Worthy of redemption?
October 13, 2010, 03:51:23 PM
Is Oprah Winfrey worthy of redemption after all she had said or implied about MJ not being innocent and not coming to his defense using her show as a platform like she should have? Do you guys think her views about MJ will change after talking with Mrs. Katherine and the children or will her views stay the same? I noticed that a lot of MJ fans are not interested in her show or say that she is a selfish person or something to that effect, because of the 1993 interview she did in Neverland and the interview with LMP she did a few years back.

My thing is that before the hoax I wasn't aware that she did not take up for MJ (I hadn't seen the LMP interview when it first aired) and I always had a high regard for her and her show. Is it possible that she is not what she is in the public eye? Sure people make mistakes but, realizing (when the hoax started last year) that she wasn't in MJ's corner and watching the LMP interview, has left me a bit TORN (although last year's show on MJ, where she reviewed the 1993 interview was a good show in my opinion).
I surely hope that with this upcoming interview with Mrs. Katherine and the kids will change her mind about MJ completely (if it hasn't changed it when she did last year's show about him).

Even if she does not take up for MJ in the future, is she still worthy of forgiveness and redemption?

Thoughts?  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Re: Worthy of redemption?
October 13, 2010, 04:57:48 PM
She is not worthy of redemption. Because she once was a journalist turn talk show host.
She did not worry about gathering information and research evidence for MJ she just jumped on the band wagon and followed all the other haters. If she would have done her job she would have been able to see things on her own.

I do not like her and never had. She is phony.
Glad to see her leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 07:31:14 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
She is not worthy of redemption. Because she once was a journalist turn talk show host.
She did not worry about gathering information and research evidence for MJ she just jumped on the band wagon and followed all the other haters. If she would have done her job she would have been able to see things on her own.

I do not like her and never had. She is phony.
Glad to see her leave.
I HATE THAT B****, SHE HATES MIKE AND ALSO JOINED THE BILDENBERG GROUP , FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND SHE BELIEVES IN DEPOPULATION OF THE WORLD ..WE SHOULD START THE DEPOPULATION PROGRAM WITH HER FAMILY.
Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:55:51 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 13, 2010, 07:35:26 PM
did she really say that she thought michael was guilty?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

October 13, 2010, 07:53:29 PM
I had to vote yes even though my emotions wanted to say no because I believe in the principle at least that anyone can change if they make a quality decision and follow through. But there must be genuine repentance or change of heart and the wrong must be righted to the best of their ability.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 08:12:00 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
did she really say that she thought michael was guilty?

As far as I know, I think she did not state it verbally, but she implied it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 08:33:54 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I had to vote yes even though my emotions wanted to say no because I believe in the principle at least that anyone can change if they make a quality decision and follow through. But there must be genuine repentance or change of heart and the wrong must be righted to the best of their ability.

I think so too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2010, 08:52:19 PM
According RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 09:12:29 PM
I also agree with you RK.  As long as the intentions are sincere and coming from the right place and not for self serving reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 10:03:23 PM
I must say Oprah surprised me and I was quite disappointed in her attitude and comments about Michael.  She of all people should know how the media perceives some of them and most of all Michael. It was in very poor taste how she handled Michael and especially that interview with LMP.  Now that is one person I do not like at all.  The things she said about Michael was so uncalled for.  She was the man's wife no one forced her to marry Michael she did that on her own and being married for two years or so you tell me thats the only thing that ran cross her mind when she married him was "Holy mary mother of God".  That was cold and so wrong.  But its about LOVE and forgiveness and that is what Michael has been trying to teach us for the longest time not to hate and so I feel everyone deserves a second chance, even Oprah and LMP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 10:09:54 PM
It's good to see people not just talking about love, but actually living it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 13, 2010, 10:46:16 PM
Every person is worthy of redemption? I know some people don't like Bible coming into discussion but it just came to my mind, that Jesus said on the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Michael said much later in life that he forgave his father because he understood better, the reasons why he did what he did. We all come from somewhere, some background, some experiences that shape our ideas and reactions. I'm sure Oprah did what she did for some reasons she felt were right at the time (who knows if she is a puppet for evil NWO masters). And another thing is that every good story usually has protagonists, or some evil or hurtles to overcome. She provides some of that along with Sneddon, Dimond, Arvizos, Matolla, Bashir and more. But that doesn't meet we should trust her and the Jackson's be buddy-buddy with her. If Michael wants to include her in the hoax for whatever reason, it'll be interesting, but I believe Michael will be a whole lot kinder than she was to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 01:10:33 AM
Did she ever say after his *death* that she was wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
Did she ever say after his *death* that she was wrong?

I'm trying to remember if she mentioned it explicitly or not in the program from last year... :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 14, 2010, 03:03:02 PM
Only God can answer that question...I don't think that we can be the ultimate jugdes as to know if she is worthy to be forgiven or not...we cannot know what are the innermost thoughts of the people, we cannot.
Also I think that this is giving her too much importance (as if she not already had enough with her show) I mean by that, that what she thinks shouldn't be THAT important in the first place...it's like if she was a kind of big authority were you would absolutely have to go to be officially adjusted...it just proves once again the huge power that the media have....if Michael finally uses her show to do something it doesn't mean that they will become the best friends ever...it's just because the focus has to be put on the means by which we can spread the message on a large audience, I don't think that it is a question of doing peace with her or taking revenge or something like that. If it happens that she realizes the mistakes that she made......good side effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal