Re: Katherine Jackson Sues AEG Over Michael's Death
September 20, 2010, 02:17:16 PM
Looking coldly, it may be that AEG would make Michael incapable of achievement, linking him to drugs (and thus take advantage of its properties - the catalog, mostly). Maybe that's what Peter Lopez meant when he said: "It was not to happen this way" (or something along those lines). MJ should end up in hospital due to an overdose, but something "wrong" and accidentally killed her?  :?  :roll:  :?: It seems there is a deception or concealment of any kind. I do not know what to think right about one thing or another ... but I know I want to know the truth, whatever.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 11:09:17 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
There's something up here the man is simmering simmering what for Mike? :)

Well, I guess there's a new album coming up....  8-)

Excellent observation! Thank you and God bless you for sharing!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

September 21, 2010, 06:44:56 AM
Im_convincedmjalive...Great break down of document.I noticed on page 6 the address as 100 Carolwood Way.Shouldn't it be 100 Nth Carolwood Drive.I would think something like the address would have to be 100% correct,and definitely proof read after its completion as it is meant to be a legal document. Also the word tour is emphasised with a capital T everywhere,which looks quite odd.Its as if it was done on purpose to draw attention to it.Cheers xxxooo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 22, 2010, 01:42:24 AM

The thing that's bugging me about this lawsuit is that we were only shown a heavily redacted contract between AEG and Michael Jackson, but so far I still haven't seen the signed rider that MUST accompany the contract, otherwise the contract is not valid at all.  

The rider is the most important part of a gig contract, without a signed rider there's not gonna be a gig at all.  

I'm really curious as to how AEG knew what the measurements of the required stage were, who was gonna provide the stagehands, what kind of PA was going to be used, where the mixer would have been placed, what kind of power supply was needed, how many dressing rooms were required, what was needed for catering, etcetera etcetera etcetera if there was no rider.  Without knowing about and agreeing on these details and many more, there is not going to be a show at all, period.

So...

Where is that rider..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 03:10:47 PM
Quote from: "dom"
WE KNOW IS A HOAX
WHAT IF...
MICHAEL "DIED"
AEG BUY THE STORY OF THE DEAD, MADE MEMORIAL, MADE FUNERAL... ALL AEG ... (FILMED HQ ;) )
THEY DO THE MOVIE, THE CD...
WHO IS PROFITING OF THE "DEATH"????
THE KIDS NAME´S ARE WRONG OR ARE THE TRUE NAMES?
PRINCE: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR.
PARIS: PARIS-MICHAEL KATHERINE JACKSON
BLANKET: PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON II
WHY BLANKET THE II IF PRINCE IS NOT CALLED PRINCE?
AND PRINCE IS MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR FOR US TO BUY THE STORY OF MICHAEL JOSEPH DEAD?

Blanket is named Prince Michael Jackson II after Katherine's dad (i believe, but may be wrong). Prince Michael I is on Katherine's side....and Michael named his 3rd child after him...making the child Prince Michael II
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

I have read through the complaint and came across some words that were used quite frequently which really isn't odd since this is a 'legal' document but what is odd are the words themselves. Below are the 5 causes of actions and the wording(s) that I found:

Page 4:

Defendants DOES 1-100 are currently unkown to Plaintiffs at this time and Plaintiffs reserve the right to add them as defendants as their identity and culpability becomes known.

Pages 9 - 12:

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION: BREACH OF CONTRACT BASED AND OTHER DUTIES OF CARE is againt AEG and DOES 1-75.

was threatened that if he did not comply

physical inuries

The AEG defendants and DOES 1-75 were involved in a civil conspiracy to commit these wrongs against Michael Jackson.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Pages 13 and 14:

SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION: NEGLIGENT HIRING, TRAINING, AND SUPERVISION against AEG and DOES 1-75

The Second Cause of Action is againt......and DOES 1-75.

receive no treatment from other physicians

specifically requested a full-time nurse and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation equipment for the treatment of Jackson

The AEG defendants and DOES 1-75 were involved in a civil conspiracy to commit these wrongs against Michael Jackson.

physical injuries
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages 14 and 15:

THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION: FRAUD and CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUD as against AEG and DOES 1-75

The Third Cause of Action is againtst..............and DOES 1-75

June 18th as well as at other dates and times.

injured

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 15:

FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION: NEGLIGENT INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS (DILLON V. LEGG) against AEG and DOES 1-75

The Fourth Cause of Action is brought by...as against AEG Live.....and DOES 1-100

being injured

injured

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 16:

FIFTH CAUSE OF ACTION: RESPONDEAT SUPERIOR AS AGAINST AEG and DOES 1-100 FOR MURRAY'S NEGLIGENCE)

The Fifth Cause of Action is against AEG Live.......and DOES 1-100.

physical injuries

to treat Jackson's insomnia on an outpatient basis

The AEG defendants, Murray, and DOES 1-100 were involved in a civil conspiracy to commit these wrongs against Michael Jackson.

physical injuries

So what words do we have and how many times are they repeated?

4 physical injuries
3 injured
4 civil conspiracies
1 threatened
1 outpatient basis to treat insomnia
1 request for nurse and equipment
1 no treatment from other physicians
1 defendants, Murray and DOES 1-100
3 defendants, Murray and DOES 1-75
3 causes of actions listing DOES 1-75
2 causes of actions listing DOES 1-100
1 June 18 as well as other dates and times

As I was looking at these words I'm asking myself what is physical injuries doing in this complaint? Michael did not 'die' of any physical injuries - he died of acute propofol overdose. However broken bones and burns would be considered physical injuries and what does one take for the pain that goes along with these injuries? Prescription medications. I think this complaint is telling us Michaels life and how/why the King Of Pop/Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009.

Another part of this that caught my eye were the words civil conspiracy:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Conspiracy Law & Legal Definition

Conspiracy is a separate offense, by which someone conspires or agrees with someone else to do something which, if actually carried out, would amount to another federal crime or offense. It is an agreement or a kind of partnership for criminal purposes in which each member becomes the agent or partner of every other member. It is not necessary to prove that the criminal plan actually was accomplished or that the conspirator was involved in all stages of the planning or knew all of the details involved. The main elements that need to be proven are a voluntary agreement to participate and some overt act by one of the conspirators in furtherance of the criminal plan. If a person has an understanding of the unlawful nature of a plan and knowingly and willfully joins in that plan on one occasion, that is sufficient to convict him for conspiracy even though he had not participated before and even though he played only a minor part. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful.

Wheel and chain conspiracies are two types of conspiracies described in prosecuting offenders. A chain conspiracy involves parties linked together in a linear fashion. Typical drug or firearm smuggling organizations are chain conspiracies. It may consist of a series of drug deals, from manufacturer to the street dealer. In a wheel conspiracy, the ringleader is the "hub" and subsidiary parties are the "spokes". It is generally easier for prosecution to prove that a "chain" constituted a single conspiracy than it is to prove that a "wheel" was a single organization.

Ok so now we may have the root of this complaint - the people who kept Michael supplied with the drugs to keep him under control and they, in my opinion are represented by the DOES 1-100 AND DOES 1-75 that are mentioned repeatedly in the complaint.

And what does DOES mean?

Criminal Complaint

A criminal complaint charges the person named or an unknown person with a particular offense. For example, after the bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995, authorities issued a john doe complaint, charging an unknown person or persons with the crime.

-------------------------------
Let's look a little closer at the earlier years, the tours and how they fit in with This Is It and the complaint and also keep in mind the accusations and the trial:

Bad tour dates:

Start date September 12, 1987
End date January 27, 1989

The tour, sponsored by Pepsi

***Similarities between the Bad tour and TII:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rs.htmlThe Michael Jackson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... erts_N.htm

1. The Bad World Tour was the first solo concert tour by Michael Jackson = This Is It was Michael's first concert in 12 years, kind of like being his first all over again.

2. On September 12, 1987 Michael kicked off his first ever solo tour at the Korakuen-Stadium (meanwhile known as Tokyo Dome) in Tokyo, Japan. = the O2 was known as the Millenium Dome.

3. Michael had invited the magicians Siegfried and Roy to create illusions for his "Bad" tour and, in return, wrote a special number, "Mind Is The Magic", to open their show at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas = Michael hired Ed Alonzo, the "Misfit of Magic" 6 weeks prior to his 'death'.

4. Before the tour even kicked off, new costumes and stage effects were in production for the second leg. This was due to the lack of preparation time Jackson had = In the movie it is stated new costumes and effects were in the making and the shows got pushed back because of time!

5. Tickets for the concert could not be purchased at regular box offices, as a special lottery system determined ticket receivers = The Memorial had a lottery for the tickets
--------------------
Dangerous tour dates:

Start date June 27, 1992
End date November 11, 1993

The tour, sponsored by Pepsi-Cola

***Similarities between the Dangerous tour and Katherines complaint:

During the tour's third leg in 1993, Jackson decided to end the tour due to, as he announced, illness which ultimately resulted in hospitalization. Jackson had become dependent on painkillers and suffered from dehydration, migraines, back aches, frequent ankle injuries and stress.

but due to pressure as a result of the child abuse accusations (which were generating huge media and press attention), as well as various health problems and injuries, Jackson ended the tour in Mexico.

It is speculated that Jackson began taking Valium, Xanax and Ativan (known as lorazepam (this is listed in the autopsy report) in the UK) to deal with the stress of the accusations made against him. By the fall of 1993, Jackson became addicted to pain killers, and went into drug rehabilitation for a few months.

***Now here are the similarities between the Dangerous tour and This Is It:

The tour also incorporated several stage illusions.

Each concert also began with a illusion-like stunt dubbed "the Toaster"

Jackson sold the film rights to his concert in Bucharest on October 1, 1992 to HBO for $21 million.

In 2004, the concert was released on DVD as part of Jackson's Ultimate Collection box set.
--------------------
History tour dates:

Start date September 7, 1996
End date October 15, 1997

50 June 18, 1997 Milan Italy San Siro 90,000

The birth of Kingdom International, a joint venture between Jackson and HRH Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the nephew of the Fahd bin Abdul Aziz, the King of Saudi Arabia from 1982 to 2005, was announced at a press conference held at the Palais des Congres in Paris, France on 19 March 1995.

It was then announced that Jackson would embark on his third solo world tour.
--------------------------------------
For me the three tours show a connection with injuries, drugs, the movie and a connection with powerful organizations (Pepsi and the King of Saudi Arabia).

Notice under the causes in the complaint it lists either AEG and DOES 1-100 or AEG and DOES 1-75. How can they list under a cause the number of DOES? I bet they do know who these DOES are and that is the trial that we will be seeing. My guess is that Murray is represented but as one of the DOES and not as Conrad Murray and AEG represents the big guys who were behind all of this.

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND WE WILL BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Iamhere4MJ, are you a beLIEver, that MJ is alive and hoaxed his death? Thanks for all your info and perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "iamhere4mj"
physical injuries

4 physical injuries
3 injured
4 civil conspiracies
1 threatened

To me, once I read the AR, came to my mind that we are seeing an event that happened backwords, in the past.
Injury, cause by the police btw.

Also, I am sure that the last trials made MJ depressed and unable to sleep--->leading may be to the use of pain killers and sleeping tablets?

In either way, the last trial destroyed him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "iamhere4mj"
physical injuries

4 physical injuries
3 injured
4 civil conspiracies
1 threatened

To me, once I read the AR, came to my mind that we are seeing an event that happened backwords, in the past.
Injury, cause by the police btw.

Also, I am sure that the last trials made MJ depressed and unable to sleep--->leading may be to the use of pain killers and sleeping tablets?

There was only ONE trial...the previous accusations never made it to court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

oopps, one s got on the way during my post, but at the end I said  ;) :
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Iamhere4MJ, are you a beLIEver, that MJ is alive and hoaxed his death? Thanks for all your info and perspective.

Yes, I believe that Michael is alive and yes this hoax was planned. We may have lost the King Of Pop but we didn't lose Michael. God Bless Joseph and Katherine.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Imhere4mj HI!! So glad to see you here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions