mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: UFOS HOVERING OVER NEW YORK CITY
October 14, 2010, 05:59:58 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Maybe Mike is an alien.  :lol:  Sorry had to say it. But seriously, couldn't he be? Either an alien or some kind of light being, angel, whatever. Couldn't he be from somewhere else...on a mission? Or he could have been contacted by God or some sort of beings to lead this movement. It's hard to say these things without sounding crazy. But I really don't think it's that crazy anymore. I just have a feeling there are many things in this universe that we wouldn't understand even if we tried. But, our collective consciousness is changing and maybe things are going to be revealed to us in accord with our spiritual evolution, so that we don't learn any new information until we are ready to receive it.

Who thinks I'm a looney toon?  :lol:

I don't think you're crazy at all!! Michael has been pointing us to things like "Space" Captain EO, Agent MJ, Lightman, Light of the world, etc Our consciousness is changing and Michael has been telling us to "make that change"....Michael is definitely connected to the Universe on a much higher level then most believe.
I truly believe there will be "first Contact" in the very near future, but I don't think it is anything to be afraid of. If they wanted to get rid of us, they would have done so a long time ago. I believe they will come to help us, to help Heal the World and bring back peace Love and Unity to our planet....JMO  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 14, 2010, 07:02:22 PM
I want to say firstly that I have love and respect for you all.  

I think sometimes it's easy to forget that Michael is a human being.  Granted he is a very caring, loving, compassionate, smart human being with GOD GIVEN talents but a human being nonetheless.  I believe it can be dangerous to believe that he is anything more than that, although I do think it's possible that God is helping him in some way.  How much pressure does that put on Michael for him to be seen as anything but a person like all of us?  I think Michael knows of all the injustices in the world and all the evil and wants to do something about it before it's too late.  He sees that no one else can really grab the attention of that world the way he can and he wants to help all of us, before something truly catastrophic happens.

I think that the people behind the NWO agenda, have been subconsciously preparing us for spiritual "enlightenment" that is supposed to happen in 2012.  I recommend watching the videos presented in this thread by KAP93(which is called How 2012 Enlightenment Will Lead To Genocide)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm going to quote a sentence right near the beginning of the first video in that thread (for those not interested in watching it) -

"Nowadays, it would be very difficult to find a 2012 website that doesn't make the claim similar to the following.  Many people think that 2012 is about the end of the world, but that's what 'stupid' people think.  We smart people know that it's really about a great cosmic shift in consciousness.  Ok, it might be a little more subtle than that, but what I'm trying to say is that you think you're the only one who knows that 2012 is supposed to be about spiritual evolution but THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO THINK ALL ALONG.  The idea, if properly presented, has many uses for a global government.  One of which will be the acceptance of the genocide of dissenters of that new system, as well as patriotism for that new system that will PURPORT to be a utopian."

So this is how they want us to be thinking anyways so that the one world government can take over with their religion - or enlightenment - and get rid of anyone who doesn't go along with it.  And what better way to be "enlightened" then by having "aliens" come down to greet us and tell us how the universe REALLY works?  

I'm not here to argue the existance of aliens, I don't know if they exist because I have never personally seen one but I'm not saying they're not out there somewhere.  But timing is everything with the plans for the NWO, we must constantly question the events that are going on.  They also have the ability to mass mind control us if they so wish through the use of cell phone towers  (which have been popping up everywhere in alarming numbers).  You can read more about it here if you wish:
So question what you hear and sometimes even what you think - I know it sounds "out there" but this whole thread is!  :)  

I think Michael is a human we all look up to - we maybe just shouldn't put him on a pedastal and think he has the answers to everything we've been looking for.

And I'm certainly not saying that I'm right and you're wrong - this is just another avenue to consider and I always value your thoughts and posts and consider them all as possibilities because I think we're all trying to get to the same place - we sometimes just take different roads!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 07:11:13 PM
Hey Andrea! :)

Just to play devil's advocate - do you think people thought Jesus could possibly be something special while he was living? I just mean that if there's messiahs or angels or any of that, it's going to seem like fantasy because it's not what we're used to. Yet, so many people believe in these religions based on something they didn't see with their own eyes.

Also, not understanding why it would be "dangerous" to believe Michael is anything but human, why is that? Also, wasn't Jesus fully God AND fully man?  So is it not possible for that to happen again?

I personally used to think all this was crazy. But the more I research and the more I think, the more I see that there is something much bigger than a death hoax going on here....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Andrea

October 14, 2010, 07:25:16 PM

Just to play devil's advocate - do you think people thought Jesus could possibly be something special while he was living? I just mean that if there's messiahs or angels or any of that, it's going to seem like fantasy because it's not what we're used to. Yet, so many people believe in these religions based on something they didn't see with their own eyes.

Also, not understanding why it would be "dangerous" to believe Michael is anything but human, why is that? Also, wasn't Jesus fully God AND fully man?  So is it not possible for that to happen again?

I personally used to think all this was crazy. But the more I research and the more I think, the more I see that there is something much bigger than a death hoax going on here....

Hi Jaci!  :)

I'm not ruling ANYTHING out, that's why I presented another angle, one that makes more sense to me if I'm being totally honest.  I believe in God and believe Michael does too and that he knows the Bible very well and is getting a lot of his inspiration from the Bible and his belief in God.  If he is some sort of messiah then I will be overjoyed and not embarrassed to say I was wrong.  And I used the word "dangerous" because we can't all pin our hopes on Michael - he can only do so much and we shouldn't expect him to perform miracles.  His coming back should be enough of a miracle.  But I do think God is protecting him and wants him to succeed!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 07:26:14 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Hi Jaci!  :)

I'm not ruling ANYTHING out, that's why I presented another angle, one that makes more sense to me if I'm being totally honest.  I believe in God and believe Michael does too and that he knows the Bible very well and is getting a lot of his inspiration from the Bible and his belief in God.  If he is some sort of messiah then I will be overjoyed and not embarrassed to say I was wrong.  And I used the word "dangerous" because we can't all pin our hopes on Michael - he can only do so much and we shouldn't expect him to perform miracles.  His coming back should be enough of a miracle.  But I do think God is protecting him and wants him to succeed!  ;)

I can agree with that, for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

October 14, 2010, 07:35:43 PM
I agree with both of you! :)

If Michael is "more" and he knows it, it is interesting that he is gentle and subtle about it, not forcing himself on anyone. Like when Oprah (hate to bring her into it) asked him if he was a virgin and he was embarrassed, he said, "I'm a gentleman!" In this understanding of possibly greater historical purposes going on here, MJ is always a loving gentleman. He doesn't come out and say "I'm the expected chosen one." He just shows it clearly in a hundred ways for those who are quietly searching and open to possibilities. JMHO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 07:37:51 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"
[youtube:3j9r2i4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsU8fRvTeCI[/youtube:3j9r2i4c] :|

Aw! That song rocks!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

October 14, 2010, 08:07:17 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I want to say firstly that I have love and respect for you all.  

I think sometimes it's easy to forget that Michael is a human being.  Granted he is a very caring, loving, compassionate, smart human being with GOD GIVEN talents but a human being nonetheless.  I believe it can be dangerous to believe that he is anything more than that, although I do think it's possible that God is helping him in some way.  How much pressure does that put on Michael for him to be seen as anything but a person like all of us?  I think Michael knows of all the injustices in the world and all the evil and wants to do something about it before it's too late.  He sees that no one else can really grab the attention of that world the way he can and he wants to help all of us, before something truly catastrophic happens.

I think that the people behind the NWO agenda, have been subconsciously preparing us for spiritual "enlightenment" that is supposed to happen in 2012.  I recommend watching the videos presented in this thread by KAP93(which is called How 2012 Enlightenment Will Lead To Genocide)

I'm going to quote a sentence right near the beginning of the first video in that thread (for those not interested in watching it) -

"Nowadays, it would be very difficult to find a 2012 website that doesn't make the claim similar to the following.  Many people think that 2012 is about the end of the world, but that's what 'stupid' people think.  We smart people know that it's really about a great cosmic shift in consciousness.  Ok, it might be a little more subtle than that, but what I'm trying to say is that you think you're the only one who knows that 2012 is supposed to be about spiritual evolution but THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO THINK ALL ALONG.  The idea, if properly presented, has many uses for a global government.  One of which will be the acceptance of the genocide of dissenters of that new system, as well as patriotism for that new system that will PURPORT to be a utopian."

So this is how they want us to be thinking anyways so that the one world government can take over with their religion - or enlightenment - and get rid of anyone who doesn't go along with it.  And what better way to be "enlightened" then by having "aliens" come down to greet us and tell us how the universe REALLY works?  

I'm not here to argue the existance of aliens, I don't know if they exist because I have never personally seen one but I'm not saying they're not out there somewhere.  But timing is everything with the plans for the NWO, we must constantly question the events that are going on.  They also have the ability to mass mind control us if they so wish through the use of cell phone towers  (which have been popping up everywhere in alarming numbers).  You can read more about it here if you wish:
So question what you hear and sometimes even what you think - I know it sounds "out there" but this whole thread is!  :)  

I think Michael is a human we all look up to - we maybe just shouldn't put him on a pedastal and think he has the answers to everything we've been looking for.

And I'm certainly not saying that I'm right and you're wrong - this is just another avenue to consider and I always value your thoughts and posts and consider them all as possibilities because I think we're all trying to get to the same place - we sometimes just take different roads!   :D

Firstly, my thought is that Michael knows that we all originate from divine source and because he feels this within him, it is all brought to life through him. Humanities problem is that we were made to forget that we are indeed exactly the same, the world is currently in the process of remembering who we really are and I am positive that Michael knows this also, 'You're just another part of me!'. We all become human angels when our hearts reconnect with source, it is a myth than this can only happen upon death.

Secondly I agree that the NWO agenda is about enlightenment, but with what I said above the reason for this being about global control could not work. Once humanity awakens to who we really are, we cannot be decieved or controlled. We know in our hearts what is right and we will be driven by love and with the strength of unity. The NWO would lose the power that they have had because they have only had this power because we have allowed them by doing as we are told and obeying authority.
Once humanity is spiritually awake the Illuminati will probably be so small in numbers that they would be insignificant. Humanity has suffered greatly because of our own blind fear of authority, so who should take responsibility, the ones giving the orders or the ones who follow them through?

I believe the Agenda is about human evolution of consciousness rather than control. They are not preventing us from discovering the truth, they are just not going to come out and tell us either. Would we awaken if They told us to? Would we stand up to them if They told us that this is what they wanted? Humanity has to not only think for themselves but we need to face our fears and act for ourselves.

We are being coaxed in the same direction from both sides, one uses fear and the other uses love but the outcome is the same:- Awakening as One.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 14, 2010, 08:21:19 PM
coughs.....now back to those UFO's over NYC..I also was watching a video where it mentioned UFO's arriving  on the 13th October....  so I assume the mine rescue was arranged to be on this same day as a coverup.  Governments are working together here.

They don't want to create "panic", so as the whole world was tuned into the rescue of the miners, (a feel good story) UFO's and aliens were landing on earth   :o  :o  :o  :o and no-one knows about it.  :o  :o  :o  :D  :D

[youtube:3krdizxv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYP5d232Lb4[/youtube:3krdizxv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

October 14, 2010, 08:37:30 PM
fake^ :roll: Ufos dont have smoke, and they don't make sounds. That was a jet. I'd say 85% of those ufos video on youtube are debunked, and 15% are unknown, be careful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 14, 2010, 08:53:16 PM
Just thought I'd throw this in here.......seems like Elvis and MJ had alot more in common then we realise.....

Although Elvis never went as far as to claim he was fully contacted by aliens, Geller says the King was "open" to the possibility of life existing on other worlds.

"Elvis was a deeply spiritual person and was very interested in the metaphysical. He had an eclectic outlook on things. Although he never had any major alien experiences, he was certainly a believer," added Geller. "Elvis was a practical mystic. He had his feet on the ground, but his head in the heavens."The King also had his nose in the books.

According to Geller, Elvis eventually amassed a personal collection of roughly 350 books about new age subjects, including a few specifically about UFOs. He'd bring the "portable library" with him on tour in big luggage trunks aboard airplanes, boats and cars.

At one point, Geller said this concerned Elvis' manager, Col. Tom Parker, who feared the musician's deep interest in the spiritual and metaphysical would cause him to lose focus on his career.

"Tom suggested we have a bonfire and burn some of the books, but Elvis didn't go for it," he added.

Despite Elvis reportedly having an open mind about UFOs until the day he died – Aug. 16, 1977, or 33 years ago today – Luckman is confident the singer's spacey beliefs didn't alienate his fans.

"I think, if anything, people related more to him because they'd had similar experiences with UFOs themselves," he said. "It made him seem more human."

And Elvis isn't the only rock star to claim strange sightings.

Luckman said major musicians like Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson were all famous UFO believers, too.

According to well-documented reports by Lennon himself, he spotted some sort of UFO flying outside his New York City apartment in August 1974 with then-girlfriend May Pang and even wrote a liner note about the incident on his 1974 "Walls And Bridges" album which simply stated, "On the 23rd of August 1974 at 9 o'clock, I saw a UFO. – J.L."

Later, Lennon's 1984 song, "Nobody Told Me" referenced the sighting again with the lyric: "There's UFOs over New York and I ain't too surprised."

In the end, Luckman believes rock stars often experience these purported sightings due to one common thread: They're all naturally "open and creative individuals." When prodded, he didn't think the drugs or hallucinogenics that are such a part of the wild rock star lifestyle had much to do with the encounters.

"I think rock stars were meant to be conduits between humans and aliens; meant to obtain information to help us here on earth in the future," he reasoned.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... s/19583253
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 14, 2010, 09:15:30 PM
I have seen an actual UFO (not necessarily alien but it was unidentified and it was sure flying).  It was in August 2008, around dusk, and there was this hovering point of light in the sky towards the west as the sun was setting.  It was in one spot and then was gone and appeared almost as quickly in another part of the sky, hovered again and repeated this probably two more times then I lost sight of it altogether.  I remember my heart was pounding and all I could think was WTF was that??  I had a roommate at the time and told her about it but she laughed at me and said I was probably smoking something besides a cigarette.  So I let it go and then about two weeks later I was with a friend and he was telling me how his cousin swears he saw a UFO a couple weeks back and so I described what I saw and he said his cousin described to him the exact same thing.

Maybe I'm just stubborn but I still think that what I saw wasn't alien but was actually government experimentation...I mean they have to test this stuff out before they give us their light show when they're ready...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "ejay"
Ah man! The amount of ufo crap on the internet in the last few days is just nutty. :roll:

This isn't "crap".  It looks like we're being prepared for something.

To me it's significant that this happened on October 13 - Orange Alignment.   Orange Alignment is a reliable 'omen' for many years.

The previous huge UFO sighting (shutting down an entire Chinese airport) occurred on 7/7 - the Night of Sevens (Gregorian calender).

Previous huge events that took place on the Night of Sevens:

2005: London bombings
2009: Michael Jackson memorial

In 2010, the actual Chinese lunar calendar-based date of the Night of Sevens was August 16.  8/16/2010 was the 33rd anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, and on that very same day Mr. Mayoras published the blog in which he proved that Elvis Presley is alive.

I for sure won't dismiss events that take place on significant dates and call them "crap".  There is more to this than meets the eye.
It's aligned with hoax elements, but I would assume it's not anything nice that this is alluding to?

It's not just hoax elements, please broaden your view.  There are more dots to connect, the world doesn't revolve around the Michael Jackson hoax...

Right, this isn't just about michael, something really big is going on. MJ isn't so big headed that this whole thing would be just about him. It's about something that is affecting our world, and universe. This is about the message, not the man himself. Please open your minds.
ABM- you don't have to point out what Mo already said. I think I've read what you said enough times to know that by now.

Mo- First of all, I am very well aware of what you put in bold, thank you. I meant that you listed elements of the two death hoaxes along with a bombing. I am not an intelligent person, and not experienced with things like lunar calendars and orbital paths. When someone says "connect the dots", I think of drawing lines directly between dots to form a whole picture. It's not easy to keep up with all of these different calendars, charts, events staged by the NWO as cover-ups, dates of hoax events, UFO sightings, I have a lot of trouble.. When you say it's not scary and not knowing is scary, I don't even know what it is exactly that some are scared of and that we should be scared of the media covering up instead! Something to do with aliens? (If that's what they meant by the way it's kind of understandable why it would be scary to think of aliens coming here, when NASA/TPTB have most likely been communicating/messing with them- especially in the U.S where most everyone else on the globe hates us because of our stupid, selfish, egotistical government..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

October 14, 2010, 11:18:09 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Firstly, my thought is that Michael knows that we all originate from divine source and because he feels this within him, it is all brought to life through him. Humanities problem is that we were made to forget that we are indeed exactly the same, the world is currently in the process of remembering who we really are and I am positive that Michael knows this also, 'You're just another part of me!'. We all become human angels when our hearts reconnect with source, it is a myth than this can only happen upon death.

Secondly I agree that the NWO agenda is about enlightenment, but with what I said above the reason for this being about global control could not work. Once humanity awakens to who we really are, we cannot be decieved or controlled. We know in our hearts what is right and we will be driven by love and with the strength of unity. The NWO would lose the power that they have had because they have only had this power because we have allowed them by doing as we are told and obeying authority.
Once humanity is spiritually awake the Illuminati will probably be so small in numbers that they would be insignificant. Humanity has suffered greatly because of our own blind fear of authority, so who should take responsibility, the ones giving the orders or the ones who follow them through?

I believe the Agenda is about human evolution of consciousness rather than control. They are not preventing us from discovering the truth, they are just not going to come out and tell us either. Would we awaken if They told us to? Would we stand up to them if They told us that this is what they wanted? Humanity has to not only think for themselves but we need to face our fears and act for ourselves.

We are being coaxed in the same direction from both sides, one uses fear and the other uses love but the outcome is the same:- Awakening as One.

Very well stated and I agree.  There was a time when I was totally motivated by fear and felt the world was headed in a dark and dangerous direction and nothing could be done to stop it.  That all changed when Michael 'died.'  I didn't make the connection at the time, but quite suddenly I became optimistic.  Once I became aware of the hoax, and had my own experience, I was emphatic in my belief and would often tell people, with a wink and a nod to myself, 'the best is yet to come.'  

It's been said in this hoax that the truth isn't waiting to be revealed.  It's waiting to be believed!  I don't know about anyone else, but it's been a long and rocky road to get where I am today, considering many of the possibilities suggested here.  

To the rock stars, I would add Robbie Williams (the other King of Pop in Britain).  He took a hiatus from his career and spent at least 3 years in pursuit of UFOs.  He spoke freely to the public about his experiences and was, of course, ridiculed for it.  Not unlike MJ, he's an unassuming man who can perform magic on stage.  If you haven't seen Pedleylife1's videos, check them out.  She was talking about all this months ago  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  AND  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And then there's this.  My son, who hates the hoax and will not let me talk about MJ, had a dream last year in which a well lit spaceship hovered over Rome for 3 days.  All the military weapons aimed at it were disabled.  After 3 days, Michael came out, destroyed the grounds around St. Peters (where all the Illuminati symbols are located), walked into St. Peters and took over.  

As Mo said earlier, there are a LOT more dots to connect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 15, 2010, 12:42:03 AM
one? four?

look at this:

[youtube:wnzss1cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuPAFDcBY80&feature=related[/youtube:wnzss1cc]

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal