Michael Jackson SHOULD NOT be DEAD!
October 11, 2010, 12:30:51 AM
:?  :shock:  :?:

[youtube:3izi12u2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3Jmw8ZYtM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3izi12u2]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson SHOULD NOT be DEAD!
October 11, 2010, 06:58:25 AM
very interesting stuff.

i hope some people know some more insights into the points raised in the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 07:15:52 AM
Why are they always showing the press conference? IT BREAKS MY HEART! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 11, 2010, 08:25:23 AM
hopefully there is much going on behind the scenes to look into this that we can not be made privy to to get some answers to alot of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

October 11, 2010, 11:32:28 AM
Thank you for posting this wonderful video, things are getting more clearer than ever.
I see more and more people are coming out to accuse  Thome Thome and AEG.Latoya says it is not Dr. Murray, I feet the same way, I think he is only a pawn. I feel this is coming to an end. THIS IS IT.. Now we can say it with pride. All these people who have been exploiting Michael Jackson, and making his life miserable will all be put away, and soon Michael can come out of his hiding and have a normal life,(normal, not that  normal he is still the king of pop). Jermaine presented this Thome fellow to Michael. Didn't he know he was poison? Why on earth did he do that to his brother? Does Jermaine love Michael?  Before I make anyone meet my family especially as a financial advisor, and have him invest money for my brother, I will investigate him or her first. This is the logical thing to do. I think what I will say may be mean and far fetched but I will say it.. I feel Jermaine new what type of person Thome was, and that benifited him, meaning that the money Thome use to invest for Michael, he probably gave a share to Jermaine.  My opinion. Michael helped all his family, what they have right now it is due to Michael.
Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 11, 2010, 01:07:24 PM
wow  i'm still shaking my head.
this is so sad
Love You More Michael xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 02:09:02 PM
Thanks for this post, tekamj...No, he should not be dead (and isn't) and he should not have  had to go to these lengths to fake his death and escape this madness!!

Included below is some interesting information to think about because I've been thinking how MJ continually said  his life was in danger and there was a conspiracy that he didn't want to talk about... So, we've gotta be talking about money, right?

And, it's just so curious to me that the Saudi Prince who MJ started Kingdom Entertainment with, is a major owner in American news business including his holdings in TMZ. Who's really friend, who's really foe... probably no way to know...

I haven't read through all of it carefully as of yet, there are probably inaccuracies, idk, but I think these blogs and posts -- taken together -- require some analysis. I'm linking to a few blogs.  Also threads on this forum that I contributed to.    I am of the belief that you follow the money (and the lawsuits :(    I'm going to read carefully when I'm off work and hopefully you will join me in discussion?   (I know some of this is rehasing  old topics here, so can we piece them all together like a jigsaw and see what we have? It's hard to keep up!)

1. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(scroll down to see my excerpts from the entire book by L. Rowe)

5.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The story behind the story.... The mega Imperium
by SoldierofLOVE » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

sternshen, you are bringing up important questions.

I've long-held the view that if Michael's life was in danger, it was due to his mega financial holdings but particularly his ever increasing connections and financial dealings with kings and princes in the Middle East. I do not think that Michael converted to Islam, but his ties with the ME seem extremely powerful as he continued on his mission for peace, justice and right order. The United States, with it's very long-standing imperalism and racism, etc. etc. is not ready for the powerful alliance that Michael seemed to be forging. They weren't ever ready for a Black man to hold so much power in any case. Any of us in the US are reminded daily of the "American fear" related to Islam and Muslim power. After all, this is not the plan of the powers that be (read NWO, Illuminati, etc.) These ties would certainly be enough to put Michael's life in danger just as any revolutionary's life has been in danger...

That said, Prince Al-Waleed in Saudia Arabia seems to have a great hold on the American media. He owns much of News Group and Time Warner (and this includes TMZ.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow: It's curious that Kingdom Entertainment and the huge announcement in Paris launching a mega entertainment industry between Prince Al-Waleed and Michael Jackson sort of toppled after a short while with little more than a quick blurb anywhere on the net as to what happened. I mean it was a huge announcement introduced by a most controversial and very powerful man, Khalid Al-Mansour. Al-Mansour is a very interesting man -- a black nationalist and Muslim from the U.S. becomes primary adviser to Al-Waleed and they all get hooked up with MJ. I doubt that their relationship ended. That's all I'm going to say about that. It's a hunch. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever. I've merely studied U.S. politics and current events.

(for those of you interested in studying this further, look up Al-Mansour and Barack Obama...)

And, a new website has just popped up for Kingdom Entertainment: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm heartened by what KE did produce while with MJ and the type of work is revealing: Ghosts, the History album and a couple of other things. I continue to feel there's a big truth here that we aren't meant to get too close to. Michael's year-long stay in Bahrain wasn't just to "hide-out" I believe. "It's not a comeback, it's a take-over" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... peech.html

Here's a blog about Al-Waleed. I don't know much about this blog, but the info I post is interesting:http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/07/michael-jackson-and-prince-al-waleed.html
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 02:16:02 PM
I included a lot of links in my previous post.  Not sure if I included this one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 02:32:56 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I included a lot of links in my previous post.  Not sure if I included this one:

Wow.  I'm  just reading this blog about Prince Al Waleed and the subsequent comments (quite lengthy and very thought provoking. )  There's some good stuff here guys!!

I better go now though and get back to work.   I've got a meeting to go to!   Please take a look at all this info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 11, 2010, 07:23:55 PM

Oh My God, I haven't read this before and I thought the same thing as others did. They are wondering of Jermaine had anything to do with Michaels death? They  sated that since Thome and Jermaine are in the same Islamic religion, that Jermaine may have had something to do with the death of his brother. I had that feeling from the get go. I honestly wish I am totally wrong. You should all read what people has responded as their post. It is very scary.. Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 11, 2010, 09:29:28 PM
And why La Toya so far silent about who killed her brother? Speak out, knock the doors,  why Jacksons so calm and quiet?  
I dislike Jermain very much. He is not a good person. He is envy Michael. Whatever show he does allegedly for Michael, has purpose to attract attention to him, but he fails again. Don't know about his slip ups, those are good because we like to hear that, but it does not make him better. His  and his wife's connection with Tohme who was basically not a financial professional but was introduced as financial advisor with murky past, looks very negative to me. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't like La Toya either for how she admitted that MJ was molesting cildren then justify it was under husband's pressure. Too late to apologize, stupid, damage to Michael's soul was done
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 12, 2010, 02:21:07 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
And why La Toya so far silent about who killed her brother? Speak out, knock the doors,  why Jacksons so calm and quiet?  
I dislike Jermain very much. He is not a good person. He is envy Michael. Whatever show he does allegedly for Michael, has purpose to attract attention to him, but he fails again. Don't know about his slip ups, those are good because we like to hear that, but it does not make him better. His  and his wife's connection with Tohme who was basically not a financial professional but was introduced as financial advisor with murky past, looks very negative to me. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't like La Toya either for how she admitted that MJ was molesting cildren then justify it was under husband's pressure. Too late to apologize, stupid, damage to Michael's soul was done

Leave them alone. I'm sure they dont like going along with the hoax. Jermaine and the whole family probably want this to be done wit more then us.

We dont  know Jermaine, LaToya, MJ or his family so how could you judge them so harshly? I know its your opinion, and your more then entitled to it , but really? Wait til we know the truth b4 you judge. Anything that doesnt come straight from the Jackson's mouth (that we can actually see and hear) is purely speculative.

LaToya was wrong for what she did, but if she squared it with MJ thats all that matters. We may never know how they handled that situation, and we dont need to, its family business.

Jermaine may have been jealous of MJ, so what? I get jealous of my bro for some of his successes and his doesnt come close to MJ successes. That doesnt mean Jermaine doesnt love MJ or isnt proud of him. That doesnt make him wrong for being jealous or a bad person. We dont know theses people. We go off what see in the press, and we know the press cant always be trusted.

I respectfully disagree with your statement. L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 12, 2010, 03:52:15 PM
Well said LoveNeedsExpression!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2010, 10:38:52 PM
I'm not knocking anyone for what they've gleaned from the blogs, but it was certainly not my intention to focus on Jermaine, or any other family member, in a negative way  -- at least not without very careful study and personal knowledge.  

I'm interested in stringent analysis of all these blogs and whether Michael's life was in danger and if so, then he out-thought them all, in my estimation.    And, he must have had help and friends in high places. Who among the wealthy were friends and who were foe?
It is not obvious that Tohme was friend or foe. Al-Waleed? Barrack?   How could you pull off a hoax  in any other way while the entire world watched involving  coroners, police, medical personnel, a dead body,  etc. etc. without friends in the highest of places, a super important reason, and a clearly strategic role for family to play?

Oh well... not much interest in my questions or this particular thread I see.  I'll take my thoughts elsewhere at this point.
Take care of yourselves and L.O.V.E. (Listen, Observe, Verify, Evolve.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 02:30:43 PM
I'm not knocking anyone for what they've gleaned from the blogs, but it was certainly not my intention to focus on Jermaine, or any other family member, in a negative way  -- at least not without very careful study and personal knowledge.  

I'm interested in stringent analysis of all these blogs and whether Michael's life was in danger and if so, then he out-thought them all, in my estimation.    And, he must have had help and friends in high places. Who among the wealthy were friends and who were foe?
It is not obvious that Tohme was friend or foe. Al-Waleed? Barrack?   How could you pull off a hoax  in any other way while the entire world watched involving  coroners, police, medical personnel, a dead body,  etc. etc. without friends in the highest of places, a super important reason, and a clearly strategic role for family to play?

Oh well... not much interest in my questions or this particular thread I see.  I'll take my thoughts elsewhere at this point.
Take care of yourselves and L.O.V.E. (Listen, Observe, Verify, Evolve.)

I dont mean to neglect your intial questions. I (personally) am tired of the Jackson family being bashed (Jermaine, Randy and LaToya in perticular).

All your questions are the same questions a lot of us have, unfortunatley they're question none of us can't answer out right, jus speculate until MJ explains for himself.

I understand your frustation, and I wish I could answer with solid evidence and not jus my opinions (I think we all can answer these some how, but not with 100% certainity that we are correct), but there is only one person that can.
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions