Re: Michael himself says he was 9 in 1969...
October 17, 2010, 02:15:17 PM
I wouldn`t be so sure.  

More here      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

October 17, 2010, 07:05:52 PM
Maybe he will not lied in the interview, remember he was a child, perhaps after they were set in error sought to correct, by the general children do not lie when asked his age, and if they say they have more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 07:28:48 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Uh....???

Hm.
=/
Well that is interesting. Either he lied about being 9 (in favor of Motown, and was really 10 that year) or his b-day really is in 1960! :!:
But then the theory of him being born in late January doesn't seem astrologically correct, IMO.  :?:  :?:  :?

I disagree, I think him being aquarius fits very well.

I wonder how people can believe how he can lie about being dead, lie about being named Joseph and who knows what else, but there is no way on earth he might have fit his B-day to a date so that a) the Pepsi Accident would be in the exact middle of his life, b) he would have the same B-day as the guy that hoaxed his death in Gilda, c) make it easier to make fake documents and d) making it easier to protect his personal stuff. If everyone thinks he is Michael Joseph Jackson, born 8/29/1958, then no one would bother if they saw a Michael Joe Jackson, born 1/28/1960 somewhere.

Also, it's harder for kids to lie about their age, because as we all know; kids are far more honest because they answer directly without overthinking things - so to me it the 'lie about your age a year and a few months', doesn't make sense at all. All we have heard about his birthday being 8/29 was AFTER pepsi, around '87 - '88 when he left the JW's. Before that he didn't even celebrate his B-day. The thing about lying about his age was first mentioned (as far as I am concerned) in the movie 'An American Dream' in the early '90s. This hoax has been planned in the 80s, his new middle name and B-day have been introduced back then as well. They had to throw stuff in about his age back in the Motown days, so people would actually beLIEve he was born in 1958, yet they missed the fact that Katherine gets pregnant from him in 1959...

To me, him being born on 1/28/1960 makes way more sense than 8/29/1958... But of course you can try to convince me otherwise...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Uh....???

Hm.
=/
Well that is interesting. Either he lied about being 9 (in favor of Motown, and was really 10 that year) or his b-day really is in 1960! :!:
But then the theory of him being born in late January doesn't seem astrologically correct, IMO.  :?:  :?:  :?

I wonder how people can believe how he can lie about being dead, lie about being named Joseph and who knows what else, but there is no way on earth he might have fit his B-day to a date so that a) the Pepsi Accident would be in the exact middle of his life, b) he would have the same B-day as the guy that hoaxed his death in Gilda, c) make it easier to make fake documents and d) making it easier to protect his personal stuff. If everyone thinks he is Michael Joseph Jackson, born 8/29/1958, then no one would bother if they saw a Michael Joe Jackson, born 1/28/1960 somewhere.

Also, it's harder for kids to lie about their age, because as we all know; kids are far more honest because they answer directly without overthinking things - so to me it the 'lie about your age a year and a few months', doesn't make sense at all. All we have heard about his birthday being 8/29 was AFTER pepsi, around '87 - '88 when he left the JW's. Before that he didn't even celebrate his B-day. The thing about lying about his age was first mentioned (as far as I am concerned) in the movie 'An American Dream' in the early '90s. This hoax has been planned in the 80s, his new middle name and B-day have been introduced back then as well. They had to throw stuff in about his age back in the Motown days, so people would actually beLIEve he was born in 1958, yet they missed the fact that Katherine gets pregnant from him in 1959...

To me, him being born on 1/28/1960 makes way more sense than 8/29/1958... But of course you can try to convince me otherwise...

Ah, it has recently been brought to my attention that the Pepsi incident had happened in the middle of his life. Someone mentioned it in the other thread. I was aware he didn't celebrate b-days until he left the JWs but did not know his b-day was mentioned after the Pepsi incident (Lolz I was born in '87 xD). It does make sense that his middle name is really Joe and that on the death certificate and in other paperwork he used "Joseph" instead. Also heard that Latoya confirmed his middle name, so I believe that.
I saw the other thread about his age where you posted the internet people search site screenshot with the birthday listed there and the name. I was wondering did you also peg a possible time when he could have been born instead of 7:33 PM with this theory?
I was wondering what could be the possible time cuz I wanted to put that info in the form, but I'd said it seemed astrologically off because I've plugged in MJ's August birthday (with the time of birth) into an online form on an astrology site and his reading said He had Pisces in Moon, Pisces Ascendant(Rising) which corresponds more to his personality, along with his Virgo Sun personality. (I even looked up already-done charts on other sites).
I compared that to the birthday from the list you posted on the other thread, without the birthtime (rising sign info) and came up with Moon in Aquarius which is similar to his personality but not as much as the Pisces placement and then the Aquarius Sun not as similar as the Virgo Sun placement. The Virgo Sun/Pisces Moon and Rising seems more of a match.
But then again I could be looking at this from a fan's perspective; :oops:  it's true that we, as fans and appreciators don't know him personally cuz we have never lived with him; we only know what we have read and watched from books, memoirs and videos and I'm going on that basis. I do want to keep an open mind about your theory, tho.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

October 17, 2010, 08:15:15 PM
@Souza
I forgot to ask, is it possible for his birth time to be 7: 33 PM as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 08:22:17 PM

Very interesting. I read pieces of this in different posts that you and others posted but seeing it all together does make one compelling argument.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 17, 2010, 08:27:51 PM

Oh yeah, I meant to ask about that; I didn't know that dude from Gilda's b-day is January 28, 1960? For realz?  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 08:28:06 PM
@Souza
I forgot to ask, is it possible for his birth time to be 7: 33 PM as well?

Taj tweeted that 7:33 pm was his B-time. He said that Katherine got that from the BC, but who says that is true?? :lol: As far as I have seen, most fans thought it was 12:18 pm (if I recall that rightly), so maybe 7:33 pm is the real time. So I have no clue...

And you said it well, you are looking from a fan's perspective. Only those close to him really know him. As I watched all this the past year, I think aquarius is a fine fit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 08:30:55 PM

Oh yeah, I meant to ask about that; I didn't know that dude from Gilda's b-day is January 28, 1960? For realz?  :o  :shock:

No, 8/29/1899. That is why he might have changed his known B-day to 8/29, because that guy hoaxed his death as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 08:33:03 PM

No the guy in the films bday is August 29th, which makes a lot of sense if Mike were to choose his own birthday to tell everyone...because the guy in the film fakes his death  ;) And having a birthday of August 29th, 1958 puts the pepsi accident EXACTLY in the middle of his life. Sounds planned to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 08:40:37 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

No the guy in the films bday is August 29th, which makes a lot of sense if Mike were to choose his own birthday to tell everyone...because the guy in the film fakes his death  ;) And having a birthday of August 29th, 1958 puts the pepsi accident EXACTLY in the middle of his life. Sounds planned to me...

Yup... We could of course try to calculate the chance that this is all coincidence... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 17, 2010, 08:40:53 PM
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but does anyone have an idea when the birth date of Aug 29/58 was made public?  If Michael had picked that date for himself to fit in with far in the future plans, I'm wondering when he chose that date and when everyone else found out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 17, 2010, 08:42:56 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but does anyone have an idea when the birth date of Aug 29/58 was made public?  If Michael had picked that date for himself to fit in with far in the future plans, I'm wondering when he chose that date and when everyone else found out.

I have searched for it, and the earliest mention I found was his own book; Moonwalk. So 1987-1988. I have not seen anything before that with his B-day. I don't think anyone ever asked, because they knew he was a JW.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 08:44:43 PM
Souza, you're right. Aquarius fits him perfectly actually.

Aquarius
The Water Carrier
January 21 to February 19

Traditional
Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Aquarius About Your Sign...

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor.

They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Many are strongly imaginative and psychically intuitive, so that the Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is much anticipated by psychic circles as an age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening. The Aquarian philosophical and spiritual bent may be dangerous in that it can drive the subjects into an ivory-tower existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life. On the other hand it can help the many who have scientific leanings to combine these with the Aquarian yearning for the universal recognition of the brotherhood of man, and to embark on scientific research to fulfill their philanthropic ideals of benefiting mankind. When some cause or work of this nature inspires them, they are capable of such devotion to it that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health.

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners. They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, if they are religious, of retreats. Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, neither type makes friends easily. They sometimes appear to condescend to others and take too little trouble to cultivate the acquaintance of people who do not particularly appeal to them.
They do not give themselves easily - perhaps their judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold. But once they decide that someone is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and will themselves become tenacious friends or lovers, ready to sacrifice everything for their partners and be faithful to them for life. However, they are sometimes disappointed emotionally because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable. And if they are deceived their anger is terrible. If disillusioned, they do not forgive.

Aquarians work best in group projects, provided that they are recognized as having a leading part in them. They have a feeling of unity with nature and a desire for knowledge and truth that makes them admirable scientists, especially astronomers and natural historians. They may excel in photography, radiography, electronics - anything connected with the electrical and radio industries - aviation and everything technical. On the arts and humanities side their progressive tendencies can be expressed in writing, especially poetry, and broadcasting, or as welfare workers and teachers. Some have gifts as entertainers and make good character actors (having an ability to mimic) and musicians. The more psychic among them possess healing gifts, especially in curing the mentally sick.

Among the faults to which they are liable are fanatical eccentricity, wayward egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society, and a tendency to be extremely dogmatic in their opinions. Aquarians can be a threat to all they survey or a great boon for humanity in general. Circumstances - for example, continuous opposition to a cause they hold dear - may cause the atrophy of the openness of mind that is one of the Aquarian's most attractive traits. They may express a lack of integrity in broken promises, secretiveness or cunning. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian. This can also reveal itself in a sustained hatred for enemies that is capable of enlarging itself into a misanthropy toward the whole of mankind.
Possible Health Concerns...
As Aquarius is said to govern the legs from knees to ankles and the circulation of blood, its natives are susceptible to ailments particularly in the legs and ankles, such as cramps, and are also liable to spasmodic and nervous complaints, as well as wind, catarrh, diarrhea, dropsy, goiter and delirium tremens - so that the avoidance of alcohol is important for those Aquarians who have a taste for it.

horoscopes

* LIKES Fighting for Causes
    * Dreaming and Planning for the Future
    * Thinking of the Past
    * Good Companions
    * Having Fun

* DISLIKES Full of Air Promises
    * Excessive Loneliness
    * The Ordinary
    * Imitations
    * Idealistic

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Andrea

October 17, 2010, 08:48:35 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I have searched for it, and the earliest mention I found was his own book; Moonwalk. So 1987-1988. I have not seen anything before that with his B-day. I don't think anyone ever asked, because they knew he was a JW.

Interesting.  You would think that at least one of the teen or music magazines in the 70's would have mentioned the J5 birthdays but maybe interviewers were told beforehand not to mention birthdays, Christmas or other celebrated days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions