mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: getting the people trapped in the mine out
October 14, 2010, 05:26:18 PM
All I know is that there have been a lot of very strange things happening lately...Change is definitely on its way! Watching those miners reunite with their loved ones, brought tears to my eyes each time...it was very moving. But My husband and I have been talking about how something just didn't seem right...a gut feeling. I automatically thought, "I wonder what is going on in the rest of the world, that we aren't aware of". It was an automatic thought...What can any of us truly believe is the truth, when we have been fed so much BS by these sources?
I'm glad that i'm awake to these things, because I believe we need to be wide awake, for what is to come!
Love and Blessings to you all :) <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

October 14, 2010, 05:26:43 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
[youtube:fdgqpin4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_ZjqC4BuM[/youtube:fdgqpin4]
im sorry but i had to laugh, if this is true then the media is so fucking dumb :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 05:32:20 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:shock: What?   :shock: Get out :shock: I'm through dealing if this is what this turns out to be.  I've been worried sick about those men and was on pins and needles hoping nothing would malfunction on their journey back to the world. God, please don't let this have all been a stunt.

Michael get back here.  We still got some learning to do.

Thinking loud and out of the Box, if the Chilean Miners accident is a Hoax, the puppet master of the hoax made sure that this could not be missed by the average conspiracy theorists with open eyes!

Look at the 33's, the Phoenix connection, the V crane, the healthy looking miners, the Time Warner connection....etc

:shock:  :idea: If it is a Hoax, MJ could have had a finger in this... Thoughts?  :shock:

Straight Jacket on... Running into my padded cell!  :oops:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~

October 14, 2010, 05:33:00 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
[youtube:f577btiv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_ZjqC4BuM[/youtube:f577btiv]
im sorry but i had to laugh, if this is true then the media is so fucking dumb :lol:

Well they have been fooling people for ages, so I wonder who is the dumbest here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 14, 2010, 05:51:50 PM
Jeremiah 10:13 (The Message)  Miners rescued on 13th October.....10:13 in the bible.

Just a coincidence..

-"Tell them this, 'The stick gods
   who made nothing, neither sky nor earth,
Will come to nothing
   on the earth and under the sky.'"
But it is God whose power made the earth,
   whose wisdom gave shape to the world,
   who crafted the cosmos.
He thunders, and rain pours down.
   He sends the clouds soaring.
He embellishes the storm with lightnings,
   launches wind from his warehouse.
Stick-god worshipers looking mighty foolish,
   god-makers embarrassed by their handmade gods!
Their gods are frauds—dead sticks,
   deadwood gods, tasteless jokes.
   When the fires of judgment come, they'll be ashes.

So everyone is focused in the Chilian President, and saying he is the Saviour, the hero..

Hmmmmmmmmm.   xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 14, 2010, 08:25:34 PM
If all that is hoax, in order that?, we all saw this Masonic ritual, and now the president Sebastian Piñera is the savior, the hero, and all the mass media doing the choir there is this.., to that it was the NASA to Chile. SECONDHAND MINERS IN ORDER THAT PIÑERA IS RAISED TO THE DEGREE 33 BY MASON ILLUMINATI.... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 14, 2010, 09:00:34 PM
I'm not sure about some of the accuracy of information in this video but it's definitely an interesting perspective  :o

[youtube:p2dst19r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMn8Axqz92A&feature=sub[/youtube:p2dst19r]

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 14, 2010, 10:44:46 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
PT...... just thinking of all the possibilities, that's what "free thinking" means to me.
Well I wasn't harping on you, I was complaining about exactly the point you've made, that due to the fact that we're all free thinkers and investigators here we can never appreciate a positive news story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 01:27:52 AM
And here I was just going to hide behind my computer...try not to think that I thought for sure something fishy is going on and to never mention my opinion to the outside world.  
This is crazy, kind of scary and was also wondering the same thing about "what is the media avoiding now" with the steady coverage.  sigh...

On CNN tonight - have you seen their group photo?    haha... I just love their sunglasses !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

BlackJack

October 15, 2010, 07:34:24 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
:shock: What?   :shock: Get out :shock: I'm through dealing if this is what this turns out to be.  I've been worried sick about those men and was on pins and needles hoping nothing would malfunction on their journey back to the world. God, please don't let this have all been a stunt.

Thinking loud and out of the Box, if the Chilean Miners accident is a Hoax, the puppet master of the hoax made sure that this could not be missed by the average conspiracy theorists with open eyes!

Look at the 33's, the Phoenix connection, the V crane, the healthy looking miners, the Time Warner connection....etc

:shock:  :idea: If it is a Hoax, MJ could have had a finger in this... Thoughts?  :shock:

With L.O.V.E

No need for the jacket RG.......... the way I see it, the MJHD has acted exactly as it was meant to in that it's a catalyst to wake people up to what other deceptions may be going on in the world. Having said that, not every event that occurs will be a hoax but I'm suspicious enough to think that TPTB would use any event that captures the public's attention and distracts them for a period of time, to further their own interests. It's my view that TPTB have an agenda list as long as their arm and whenever an appropriate distraction occurs (whether legitimate or not) they can use it as a 'cover' to implement whatever plans they may have without attracting any or little public attention. It's quite ingenious really in its simplicity and has been around as long as there have been wars. Think of things like the Olympics, Royal weddings or even the Superbowl, where there are literally millions of people distracted........ on that note, I wonder how TPTB took advantage of the global "mourning" that began on June 25 2009!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 15, 2010, 08:56:13 AM

Regarding media cover ups - just think back what happened in the beginning of June...  That was when the media hype "Joran van der Sloot killed Stephany Flores Ramirez" started.  I smell a big fat rat in that story.

• Stephany Flores was murdered exactly 5 years after Natalee Holloway disappeared.
  • Joran told his mother before she was murdered that he was being followed.
  • Joran booked a room on his own name and left the dead girl there.
  • There was a security camera positioned exactly across his room which provided excellent footage.
  • Stephany Flores was murdered in the night of May 30, and after an autopsy was performed her death certificate was signed on June 2.  On the death certificate it says "corpse in an advanced state of decay", yet the average temperature in Lima didn't rise above 20°C / 68°F during the days her body was lying in the hotel room.

What took place during those first days of the Joran van der Sloot media hype?  Exactly, the Bilderberg Top in Barcelona.

Flashback to 2005, the first Joran van der Sloot media hype.  Do you remember when this started..?  Right, during the Jury deliberations of the Michael Jackson child molestation trial...  I remember that Aphrodite Jones wrote about how quickly the media, who were still in Santa Barbara, packed their stuff and moved to Aruba to report about the Holloway case instead of thoroughly reporting about MJ's acquittal.  I smell a rat right there as well, and also in the Holloway case...[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 15, 2010, 09:38:29 AM
knew you Chile is one of the countries that is at the forefront of the fight against the new order world country that has a huge amount of people awake and aware of how the MURDERERS  of the human SER handle human herd as criminal way. What aim the  sending on television to the world's population Kabbalistic symbols contained in the closure of 33 miners? what hidden intentions encloses this ritual against freedom of the human being?.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 15, 2010, 01:11:56 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Regarding media cover ups - just think back what happened in the beginning of June...  That was when the media hype "Joran van der Sloot killed Stephany Flores Ramirez" started.  I smell a big fat rat in that story.

• Stephany Flores was murdered exactly 5 years after Natalee Holloway disappeared.
  • Joran told his mother before she was murdered that he was being followed.
  • Joran booked a room on his own name and left the dead girl there.
  • There was a security camera positioned exactly across his room which provided excellent footage.
  • Stephany Flores was murdered in the night of May 30, and after an autopsy was performed her death certificate was signed on June 2.  On the death certificate it says "corpse in an advanced state of decay", yet the average temperature in Lima didn't rise above 20°C / 68°F during the days her body was lying in the hotel room.

What took place during those first days of the Joran van der Sloot media hype?  Exactly, the Bilderberg Top in Barcelona.

Flashback to 2005, the first Joran van der Sloot media hype.  Do you remember when this started..?  Right, during the Jury deliberations of the Michael Jackson child molestation trial...  I remember that Aphrodite Jones wrote about how quickly the media, who were still in Santa Barbara, packed their stuff and moved to Aruba to report about the Holloway case instead of thoroughly reporting about MJ's acquittal.  I smell a rat right there as well, and also in the Holloway case...[/b]

Following that rule:

June 25th 2009

EAPC Security Forum
Astana, Kazakhstan, 24 Jun. 2009 – 25 Jun. 2009
Security Forum discusses key challenges in Central Asia

25 Jun 2009 ... of 25 June 2009 establishing a Community framework for the nuclear safety of nuclear installations. THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION, ...

Preparation Environment Council, 25 June 2009
The last formal Environment Council under the Czech Presidency will be held on 25 June in Luxembourg
Iran crisis: live

Another opposition protest is planned today amid signs of behind-the-scenes manoeuvring to calm anger about Iran's disputed election and reports that Britons have been arrested in the latest crackdown. Follow live updates

And a looooong etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 15, 2010, 01:24:11 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

With L.O.V.E

No need for the jacket RG.......... the way I see it, the MJHD has acted exactly as it was meant to in that it's a catalyst to wake people up to what other deceptions may be going on in the world. Having said that, not every event that occurs will be a hoax but I'm suspicious enough to think that TPTB would use any event that captures the public's attention and distracts them for a period of time, to further their own interests. It's my view that TPTB have an agenda list as long as their arm and whenever an appropriate distraction occurs (whether legitimate or not) they can use it as a 'cover' to implement whatever plans they may have without attracting any or little public attention. It's quite ingenious really in its simplicity and has been around as long as there have been wars. Think of things like the Olympics, Royal weddings or even the Superbowl, where there are literally millions of people distracted........ on that note, I wonder how TPTB took advantage of the global "mourning" that began on June 25 2009!!

Thank You BlackJack, Jacket off....... I was getting hot!
I totally agree that media diversion is a common tactics to distract the public from unpopular decisions, and it seems to work like a charm!  

25th June 2009? The first thought that came to mind was the story about the revealing of the Ark of the Covenant that just quietly went away; I also remember some unrest in Iran and the arrest of a British citizen for taking part in the riots around the same time, this also fizzled out quietly.
Could either of those news have a much greater future implications? The Ark of the Covenant is a potentially interesting one! Iran is an on-going "story"!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

October 15, 2010, 03:05:23 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
knew you Chile is one of the countries that is at the forefront of the fight against the new order world country that has a huge amount of people awake and aware of how the MURDERERS  of the human SER handle human herd as criminal way. What aim the  sending on television to the world's population Kabbalistic symbols contained in the closure of 33 miners? what hidden intentions encloses this ritual against freedom of the human being?.

University of Chile's logo:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal