Randy Jackson is Nopra on Oprah
October 13, 2010, 08:14:00 AM
41 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy Jackson is outraged that his parents allowed Oprah Winfrey in the Jackson family home for an interview ... because he thinks Oprah tried to put his dead brother in jail.

Randy Tweeted last night that he was beside himself that Joe and Katherine Jackson would invite a woman into their home who tried to poison the jury in the Michael Jackson molestation trial.

Randy notes ... Oprah did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations and, as he puts it, "That was no coincidence."

Randy goes on ... "She is the last person on earth he [Michael] would want around his children."

Randy says he had no idea the interview was going to take place and thinks his parents made a bad mistake.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

sprint911

Re: Randy Jackson is Nopra on Oprah
October 13, 2010, 08:25:39 AM
How in the hell this is breaking news? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 08:40:47 AM
It seems that we, once again, have two completely different stories.  On the one hand, Randy is controlling Katherine's every move and is the instigator of everything she's doing.  Now we have this story suggesting that Randy knew nothing about the Oprah interview (so he had no control over Katherine's decision).  Interesting...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

October 13, 2010, 08:51:20 AM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
It seems that we, once again, have two completely different stories.  On the one hand, Randy is controlling Katherine's every move and is the instigator of everything she's doing.  Now we have this story suggesting that Randy knew nothing about the Oprah interview (so he had no control over Katherine's decision).  Interesting...

With L.O.V.E. always.

seems to be that way with every one. can't figure out if there is an intent or what
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

October 13, 2010, 09:20:24 AM
I honestly think with a lot of the MJ-related stories TMZ does, they check this site and see what we're talking about.  We give them the info, they may or may not bother confirming it then they run with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2010, 09:27:16 AM
Katherine is no puppet of Joe or Randy, remember "Katherine was the agent of Michael" (look at the link), for some reason this interview was done, we'll see what it said. ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ian-Oxman /
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2010, 09:32:52 AM
Better forum link

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2010, 10:16:41 AM
And have not asked that of all the brothers, Randy is the one who always is complaining of everything that makes Katherine? :?:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 10:27:26 AM
Ok this is how I see all of this...
Oprah's image will be in a bad light! Why?! because people will realize that only she wants is audience (audience=money)!!
First, she did an interview back in '93 with Michael, putting him some embarrassing questions. She just wanted sensational from him. This interview was watched by millions of people (=audience=money)
Then she did interviews with LMP, LMP & her mother.... to destroy Michael's image, to make him a bad image!! What awful was that! She destroyed Michael's image without mercy!! She didn't care of him, that he is an artist with real feelings, and not an artificial superstar! That interview was watched by millions, again money!
Now, after Michael's "death" what she is trying to do? Another exclusive interview! She told all that bad things about Michael, and now she does an interview with his parents...she is not ashamed?? But again lets not forget, will be of course watch by millions of people (audience=money)
She has so many faces..."the wolf can change his fur, but his habits can't"
I think it's pay back time, really! And this article proves this! TMZ did a good job with this, because quoting Randy, people will remember what Oprah did to Michael years ago, and what she is trying to do now!  :D
This is the beginning of a revenge in a very intelligent, strategic and diplomatic way, by levels! And Michael is the mastermind! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 10:44:25 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy Jackson is outraged that his parents allowed Oprah Winfrey in the Jackson family home for an interview ... because he thinks Oprah tried to put his dead brother in jail.

Randy Tweeted last night that he was beside himself that Joe and Katherine Jackson would invite a woman into their home who tried to poison the jury in the Michael Jackson molestation trial.

Randy notes ... Oprah did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations and, as he puts it, "That was no coincidence."

Randy goes on ... "She is the last person on earth he [Michael] would want around his children."

Randy says he had no idea the interview was going to take place and thinks his parents made a bad mistake.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but it stood out to me how every paragraph starts with the letter "R", making 5 R's. It seems deliberate and not a coincidence. So I googled 5 R's and found a few things. First is the Five Rights of Medication Administration (sometimes called the 5 R's) which are: Right Patient, Right Drug, Right Amount, Right Route, and Right Time. Right PATIENT stuck out to me as we've been discussing the possibility of someone else, perhaps a double, dying that day.

Or there's the 5 R's for the environment - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew, Respect. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also found this website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out some of the names of the games on there, very interesting. For example, "Make the World a Better Place" and "The Road Less Taken"...
RRRRThats5Rs.com was created in early 2006 with the goal of satirizing and mocking online gaming, but has grown into a social experiment. The site's games are designed to be simple, frustrating and pointless to see how players will react to slight changes of expected gaming behavior.

Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

October 13, 2010, 10:53:57 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

With L.O.V.E. always.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but it stood out to me how every paragraph starts with the letter "R", making 5 R's. It seems deliberate and not a coincidence. So I googled 5 R's and found a few things. First is the Five Rights of Medication Administration (sometimes called the 5 R's) which are: Right Patient, Right Drug, Right Amount, Right Route, and Right Time. Right PATIENT stuck out to me as we've been discussing the possibility of someone else, perhaps a double, dying that day.

Or there's the 5 R's for the environment - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew, Respect. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also found this website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out some of the names of the games on there, very interesting. For example, "Make the World a Better Place" and "The Road Less Taken"...
RRRRThats5Rs.com was created in early 2006 with the goal of satirizing and mocking online gaming, but has grown into a social experiment. The site's games are designed to be simple, frustrating and pointless to see how players will react to slight changes of expected gaming behavior.

Hmmm...

i am forever amazed at how things seem to go in one direction and suddenly someones switch will be flipped to go in another direction. it's a good thing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 13, 2010, 11:05:24 AM
GoGoGo Mike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 11:11:49 AM
Red Rose - you are exactly right.

We always want to make Michael Jackson a one-dimensional person. This is brilliant. He's using the "akido" method...taking the enemy's sword and turning it back on them. Oprah can't resist a "story." Michael knows that. He's just using the family to play good cop and bad cop to expose the truth.OHHHHHHHHH! I NEVER want to be his enemy...or the Jackson family either!

This is a human game of chess with all his "enemies" as the players. How exciting!

Who is the REAL Michael Jackson? You're seeing it played out in front of your eyes...it's called justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 13, 2010, 12:06:08 PM
Randy Jackson is Noprah on Oprah

1. Noprah    

When Oprah withdraws support for your book.
It can also mean when Oprah doesn't give or withdraws support for anything.

Etymology: Used on E! Channel's "The Soup" on March 3, 2006 in the "Hollywords" segment. It was in reference to Oprah's withdrawal of support for James Frey's memoir "A Million Little Pieces" after it was revealed that his story was grossly exaggerated and (in parts) fictional.

Getting the noprah automatically ruins your career as a writer.
No one crosses Oprah. No one!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Randy Jackson is Noprah on Oprah

1. Noprah    

When Oprah withdraws support for your book.
It can also mean when Oprah doesn't give or withdraws support for anything.

Etymology: Used on E! Channel's "The Soup" on March 3, 2006 in the "Hollywords" segment. It was in reference to Oprah's withdrawal of support for James Frey's memoir "A Million Little Pieces" after it was revealed that his story was grossly exaggerated and (in parts) fictional.

Getting the noprah automatically ruins your career as a writer.
No one crosses Oprah. No one!

Exactly!  Trial by media of which Ms. Winfrey is a HUGE HUGE part.  She has helped to form the beliefs of many many North Americans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions