted but also throws in the alternate reality world.
I have no reason to give why I decided to start reading this...it just hit me.  8-)

I think it is wise to keep an open mind and learn as much as you can.
I don't think MJ is an alien but I feel he's been enlightened by higher powers.... Godly or other-worldly is the question we have.
Whatever is in the future for us we know that "We have to do it, they are not"

We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 15, 2010, 04:26:18 AM
When I saw that video with that Ezekiel guy talking about summoning UFO's, that reminded me of this other Hebrew Israelite I saw years back who said he had those same powers. So I looked and then found these other ones. The commenters below each one claim these are geese flying in their usual formations and he's just capturing them at night with infra-red. But about 5 years ago I saw 5 what I'm so confident were UFO's flying in a half V formation. I know they weren't geese because I stood up and said, "Where are their wings", and I noticed they were shiny smooth metalic, slowly moving across the sky till gone. This was in Winnipeg during the day, clear blue sky. In these clips below some look like they might be geese, but then some show clearer that they are round thingies. The Bible in many places in the OT mentions firy chariots being all around, that could only be seen when God granted special vision to people or at special times, and these could be like them. In fact I don't think this guy is summoning them, but may be given a gift of special vision to see what's really out there. I've seen other UFO videos where they talk about them being mostly cloaked somehow. Maybe in reality UFO's are all over the sky everywhere and we just don't see them. How's that for scary/wierd?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Someone mentioned about John Lennon seeing a UFO. I wrote about that in my thread about abduction, and that in MJ's video Black or White, there's one quick look at the mother reading the newspaper which says, "I was abducted by a UFO". Maybe MJ was jesting, but maybe he was trying to say something serious while expecting people would just laugh it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 15, 2010, 06:51:33 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "Andrea"
I want to say firstly that I have love and respect for you all.  

I think sometimes it's easy to forget that Michael is a human being.  Granted he is a very caring, loving, compassionate, smart human being with GOD GIVEN talents but a human being nonetheless.  I believe it can be dangerous to believe that he is anything more than that, although I do think it's possible that God is helping him in some way.  How much pressure does that put on Michael for him to be seen as anything but a person like all of us?  I think Michael knows of all the injustices in the world and all the evil and wants to do something about it before it's too late.  He sees that no one else can really grab the attention of that world the way he can and he wants to help all of us, before something truly catastrophic happens.

I think that the people behind the NWO agenda, have been subconsciously preparing us for spiritual "enlightenment" that is supposed to happen in 2012.  I recommend watching the videos presented in this thread by KAP93(which is called How 2012 Enlightenment Will Lead To Genocide)

I'm going to quote a sentence right near the beginning of the first video in that thread (for those not interested in watching it) -

"Nowadays, it would be very difficult to find a 2012 website that doesn't make the claim similar to the following.  Many people think that 2012 is about the end of the world, but that's what 'stupid' people think.  We smart people know that it's really about a great cosmic shift in consciousness.  Ok, it might be a little more subtle than that, but what I'm trying to say is that you think you're the only one who knows that 2012 is supposed to be about spiritual evolution but THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO THINK ALL ALONG.  The idea, if properly presented, has many uses for a global government.  One of which will be the acceptance of the genocide of dissenters of that new system, as well as patriotism for that new system that will PURPORT to be a utopian."

So this is how they want us to be thinking anyways so that the one world government can take over with their religion - or enlightenment - and get rid of anyone who doesn't go along with it.  And what better way to be "enlightened" then by having "aliens" come down to greet us and tell us how the universe REALLY works?  

I'm not here to argue the existance of aliens, I don't know if they exist because I have never personally seen one but I'm not saying they're not out there somewhere.  But timing is everything with the plans for the NWO, we must constantly question the events that are going on.  They also have the ability to mass mind control us if they so wish through the use of cell phone towers  (which have been popping up everywhere in alarming numbers).  You can read more about it here if you wish:
So question what you hear and sometimes even what you think - I know it sounds "out there" but this whole thread is!  :)  

I think Michael is a human we all look up to - we maybe just shouldn't put him on a pedastal and think he has the answers to everything we've been looking for.

And I'm certainly not saying that I'm right and you're wrong - this is just another avenue to consider and I always value your thoughts and posts and consider them all as possibilities because I think we're all trying to get to the same place - we sometimes just take different roads!   :D

Firstly, my thought is that Michael knows that we all originate from divine source and because he feels this within him, it is all brought to life through him. Humanities problem is that we were made to forget that we are indeed exactly the same, the world is currently in the process of remembering who we really are and I am positive that Michael knows this also, 'You're just another part of me!'. We all become human angels when our hearts reconnect with source, it is a myth than this can only happen upon death.

Secondly I agree that the NWO agenda is about enlightenment, but with what I said above the reason for this being about global control could not work. Once humanity awakens to who we really are, we cannot be decieved or controlled. We know in our hearts what is right and we will be driven by love and with the strength of unity. The NWO would lose the power that they have had because they have only had this power because we have allowed them by doing as we are told and obeying authority.
Once humanity is spiritually awake the Illuminati will probably be so small in numbers that they would be insignificant. Humanity has suffered greatly because of our own blind fear of authority, so who should take responsibility, the ones giving the orders or the ones who follow them through?

I believe the Agenda is about human evolution of consciousness rather than control. They are not preventing us from discovering the truth, they are just not going to come out and tell us either. Would we awaken if They told us to? Would we stand up to them if They told us that this is what they wanted? Humanity has to not only think for themselves but we need to face our fears and act for ourselves.

We are being coaxed in the same direction from both sides, one uses fear and the other uses love but the outcome is the same:- Awakening as One.

Beautifully said Believe777! I am in total agreement with what you have said!
Blessings, Love and Light to you dear friend.:) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 09:13:03 AM
Thank you dear friend mjj4ever777  :D

A couple of other sightings on 13th Oct :-

[youtube:3uhahzgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XhX-4UVxU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3uhahzgc]

[youtube:3uhahzgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHxWRKhdTU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3uhahzgc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

October 16, 2010, 11:41:44 AM
The Agency

I've sat on this for about 24 hours before posting because it's pretty mindblowing and may be just a hoax.  However, the unknown author has provided two predictions with dates attached, so that we can verify the veracity of their predictions.  

The first is a decloaking over Chicago, November 15th (give or take 24 hours) which will be brief but seen by lots of people and will provide an opportunity for filming.  

Secondly, before the end of this year and (presumably after this event) something like a meteor (but not an actual meteor) will streak across the sky and be seen by the whole world.  According to them, this 'something' has already been launched.  The sky will be dark for 3 days and we are asked not to go outside.  They provide no reasons for this, but insist that we will be fine if we just don't go outside.

Again, I do not know who these people are, what their motivation is or anything about them.  However, all they are asking is for us to keep our eyes on the skies over Chicago on the 15th and stay inside should we see a fireball across the sky, so there's no harm if nothing comes of it.  On the other hand, it's possible that someone is trying to leak real information and provide us a heads up so that we're not caught unawares.   It's a fascinating read, if nothing else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 11:55:49 AM
UFOs does not necessarily mean there are aliens coming to Earth. I am beginning to wonder if this is just another government-run agenda to instill fear yet again, based on their knowledge of astronomy. I am not saying that we are the only life existing in this mass Universe but the media (alternate or mainstream) footage of UFOs and alien abductions could be just as fake as this week's miners story. Who's to say that these unidentified flying object are not simply illusions from the government? Or being flown around by humans?

Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any apparent aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified by the observer. The United States Air Force, which coined the term in 1952, initially defined UFOs as those objects that remain unidentified after scrutiny by expert investigators,[1]  though today the term UFO is colloquially used to refer to any unidentifiable sighting regardless of whether it has been investigated. UFO reports increased precipitously after the first widely publicized U.S. sighting, reported by private pilot Kenneth Arnold in June 1947, that gave rise to the popular terms "flying saucer" and "flying disc." The term UFO is popularly taken as a synonym for alien spacecraft and generally most discussions of UFOs revolve around this presumption.[
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now why would we make that presumption? Perhaps because of the MEDIA. Just something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

gwynned

October 16, 2010, 12:15:39 PM
This could all be a media hoax, but we're used to that, right?  I'm personally withholding judgment at the moment, just like I did with the death hoax.  Perhaps this event was an intentional leak, but by whom and for what purpose?  Is it the NWO government leak to get us used to aliens for one of their diabolical purposes?  Or has the NWO tried to cover up the existence of aliens and the leak on the 13th created by a source more friendly to us?  After all, seems that only one official TV station covered the event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions