Re: Michael Jackson SHOULD NOT be DEAD!
October 13, 2010, 03:06:54 PM
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

Leave them alone. I'm sure they dont like going along with the hoax. Jermaine and the whole family probably want this to be done wit more then us.

We dont  know Jermaine, LaToya, MJ or his family so how could you judge them so harshly? I know its your opinion, and your more then entitled to it , but really? Wait til we know the truth b4 you judge. Anything that doesnt come straight from the Jackson's mouth (that we can actually see and hear) is purely speculative.

LaToya was wrong for what she did, but if she squared it with MJ thats all that matters. We may never know how they handled that situation, and we dont need to, its family business.

Jermaine may have been jealous of MJ, so what? I get jealous of my bro for some of his successes and his doesnt come close to MJ successes. That doesnt mean Jermaine doesnt love MJ or isnt proud of him. That doesnt make him wrong for being jealous or a bad person. We dont know theses people. We go off what see in the press, and we know the press cant always be trusted.

I respectfully disagree with your statement. L.O.V.E

I agree 100%. Well said.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions