*Mo*

Re: Oprah Visits Katherine
October 12, 2010, 12:12:36 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Y'all listen,read and depend on TMZ for information too much and too often.
They are a trashy tabloid website,they print one story after the next and the majority of it is shit..as proven here and also with K.J's law suit against AEG..one minute she was suing on behalf of the kids for losing their dad and was doing it off her own back...today...it's Randy Jackson making her do it and she is being manipulated by her own son.

TMZ are full of bullshit.

Point proven and I'm out.

I have to correct you here Sinderella.  The story about Randy making Katherine file the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG wasn't brought to you by TMZ, but by Radar Online.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2010, 12:19:29 AM
Did you check out the picture on TMZ though?
Not sure if this has been noted yet but the Harpo production team will have declined to talk to CNN because it wasn't them in there,it was Michael Curbishley's production services: PRG
He also worked on This is it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't it strange, to have a company who has worked for Michael,who usually produce big tours and productions doing work for Oprah? Didn't think she was the type to 'hire help'. They wouldn't be arsed to work on a small tv show when they produce massive tours.
Obvious clue here.Oprah was not involved,if she was I'm sure her production team would not have 'declined' to comment..they'd of been lapping up the media attention.

I agree - this whole "she was there, she wasn't" should make one stand back and observe. Oprah is also used to doing things big so if that was her I also believe everyone would know it. There would be no guessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 12, 2010, 12:36:11 AM
Quote from: "bec"
No way is MJ giving Oprah the Bam.

I think it's more like squall said; it's vendetta time and Oprah just got Bashir-ed.

How much you wanna bet the Jackson's had their own cameras rolling too? Be interesting to see what gets aired and what happens if it's not MJ approved.

BEC, I AGREE WITH YOU. SOMEONE GOT PUNK'D HAHA OPRAH AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE EXCLUSIVE OBVIOUSLY SHE'S GONNA EDIT THE PROGRAM HERE WE GO. THEN, MIKE TAKES OUT THE "REAL" VERSION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 12, 2010, 01:27:39 AM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"

I think it's more like squall said; it's vendetta time and Oprah just got Bashir-ed.

How much you wanna bet the Jackson's had their own cameras rolling too? Be interesting to see what gets aired and what happens if it's not MJ approved.

BEC, I AGREE WITH YOU. SOMEONE GOT PUNK'D HAHA OPRAH AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE EXCLUSIVE OBVIOUSLY SHE'S GONNA EDIT THE PROGRAM HERE WE GO. THEN, MIKE TAKES OUT THE "REAL" VERSION.

Maybe? Though I'm still confused why the REAL Bashir interview never got much attention. Maybe MJ learned from that. Good plan in inception to castrate the media... improper execution in the fact that he needed the media's help to circulate his proof. Whoops!

So how do you fix that problem? Bypass the media and direct upload via YouTube/Twitter/Social Network sites including forums, aka take a page out of Murray's playbook. If I'm right then we had better buckle up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 12, 2010, 06:31:12 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Y'all listen,read and depend on TMZ for information too much and too often.
They are a trashy tabloid website,they print one story after the next and the majority of it is shit..as proven here and also with K.J's law suit against AEG..one minute she was suing on behalf of the kids for losing their dad and was doing it off her own back...today...it's Randy Jackson making her do it and she is being manipulated by her own son.

TMZ are full of bullshit.

I have to correct you here Sinderella.  The story about Randy making Katherine file the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG wasn't brought to you by TMZ, but by Radar Online.

Thank you Mo,for that correction,my mistake,but the initial point still stands.Radar Online are just as bad as TMZ but TMZ reported about KJ and the law suit initially without substantial facts which now makes it a bulls*** story with the release of Radar's updated version,am I correct in saying that?
Is there ANY truth to either of them?Probably not.In another week it'll have changed again.

Why bother reporting the story and..it is an important story in regards to Michael's case..A law suit by his mother for his children against someone supposedly tangled up in his 'death' and a few days or a week later have a totally new version of it making the previous one obselete and basically tabloid trash?Regardless of who printed it.

It is my own personal opinion that these types of tabloid/news reporting sites just get wind of a rumour or story,speak to no one important or in possesion of actual knowledge of what's 100% going on-usually security who would give them any nonsense to get rid of them,and run with it regardless of whether it has ANY factual evidence.

My point on Oprah and what is going on here is that TMZ DIDsay that they spoke to someone and he told them she wasn't turning up but it was to film an introduction segment ...and then within a day they have photos with TMZ stamped all over them of her inside.The photographs have no date on from what I can see,they could be from 2009 after Michael 'died' or even earlier than that...who can tell when KJ never takes her blue suit off?

All I am saying is that people shouldn't take what TMZ or Radar Online for that matter...seriously and with a pinch of salt until they produce something with a date on or proof that what they report holds at least SOME TRUTH.

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Did you check out the picture on TMZ though?
Not sure if this has been noted yet but the Harpo production team will have declined to talk to CNN because it wasn't them in there,it was Michael Curbishley's production services: PRG
He also worked on This is it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't it strange, to have a company who has worked for Michael,who usually produce big tours and productions doing work for Oprah? Didn't think she was the type to 'hire help'. They wouldn't be arsed to work on a small tv show when they produce massive events.She has HARPO.
Obvious clue here.Oprah was not involved,if she was I'm sure her production team would not have 'declined' to comment..they'd of been lapping up the media attention.

I agree - this whole "she was there, she wasn't" should make one stand back and observe. Oprah is also used to doing things big so if that was her I also believe everyone would know it. There would be no guessing.

I do not believe for one second Harpo Productions would refuse to comment on an interview being conducted by Oprah when that is what she does for a living and I agree she would want everyone to know she had bagged an interview with Katherine/the Jackson family/ to talk about Michael Jackson...even with the controversey of it...she would get a lot of attention and secure ratings for when it finally aired.
I would say they couldn't deny it was to to do with them because their truck was parked outside.....only...I can't because as we know it wasn't.
I also read here that it was filmed over the weekend?..yet on TMZ's article on their time watch they were packing up after 2/3hours and that included a lunch break with Dominos.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong for thinking she is involved everyone is entitled to have their own opinion on it.I am just giving facts that go with my opinion on the event in question and those facts point to me not believing it's an Oprah show when I know 100% she would use her own production company.If she didn't use Harpo she would have to credit someone else on the show's end credits and not have her famous HARPO Production scene at the end....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"

Wouldn't that be cool... Set her up for her downfall.  :lol:
She has turned and twisted past interviews with LMP putting her in the worst possible light stirring up rumors & hatred of Lisa all over the internet.  I heard that Lisa has made some demands concerning her latest interview which may be why Ms O. has not aired it.  She couldn't get her way with the Lisa interview so now she's going after Katherine?...

She has her opinion; and when it clashes with her guests she lets them know it and always wants the last word. It would be great if Katherine backed up everything Lisa told Oprah and then some. :P That would really get her.

Oprah wants something (and I doubt it's forgiveness) She has never interviewed Aphrodite Jones & Messerue.  She's using Katherine is my first thought. My second is that if MJ is alive this is all part of the plan; she's the one being used and she's going down in flames...   So lets hope these interviews set Oprah straight & all her doubts are blown out of the public forum & MJ's reputation redeemed.

She's an ambulance chaser; it's all about ratings.  She may indeed go out with a BANG; but not the one she wanted.   :lol:  8-)
May The TRUTH Prevail.

Delete
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

October 14, 2010, 02:45:49 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
I know it's probably expecting too much or hoping for.  But wouldn't it be cool if BAM was on the Oprah show?  What a way to end her season.  She was the one who made the famous MJ interview 20 years ago.  

But, I doubt that would be the way MJ would do it.  Although...who knows :-)

he would never do it on the oprah show after wat she has said about him i deffently doubt mike would do it tat way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

sprint911

October 14, 2010, 03:34:35 PM
This interview represents a major lapse in judgment, on someone's part. Here is the logic and the legal aspect, ok?

1. Katherine Jackson has launched a civil law-suit accusing the AEG corporation of the "wrongful death" of her son, Michael.

2. Katherine has been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey (airing date to be announced?). The Oprah Winfrey show is produced by. . . . . AEG.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "

think.gif

If true, then what more can I say??

more posted by ginvid, from same board:

" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Goldfine
President
AEG Digital Media

Michael Goldfine brings almost two decades of production, multi-platform content development and management experience to his leadership role at AEG Digital Media.

“As the demand for digital media production and distribution grows, AEG Digital Media is uniquely positioned to deliver a range of services that is unmatched in the industry,” Goldfine says.

AEG Digital Media’s production resources give the company the ability to produce and capture any live event, on any timeframe, from anywhere on the planet. Whether the final product is a worldwide live event, a Webcast with an audience in the hundreds of thousands, a national primetime broadcast or a commercial for a major consumer brand, AEG Digital Media has every aspect of the production process covered.

In his previous post as president of AEG Productions, Goldfine oversaw The Michael Jackson Tribute among other high-profile events.

Previously, Goldfine was the head of development and production at AT&T. In that role he managed content acquisition and development for television, broadband and mobile. He negotiated and closed several multimedia deals while at AT&T, and also served as executive producer on a wide array of programming including, Dave Matthews Band Live from West Point, The 2007 Masters, and The Road to Beijing 2008: Tips and Training from the US Olympic Team.

Prior to his work with AT&T, Goldfine was president of Fine Tooth Media, and served as vice president of programming and production for NetworkLIVE.

Goldfine entered the management side of content distribution after a successful career as a showrunner and producer of television and live entertainment content. His credits include Extra!, The Oprah Winfrey Show, American Idol, and NBC’s broadcast of the 2002 Winter Olympics from Salt Lake City.He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Law and The George Washington University. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 11:00:35 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
This interview represents a major lapse in judgment, on someone's part. Here is the logic and the legal aspect, ok?

1. Katherine Jackson has launched a civil law-suit accusing the AEG corporation of the "wrongful death" of her son, Michael.

2. Katherine has been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey (airing date to be announced?). The Oprah Winfrey show is produced by. . . . . AEG.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "

think.gif

If true, then what more can I say??

more posted by ginvid, from same board:

" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Goldfine
President
AEG Digital Media

Michael Goldfine brings almost two decades of production, multi-platform content development and management experience to his leadership role at AEG Digital Media.

“As the demand for digital media production and distribution grows, AEG Digital Media is uniquely positioned to deliver a range of services that is unmatched in the industry,” Goldfine says.

AEG Digital Media’s production resources give the company the ability to produce and capture any live event, on any timeframe, from anywhere on the planet. Whether the final product is a worldwide live event, a Webcast with an audience in the hundreds of thousands, a national primetime broadcast or a commercial for a major consumer brand, AEG Digital Media has every aspect of the production process covered.

In his previous post as president of AEG Productions, Goldfine oversaw The Michael Jackson Tribute among other high-profile events.

Previously, Goldfine was the head of development and production at AT&T. In that role he managed content acquisition and development for television, broadband and mobile. He negotiated and closed several multimedia deals while at AT&T, and also served as executive producer on a wide array of programming including, Dave Matthews Band Live from West Point, The 2007 Masters, and The Road to Beijing 2008: Tips and Training from the US Olympic Team.

Prior to his work with AT&T, Goldfine was president of Fine Tooth Media, and served as vice president of programming and production for NetworkLIVE.

Goldfine entered the management side of content distribution after a successful career as a showrunner and producer of television and live entertainment content. His credits include Extra!, The Oprah Winfrey Show, American Idol, and NBC’s broadcast of the 2002 Winter Olympics from Salt Lake City.He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Law and The George Washington University. "
Yup, that says it all :D  :D  :D  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions