BlackJack

Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound
October 10, 2010, 09:09:19 PM
Thanks for remembering 'finfin' the post from Sep.
I beLIEve that MJ has a very forgiving heart and nature towards individuals in particular. The main focus of negativity is the role of the media in deception of the public and how they spread their damaging lies without question. Even megastars like O aren't immune to it, sad but it's TRUE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 12:45:10 AM
I do not like this exhibition of Kate .. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 01:52:19 AM
And certainly the children (P, P, B) will be exposed too ... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 11, 2010, 02:10:54 AM
Quote from: "sprint911"
From another board:

I just confirmation that Oprah did do an interview and she set up right in the house Friday, Saturday and half of today. Most of the interview took place yesterday and her crew just shot photos and the inside of the home, Friday and half of today. They are having a party for Jermajesty today so I don't know she is capturing that. She is going for an angle of the whole Jackson family and not just Katherine. She spoke and met with the children as well, PPB, Jermaine's kids and Donte & Randy. WOW I'm shocked. I dont know if the children will be on the show though, from what I got they will be. WOW
I sure like how TMZ and MJ are keeping the hoax alive and us fed on a regular basis. There's no time to get bored and leave. Love you, Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 11, 2010, 10:48:57 AM
I wish my opinion of this "interview" was more optimistic...but in truth Oprah is a "ratings shark".   :?  She will go after the story with the biggest bang.  I have no doubt that LMP's "mysteriously cancelled" interview was junked to make way for this interview with Katherine.  Let's be honest, the grieving mother and children is a far bigger media draw than the estranged ex-wife LMP sharing her feelings and memories about Michael for yet the FIFTH time! (Sorry Lisa, no one really cares about how you feel about MJ any more - been there, done that).  It was over 15 years ago, get on with your life with your new husband and kids!

As for Katherine, she benefits too from this interview with Oprah (yes folks, it's 1993 all over again).  People will be glued to the T.V. wondering if they are going to see the "Wizard" as Oprah put it back then.  This is definitely a "scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" scenario.  The Oprah show reaches viewers worldwide ---No matter how Katherine feels about Oprah's stance on the molestation allegations, she can't ignore the numbers.

Katherine wants the exposure for Michael's music legacy, Oprah wants the ratings. 8-)

Bottom line, this is a business...the music industry, tabloid industry, television industry, film industry----it's all a business and designed to get the most marketing and money it can.  I suspect this "interview" will air around the time Michael's new DVD's will be released (coincidence? Not likely.)

TMZ too knows this all too well....keep an eye on the stories that lead up to this show airing....they are going to be very entertaining ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 10:53:23 AM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
I wish my opinion of this "interview" was more optimistic...but in truth Oprah is a "ratings shark".   :?  She will go after the story with the biggest bang.  I have no doubt that LMP's "mysteriously cancelled" interview was junked to make way for this interview with Katherine.  Let's be honest, the grieving mother and children is a far bigger media draw than the estranged ex-wife LMP sharing her feelings and memories about Michael for yet the FIFTH time! (Sorry Lisa, no one really cares about how you feel about MJ any more - been there, done that).  It was over 15 years ago, get on with your life with your new husband and kids!

As for Katherine, she benefits too from this interview with Oprah (yes folks, it's 1993 all over again).  People will be glued to the T.V. wondering if they are going to see the "Wizard" as Oprah put it back then.  This is definitely a "scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" scenario.  The Oprah show reaches viewers worldwide ---No matter how Katherine feels about Oprah's stance on the molestation allegations, she can't ignore the numbers.

Katherine wants the exposure for Michael's music legacy, Oprah wants the ratings. 8-)

Bottom line, this is a business...the music industry, tabloid industry, television industry, film industry----it's all a business and designed to get the most marketing and money it can.  I suspect this "interview" will air around the time Michael's new DVD's will be released (coincidence? Not likely.)

TMZ too knows this all too well....keep an eye on the stories that lead up to this show airing....they are going to be very entertaining ;)

Very true, no doubt. After all, the hoax itself is business, too. Probably the most profitable "transaction" of all time. I just hope Michael DID sign it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

October 11, 2010, 04:02:37 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
Thanks for remembering 'finfin' the post from Sep.
I beLIEve that MJ has a very forgiving heart and nature towards individuals in particular. The main focus of negativity is the role of the media in deception of the public and how they spread their damaging lies without question. Even megastars like O aren't immune to it, sad but it's TRUE.
Thank you BlackJack for your response, it makes sense to think of Michael's nature and forgiving heart. Also the tweets today from Taj Jackson give a reason for Kathrine's decision to talk to Oprah.
tajjackson3
   I personally don't care what Oprah thinks, but I do care what her millions of audience thinks about my uncle. Esp. when it's not true at all
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet    I am the first person who is angry at Oprah and how she turned her back at my uncle. However you let things linger and the world believes.
8 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet    Talked to my grandma before she did it.We all want to clear MJ's name.That's our first priority. We are trying to set the record straight .
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet    Getting many tweets abt Oprah. its vry important 2 not let that same audience of Oprah think wht Oprah said or thought in the past was tru.
11 minutes ago via TweetDeck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

October 11, 2010, 04:17:13 PM
Oh, here we go!  :)  I think that just explains about everything.

Thanks for posting, finfin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 04:30:19 PM
the same bronze statue that is by the window is the same one that is in the other picture that looks like a temple. and the top of that temple look almost like one of the Illuminati signs. then the picture of the dish with balls in it--the one ball has dream engraved on it but can not read the other writing.
then the picture of the house with the pink sign if you look at the antenna that has the arrow pointing it looks like its pointing to a satellite dish?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 04:47:19 PM
Totally off the record:
PRG just so reminds me of PRAGUE. PRG is the abbreviation for Prague airport:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It also comes as the first hit on Google if you type in "PRG". The company comes as second.

It means absolutely nothing, but it just hit me immediately.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 18, 2010, 09:53:52 PM
Taj Jackson
"My cousins (...) did in fact speak to Oprah."

On Tuesday 19th October 2010, @tajjackson3 said:

Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After finally talking directly to my cousins, I found out they did in fact speak to Oprah. I don't know if they are or will be part of the upcoming interview or not. Anyways, I'm sorry for tweeting something that I didn't hear come directly from the horses' mouth. That was truly my mistake. I should have known better.
Taj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 19, 2010, 07:56:24 AM
Taj said he does not know if that conversation is part of the interview, wait and see, Well and if the children had an interview with Oprah must be a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions