No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Thriller Chiller [pt.1]
October 10, 2010, 09:39:12 PM
Thank you for sharing this video. I'm wondering - what are we supposed to see at the end? forgive my ignorance but I am not sure...thanks again. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 10, 2010, 09:40:30 PM
Wow great catch at the end. I would have never noticed that. Dangerous cover seems to indicate a lot about this adventure we are on. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

sprint911

October 10, 2010, 09:45:14 PM
i dont get it, the reason why michael got lighter so fast because of the burning. That can have an huge effect especially when you're diagnose with a skin disease. and michael always wore the same outfits, i still  dont get your point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 10, 2010, 10:56:31 PM
Michael definitely did not die as a result of the Pepsi accident. Different reports suggest that he suffered second degree burns  and others say second and third degree burns to a small area of his scalp.
There is no doppleganger living his life.

1984: Michael Jackson burned in Pepsi ad
Michael Jackson has received hospital treatment for serious burns to his head after his hair caught light during a freak filming accident.

The 25-year-old entertainer was singing his hit "Billie Jean" for a Pepsi Cola commercial in Los Angeles when the special effects went wrong.  Michael Jackson was taken to hospital where he was treated for second degree burns.

Plastic surgeon Steven Hoeffin said Jackson, who was voted America's entertainer of the year, could need surgery to his head. "He is in discomfort", said the doctor. "It will take a few weeks to determine the hair loss."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In front of a full house of fans during a simulated concert, pyrotechnics accidentally set Jackson's hair on fire. He suffered second-degree burns to his scalp.

I can find no information so far that Michael had surgery when the burn occurred but he did have surgery later to treat the scarred area and to promote the regrowth of hair.

Article from Ebony Magazine May 7 1984
[attachment=2:2g94kebp]Jet Cover.jpg[/attachment:2g94kebp]
[attachment=1:2g94kebp]Ebony - Burn Surgery.jpg[/attachment:2g94kebp]

As for the picture taken from the Dangerous album...

[attachment=0:2g94kebp]Dangerous Album Cover.jpg[/attachment:2g94kebp]

The Pentagram
The pentagram which is shown in an upright position above Michael`s head on the Dangerous album was used as a Christian symbol for the five senses. Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ.

The five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ, the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

The star Sirius, which is also represented by the pentagram is Isis`star and is from the Egyptian resurrection story of Osiris. Horus is also the child of Isis and Osiris and his story parallels Jesus`...Think Egypt, resurrection etc.

I would also suggest that perhaps looking into the other symbols around the image of Michael before jumping to the conclusion he died in 1984. The outfit Michael has on in this image is also similar but not identical to the Grammy Awards Show and the meeting the President outfit. There are gold strips across the chest area in the Dangerous album outfit which are not on the other one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 11:26:06 AM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  the last thing was  :shock: ing! wonder what it means.  :o

but i don't get this video... what are they trying to say. anyways, i would never believe Michael died 25 years ago and the Michael i have been loving ever since i was born is just a decoy. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

October 15, 2010, 08:58:51 PM
There are still more questions than answers.  I thought the video was very informative. What caught my eye that Michael wore the same outfit twice. That's not like Michael unless this is some kind of clue.  I read the article that was posted. They said Michael stayed in the hospital for three days after suffering second and third degree burns.  And re constructive  surgery would not interfere with the Victory Tour. He had the surgery in May and the Victory tour started in June 1984.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions