CC

Re: getting the people trapped in the mine out
October 13, 2010, 03:16:07 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
So mad, that I am looking closely at each picture posted to see if MJ is helping there disguised as a worker....

:lol:
that would be WONDERFUL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MJonmind

October 13, 2010, 03:23:41 PM
I really like living in the "Mad" club! I have to keep it a secret in the real world though, so they don't take me away or medicate me, or take away the internet. :lol:

At the close of the first century the Clement of Rome was the first Christian to connect the myth of the Phoenix bird rising out of the ashes, to an allegory of bodily resurrection (man is made from dust/ash).  I noticed also this site suggests Phoenix life spans of besides 500, 540, 1000, 1461, also to be 12,994 years. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

I see strong allegorical connections of this miners rescue story to Thriller 2, people coming out of their graves. The story is ripe or "pregnant" with meaning for planned future world events IMO. Who is behind this?

"When will this mystery unfold?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 03:24:59 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Is it just me or do these miners look mighty clean? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It reminds me of another "news" story, the BP Oil Spill. Does anyone see any oil anywhere in these photos? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Things that make me say hmmm... Right now, I am wondering if this miners story is even real and if not, then who planted the story and more importantly, why? Another distraction perhaps?

Exactly.. I'm thinking "Ok, what's REALLY going on in the world that they don't want us to pay attention to...?"

Yup, I am thinking NWO perhaps but that seems too simple and broad. It has be something specific that they are trying to hide this time around for this big event to happen in the media. And for anyone interested, there is a really good video series about the BP Oil Spill here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I did post the youtube videos of it somewhere else on this board but I cannot find it on youtube anymore. This BP story reminds me a lot of this miners story with things that don't add up. I do wonder if the BP Oil Spill has any similar strange numerology and historic and spiritual references as well.  Thanks to bec for picking up on that and everyone else's research. You guys are one crazy, amazing bunch of folks! Love ya.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Serenitys_Dream

October 13, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
Rescued miner says he saw God, devil during captivity
By Mariano Castillo, CNN October 13, 2010 2:06 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Having spent 69 days trapped inside the San Jose mine in Chile before being rescued, Mario Sepulveda says, he is a changed man.

"I buried 40 years of my life down there, and I'm going to live a lot longer to be a new person," he said in a video conference hours after surfacing from half a mile underground.

Sepulveda, the second miner extracted from the mine, has advice for those who take undue risks in their lives.

"I think I have learned a lot of wonderful lessons about taking the good path in life," he said. "For those of you able to call your wives or your husbands, do so."

During the time he was trapped inside the mine, Sepulveda said, he saw both good and evil.

"I was with God, and I was with the devil. They fought, and God won," he said. Sepulveda said he grabbed God's hand and never doubted that he would be rescued.

Sepulveda praised the efforts of the rescue crews but argued for reforms in the mining industry.

"I think this country has to understand once and for all that we can make change. In the area of labor, we have make many changes," he said. "I think the owner has to give the tools so that the middle managers can bring changes in terms of labor. The middle managers cannot carry on like they have."

The rescued miner had high praise for the doctors and psychologists who aided the miners via videoconference.

"They gave us our lives back. It's incredible that with 700 meters between us, and not seeing us face-to-face, they revived us," he said.

With the world watching and the media attention at the mine intense, Sepulveda said he hoped to maintain a low-key profile now that they are being rescued.

"The only thing I ask personally is that you please not treat us like celebrities or journalists. I want to continue being treated like Mario Antonio Sepulveda Espinace, the worker, the miner. I love that, and I think that, in some shape, way or form, I want to continue working," he said.

Sepulveda was flanked by family members as he spoke.

"I'm very happy for all the beautiful things that were done for us," he said. "I'm very excited to be up here again."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 13, 2010, 04:02:23 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
"I was with God, and I was with the devil. They fought, and God won," he said. Sepulveda said he grabbed God's hand and never doubted that he would be rescued.

PLOT: Set in an office building, five strangers are riding in an elevator  when they suddenly find themselves trapped. After several terrifying and inexplicable events occur, such as the local fire department unable to open the elevator, the people begin to turn against each other when they begin to suspect that one of them is in fact, the Devil.

[hr:x66debdf]hr[/hr:x66debdf]

Flag of Chile:

Notice that there is an upward pentagram om the flag of Chile, yet the rescued miners are wearing t-shirts with an inverted pentagram:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 13, 2010, 04:35:26 PM
Mo you blew my mind.

Oh my jesus god what is going on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

October 13, 2010, 04:59:10 PM
@*Mo*
Looks to me that the star is inverted to fit in to the t-shirt design.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

October 13, 2010, 05:05:37 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
@*Mo*
Looks to me that the star is inverted to fit in to the t-shirt design.

That is what I have thought about also, but then again - would they invert the pentagram of their own flag, of their country of which they seem to be very proud, just to make it fit a t-shirt design..?  Why not adjust the red and blue so that their upward pentagram would fit?  Why send down 33 t-shirts anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 13, 2010, 05:58:41 PM
Having spent 69 days trapped inside the San Jose mine in Chile before being rescued, Mario Sepulveda says, he is a changed man.

"I buried 40 years of my life down there, and I'm going to live a lot longer to be a new person," he said in a video conference hours after surfacing from half a mile underground.

69 a symbol of As Above, So Below

[attachment=0:qhbs7ok4]freemasonary - as above so below.jpg[/attachment:qhbs7ok4]

69 representing Duality- looks similar to the yin yang symbol.

40 - Representing wholeness, the number 40 is especially important in the Bible. Moses sojourn on Sinai lasted 40 days, as did that of Jesus Christ in the wilderness.

Noah's ark floated in the Flood for 40 days and 40 nights.

Forty was also significant in terms of years- the Jews spent 40 years in the wilderness and the reigns of David and Solomon were both 40 years.

More on 40 here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

33 Miners - 33 is a pretty significant number in the occult, freemasonry and the Bible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2010, 07:24:35 PM
More "coincidences", to think this night... :?

THE 33 miners Chilean ATRAPADOS EN LA MINA, RITUALS, CABALAS, LA MASONERIA and NWO at 23: 37 hour Tuesday 12 12 Tuesday day Capsulo Phoenix II reached the Interior of the mine, good is repeats two times 3 (33) in the first rescue of the the miners, Capsula Phoenix II is Demoró 17 minutes to reach the Interior of the mine, and is Demoró 16 minute exit to surface this boilerplate, then 17 + 16 = 33 was day 13-10 10 came the first mining area, 13 + 10 + 10 = 33. Last night just to send the first report here on my blog, it severed Internet and could not find, few minutes I came the Internet. (Updated information)
21: 35 Hour entered the first Capsula Phoenix rescue miners, 2 + 1 + 3 + 5 = 11.
Wore 65 days we miners trapped, when the punch T-130 came to the workshop where this US 6 + 5 = 11, miners are 33 TV international media which are at camp hope again in number 33.El Minister of mining Informo than for the day Wednesday 13 Empesaran rescue, the number 13 is repite.Entonce Empesaran the rescue 13-10 - 10, adding 13 + 10 + 10 = 33.Las Tres Capsulas that make to the miners are called "Phoenix" and was a 5 day of August which is DIO to know us 33 miners trapped in Mina News San José. 5 Day, the month of August is the eighth month of the calendar, in other words 5 + 8 = 13 (8)

Punch machine T-130, the exact time of the break-up and came to the workshop where this mine Nos was at 8: 03 but other they say that it was the morning 8: 05. Time: 8 + 3 = 11, 8 + 5 = 13.

("WE ARE WELL ON THE REFUGE 33" DAY RESURRECTION SUNDAY 22 AUGUST 2010, BECAME A PERFECT CONTACT WITH THE 33 MINERS TRAPPED IN THE MINE SAN JOSE COPIAPÓ AND NUMEROLOGICAMENTE EAST DAY CORRESPONDS 22) / 08/2010. 22 + 8 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 33 AND THE PHRASE "WE ARE WELL ON THE REFUGE 33", HAS 33 CHARACTERS.

They are 33 workers miners trapped in Mina, for 33 days became one the punch where this mine, the machine that Perforo called T-130 (T, 13, 0) number 13, these numbers is very equal to the number 11 and 13 Qabalistic because they are numbers that the secret orders as the Illuminatis, masons, occultists, Warlocks and cabalistic do their rites and sacrifices their ceremony which for them is very secret and sacred. There are alert because if you get day 11.13 already will not be a US conspiracies theories always that are behind this chaos and disorder world and Pretende do a dictatorship world called the new world order (NWO) know very well that these numbers are sacred to them and where do these ceremonies, initiations, rites and sacrifices.

There are millions of people in Chile and the entire world are viewing live this news, but they that are behind the NWO know very well the power of TV, if that side Sacaran to 33 miners trapped in the mine San Jose and by the other side the Qabalistic Ritual of them which handle and moved the threads of the world, have been fulfilled, the masses are totally Pegadas the TV viewing news and their number 33 and its Fénix(las_tres_Capsula_se_llama_Fénix) Ave is very sacred to this secret elite and is Vista and heard by millions of people, this is the start for them that control and moved the Hagan world wire world dictatorship called new world order, meanwhile the masses are pasted on the TV viewing the rescue to the mining.

ABOUT MINERS CHILEANS HAS ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A SATANIC MASONICO RITUAL?

The 32 degree Masons to ascend to the last and largest undergraduate, 33, have to make a great ritual called "The murder of the King". This ritual is the symbolic death of King (symbolized with number 33) or the Mason and its revival in a higher, reaching the so-called lighting. Like the Phoenix Bird, the Mason dies and is reborn. And Masons believe that more witnesses have the ritual, most powerful is the same.

During World War II, the President of USA Harry Truman, was a 32 degree Mason. And then after the war was promoted to grade 33. The ritual of the "King murder" conducted to achieve his rise was the launch of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. This town was chosen because of the parallel 33. The bomb was released at midnight, approximately at 0 hours GMT, just between days 8 5, 1945 (5 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 = 32) and 6, 8, 1945 (6 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 = 33), i.e. the date represents the transition from 32 to 33.

Seeing the present case of the Chilean mining, can view several coincidences with the Masonic ritual called "The murder of the King". To begin, the miners are casually 33. Capsule in which the miners will leave was coincidentally called Phoenix. Rescue shall say at midnight (not discussed because they chose this time) between the 12/10/10 days (12 + 10 + 10 = 32) and the 13/10/10 (13 + 10 + 10 = 33). And remember that collapse occurred 5/8, the same date that United States launched its atomic bomb on Hiroshima (Japan was already 6/8, but in the US was still 5/8). And if her ritual Masons need witnesses to give power to it, today will be to the whole world watching television.

Could we be against a new Satanic Masonic Ritual, by means of which a Mason will be 32 degree 33? Is that Mason himself Piñera?

credits, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 13, 2010, 07:30:12 PM
^^ WOW, thanks Paula!^^

I'm just getting around to reading this thread now...and I'm absolutely shocked by all these weird "coincidences"...  Thanks to everyone for the research!  Time to digest it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 08:37:56 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

PLOT: Set in an office building, five strangers are riding in an elevator  when they suddenly find themselves trapped. After several terrifying and inexplicable events occur, such as the local fire department unable to open the elevator, the people begin to turn against each other when they begin to suspect that one of them is in fact, the Devil.

[hr:1crwu791]hr[/hr:1crwu791]

Flag of Chile:

Notice that there is an upward pentagram om the flag of Chile, yet the rescued miners are wearing t-shirts with an inverted pentagram:

Wow this is incredible. Thanks for sharing Mo. Very intriguing. I am not sure what to make out of this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 09:01:17 PM
This is a common sense question: Why are the miners so healthy looking? Wouldn't they look tired, starving? This is such BS. I can't help but laugh at this point.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 13, 2010, 09:04:04 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
This is a common sense question: Why are the miners so healthy looking? Wouldn't they look tired, starving? This is such BS. I can't help but laugh at this point.  :lol:

On TMZ Live today, Harvey pointed out that "the best looking miner" was the first to emerge and also how they all looked clean shaven and not dirty...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 09:05:52 PM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
I had my Canadian thanksgiving dinner today ( as my son had to work this weekend) and I must say that as I ate my dinner I was very thankful for these men being rescued and it all going so well.

I cannot say I feel "spiritiual" about it as it is the culmination of many peoples very very hard work.

I am very very happy about it but cannot say I feel that a "God " had any hand in it as it was an incerdibley awful thing and due to the stength they personally had and the efforts of human men , they have now made it out.

I am not religious and I get that the board is now becomeing very religious but this is the efforts of men.

It is truely remarkable men that made this rescue happen and my hat goes off to them and hope that they feel that they have truely made a difference in other men;s lives by making this happen for them.

Just my opinion   Cheers !!!

I think it's the power of positivity myself as I was just telling my mom just now! Wow! All 33 alive, who had been down there for 69 days!!! =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal