Nevada Freemason's Open House Today
October 09, 2010, 02:31:19 PM
Hi.  I don't know if I've posted this in the correct place.  I thought that this was interesting:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The Freemason's of Nevada are opening their door's today.  Setting the record straight about what Freemasonry is really about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Nevada Freemason's Open House Today
October 11, 2010, 10:12:39 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
Hi.  I don't know if I've posted this in the correct place.  I thought that this was interesting:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The Freemason's of Nevada are opening their door's today.  Setting the record straight about what Freemasonry is really about.

Sometimes they have open house at lodges all over the place. Also AMORC, the rosicrucians hold open houses. Masons don't worship the devil like most people say. Infact you must believe in a superior being to join. My great great grandmother I recently found out was an Eastern Star.. No she wasn't trying to kill people or take over the world : P Here's my take on it. There is a group trying to take over the world, but i think the masons got thrown into that category by people who are uneducated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions