liegi

Re: getting the people trapped in the mine out
October 14, 2010, 01:20:58 AM
I applaud MJDH for revealing these discrepancies.  At least Harvey wasn't fooled. When I called my mother last night, the first thing she said was the "the miners have been released."  Literally all the world's attention was on them and on Chile. This was an image boost for Chile, definitely.  Remember they had the earthquake last year. Could this have been done to get Chile back on its feet? Just wondering.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 01:38:48 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
I applaud MJDH for revealing these discrepancies.  At least Harvey wasn't fooled. When I called my mother last night, the first thing she said was the "the miners have been released."  Literally all the world's attention was on them and on Chile. This was an image boost for Chile, definitely.  Remember they had the earthquake last year. Could this have been done to get Chile back on its feet? Just wondering.

Soon there will be a movie about this rescue, I'm sure, whether it is a hoax or not.  Why not take these men that have been under ground for a little more than two months straight to a hospital?  That first rescued man seemed quite healthy and clean to me, like he didn't need medical attention, eventually they put him on a stretcher, yes, but,  I dunno,  it took a while from getting him out of the hole to getting him on the stretcher... its like the interview and that special moment had to be "captured" and let the world know that the rescue was real...too much attention to the "moment" and not to the man's well being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 14, 2010, 01:42:46 AM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
At least MJDH is being documented for a reveal eventually, which is more than I can say about TPTB/NWO. Whether operation phoenix was legit (doubt) or not (form of masonic accreditation) it makes you wonder what TPTB were really up to elsewhere while the population and media have been distracted. These players are well aware of how to distract the population when they need to implement their agendas by using 'covers' that capture the public interest. Hate to say it, but it's another form of control over the masses. Having said that I do beLIEve we're waking up to it!!!

I'm still waiting for a Red Flag event to "justify" an invasion of Iran.  

The media has been shoving down the "Iran nuclear programme" down our throats for months now, and it shows a spooky resemblance to the "Iraqi weapons of mass destruction" media crap we were supposed to believe prior to the invasion of Iraq and which later, as we all know, turned out to be a lie and just an excuse to invade Iraq.

This is something that caught my eye yesterday:

BreakingNews
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad begins 1st state visit to Lebanon
8:16 AM Oct 13th via breakingnews.com

Iran to stand by Lebanon against Israel
14-OKT-2010 | REUTERS

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad used a visit to Lebanon this week to assure the government that Iran would stand by Beirut in confronting what he called hostilities from neighbouring Israel

Ahmadinejad, making the first official state visit by an Iranian president to Lebanon, was given a tumultuous welcome by thousands of Shi'ite Muslims who lined the road from the airport, throwing rice and petals at his motorcade.

"The Iranian nation will always stand beside the Lebanese nation and will never abandon them ... We will surely help the Lebanese nation against animosities, mainly staged by the Zionist regime (Israel)," he said.

Israel and Tehran's Shi'ite ally Hezbollah fought a 34-day war in 2006, a conflict which killed 1,200 people in Lebanon, mostly civilians, and 158 Israelis, mostly soldiers.

Ahmadinejad, who was due to visit Lebanon's border region with Israel on Thursday, told a rally organized by Hezbollah that Israel would pay a price for any aggressive action.

"(Israel) feels it has reached a dead end, and may stage new treacherous acts to rescue its existence and to create opportunities for itself," he told a crowd of thousands, waving Iranian and Lebanese flags.

"I announce here and now that any new treacherous act will merely shorten this fabricated regime's disgraceful life."

The United States said Ahmadinejad's visit to Lebanon showed he was continuing his "provocative ways." Washington wants to isolate Iran over its nuclear programme and says Iran's support for Hezbollah militants undermines Lebanese sovereignty.

Ahmadinejad's trip has also alarmed pro-Western politicians in Lebanon's fractious unity government, who had said that he treats Lebanon like "an Iranian base on the Mediterranean."

But in a message apparently aimed at addressing those protests and easing months of political tension, Ahmadinejad stressed Iranian backing for all Lebanese.

"We support a strong and unified Lebanon. We will always back the Lebanese government and its nation," he said after talks with President Michel Suleiman, a Maronite Christian.

Lebanon's Energy and Water Minister Gebran Bassil said Iran had agreed a $450 million loan for Lebanon to support power and water projects. He said Ahmadinejad had stressed during the talks that "all the benefits of this visit would be for all the Lebanese," rather than for a single faction.

Lebanon's government, which includes Hezbollah ministers, is deeply split over an international investigation into the killing of former premier Rafik al-Hariri which is expected to indict Hezbollah members.

Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, son of the slain statesman, is resisting escalating pressure from Hezbollah and its allies to renounce the U.N.-backed probe before it issues indictments.

"We have confirmed the importance of maintaining Lebanese national unity...supporting the state and its institutions and strengthening the foundations of stability," Suleiman said after the talks.

Ahmadinejad had a rare telephone call on Tuesday with Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah, whose country supports Hezbollah's Sunni Muslim rivals. He also discussed maintaining security in Lebanon with Jordan's King Abdullah and Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, Iran's IRNA news agency said.

Iran has offered to step in to supply Lebanon's poorly equipped army after U.S. military aid was held up by political objections in Congress following a border clash between Lebanese and Israeli troops in August.

The West accuses Iran of supplying arms to Hezbollah, which says it has an arsenal of more than 30,000 rockets.

Officials close to Hezbollah stress instead Iran's support for reconstruction, saying they have spent about $1 billion of Iranian money since 2006 on aid and rebuilding.

Gulf Arab states Saudi Arabia and Qatar, vying for influence with Tehran, have also provided funds but the crowds who greeted Ahmadinejad on Wednesday were clear where their gratitude lay.

"He helped us rebuild Lebanon. If he hadn't, our houses would still be destroyed and we would still be living in tents," 50-year-old Mahmoud Darwish said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 02:18:31 AM
At least MJDH is being documented for a reveal eventually, which is more than I can say about TPTB/NWO. Whether operation phoenix was legit (doubt) or not (form of masonic accreditation) it makes you wonder what TPTB were really up to elsewhere while the population and media have been distracted. These players are well aware of how to distract the population when they need to implement their agendas by using 'covers' that capture the public interest. Hate to say it, but it's another form of control over the masses. Having said that I do beLIEve we're waking up to it!!!
Pretty durn exasperating when you can't even appreciate a positive news story in the world for once..  *collapse*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 02:51:54 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Is it just me or do these miners look mighty clean? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It reminds me of another "news" story, the BP Oil Spill. Does anyone see any oil anywhere in these photos? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Things that make me say hmmm... Right now, I am wondering if this miners story is even real and if not, then who planted the story and more importantly, why? Another distraction perhaps?

Exactly.. I'm thinking "Ok, what's REALLY going on in the world that they don't want us to pay attention to...?"

Yes! I knew i wasn't the only one that thought so. And after 2 months don't you think they would have grown Facial Hair?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 02:54:46 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Pretty durn exasperating when you can't even appreciate a positive news story in the world for once..  *collapse*

I'm quite happy to appreciate a good news story when it is a legitimate one without holes in it  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

October 14, 2010, 03:06:42 AM
Heres another thought. They mentioned that the men formed a "Society" underground. Hmm... I know we've all heard about the Elites trying to build underground shelters. I feel that this was their test. To see how long you can survive without much oxygen, etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 14, 2010, 03:45:06 AM
Is it just me or do these miners look mighty clean? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It reminds me of another "news" story, the BP Oil Spill. Does anyone see any oil anywhere in these photos? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Things that make me say hmmm... Right now, I am wondering if this miners story is even real and if not, then who planted the story and more importantly, why? Another distraction perhaps?

Exactly.. I'm thinking "Ok, what's REALLY going on in the world that they don't want us to pay attention to...?"

That is exactly what I was thinking. Something else is going on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BlackJack

October 14, 2010, 03:55:22 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

That is exactly what I was thinking. Something else is going on here.
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

PT...... just thinking of all the possibilities, that's what "free thinking" means to me.

Mo....agree about Iran......... also interesting stuff with Korea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 04:13:28 AM
What do you think of this?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also who stands to gain is NASA, as bill signed by Obama on Oct. 11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 05:08:14 AM
Quote from: "angelwings"
What do you think of this?

Also who stands to gain is NASA, as bill signed by Obama on Oct. 11
Very interesting....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

*Mo*

October 14, 2010, 06:31:02 AM
Mo....agree about Iran......... also interesting stuff with Korea

Ahmadinejad slams Western 'monopoly' on peaceful nukes
By ASSOCIATED PRESS AND JPOST.COM STAFF  
10/14/2010 12:38

Iranian leader awarded honorary doctorate from Lebanese University ahead of visit to Israeli border; gov't spokesman: "Iran's domination of Lebanon through its proxy Hizbullah has destroyed any chance for peace."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was awarded an honorary doctorate in political sciences from the Lebanese University in Beirut, according to a Press TV report.

During his speech at the university, Ahmadinejad reportedly accused the West of blocking other countries from accessing peaceful nuclear technology.

“They have deprived other nations of this technology and have monopolized it,” Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying.

The Iranian leader also slammed the US for its military policies in the Middle East, accusing Washington of killing innocent civilians in Afghanistan under the guise of the War on Terror.

Earlier on Thursday, Ahmadinejad called on all religious scholars and leaders to come together in solving challenges facing human societies during a meeting with Lebanese scholars, clerics and religious leaders on the second and last day of his visit to Lebanon, Press TV reported.

“Scholars of divine religions can put major challenges facing human societies on the agenda to find … solutions to them,” Ahmadinejad said, according to the Press TV report.

"All divine religions guide mankind to prosperity and invite human societies to monotheism, justice and friendship," he added.

Hizbullah supporters used mosque loudspeakers Thursday to rally crowds ahead of a trip by Iran's president to southern Lebanon near the border with Israel.

Ahmadinejad was scheduled to make a trip to Lebanon's Shi'ite heartland in the south and the Israeli border, which will emphasize Iran's support for Hizbullah's fight with Israel.

Residents of southern Lebanese were heading to Bint Jbeil, a border village that was bombed during the 2006 Israeli-Hizbullah war, to greet the Iranian president Thursday afternoon.

Many students in the south skipped school Thursday to await Ahmadinejad.

Government spokesman Mark Regev slammed the trip Thursday, saying "Iran's domination of Lebanon through its proxy Hizbullah has destroyed any chance for peace, has turned Lebanon into an Iranian satellite and made Lebanon a hub for regional terror and instability."

On Wednesday evening, Hizbullah held a General Assembly meeting and mass rally in Beirut in honor of Ahamdinejad. Speaking to the assembled supporters at the event via an interpreter, Ahmadinejad praised Lebanon for being an "example" and called it a "university for Jihad." Lebanon and Iran, he said, are "two nations that love each other and have much in common," primarily the fight against Israel.

He went on to speak about the "Zionist regime," attacking Israel for "the massacre of innocent people" and "violations of international law."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 14, 2010, 06:55:07 AM
I think that they need a new 9/11 type event before they invade Iran...and maybe even worse than 9/11 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 14, 2010, 07:01:45 AM
Guys, please realise that a much smaller tunnel was built at first, when they discovered them alive.  That's how they sent down all the stuff like water, nasa food, energy drinks and oxygen, paper to write with etc......

So they were well taken care off until the bigger tunnel could be drilled.   They all requested shavers and shaving cream, clean clothes etc...to look presentable before re-appearing to the public....
And they were taken straight to hospital on a stretcher, as soon as they said hello to everyone....

And just to remind everyone, UFO's were seen over the USA today, but most of the world was focused on the rescue...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 14, 2010, 08:29:35 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Guys, please realise that a much smaller tunnel was built at first, when they discovered them alive.  That's how they sent down all the stuff like water, nasa food, energy drinks and oxygen, paper to write with etc......

So they were well taken care off until the bigger tunnel could be drilled.   They all requested shavers and shaving cream, clean clothes etc...to look presentable before re-appearing to the public....
And they were taken straight to hospital on a stretcher, as soon as they said hello to everyone....

And just to remind everyone, UFO's were seen over the USA today, but most of the world was focused on the rescue...

Yeah, and a camera and something they could watch some game on...they even had video conference calls. Sorry, but this story REALLY is a little strange when you look at all the facts. I have been sick and haven't read the forum in days, so this is the first time I read this thread, but even without this I saw that things were off. I was convinced when the first miner came up on the surface after midnight (something I predicted when they were postponing it constantly) during witching hour on the 13th, and when all off the sudden things were sped up to get them all out in less then 24 hours (so ALLrescued on the 13th). Some guy said it was magical, 33 people rescued on 13/10/10, which also makes 33. He called 33 a magical number, but it made my alarm bells go off big time. Big media hype, there must be something going on elsewhere we shouldn't pay attention to. Big chance it's Iran, but it could be something else we missed (which is their purpose of course).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions