becTopic starter

33 Miners trapped for 66 days, finally reached by an escape shaft of 2041 feet after 33 days of drilling.

:?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If Saturday's close video examination persuades engineers that the shaft is smooth, strong and uniform enough to let the capsule pass without significant obstacles, then rescuers plan to start pulling the men out one by one as early as Tuesday, in a made-for-TV spectacle that has captivated the world.

Means nothing except good news for these miners and their families. I'm not sure trapped miners have ever been rescued before in history. Up until now to be a trapped miner was a death sentence of the worst most torturous kind... buried alive. So this is good, albeit off topic.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
33 Miners trapped for 66 days, finally reached by an escape shaft of 2041 feet after 33 days of drilling.

:?

If Saturday's close video examination persuades engineers that the shaft is smooth, strong and uniform enough to let the capsule pass without significant obstacles, then rescuers plan to start pulling the men out one by one as early as Tuesday, in a made-for-TV spectacle that has captivated the world.

Means nothing except good news for these miners and their families. I'm not sure trapped miners have ever been rescued before in history. Up until now to be a trapped miner was a death sentence of the worst most torturous kind... buried alive. So this is good, albeit off topic.

Hmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It must be horrible the feeling of being buried alive, everything is going to be okay. ;)
And the numbers 33, 66 and to the sum of 2041 is 7 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I try to stay away from numbers every since A mason told me the number game would make be go crazy if i wasn't mentally ready. And it's proving to. Everytime I see 33 or 3:33 or 11:11 or 777 or anything to that effect I'm like " OMG" There is a reason why those numbers show. There's a video on youtube that shows hoe geometry and numbers go hand and hand with nature. and heads up. When you see 11:11 constantly it is definitely a spiritual calling. The lightworkers are calling you.I guess what I'm trying to say is that certain may not be placed deliberately by humans, but may be a sign from the divine energy that we are still trying to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Speaking of numbers, a few months would have an account at a bank, and the last three numbers of my account is the 777 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Speaking of numbers, a few months would have an account at a bank, and the last three numbers of my account is the 777 :lol:

I know what you mean, I have a credit card and the password number ends with 777! ha ha  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

watch jim carrey film the number 23 haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found this here:

Just some obvious points

1. Miners discovered on August 5, which happens to be the 33rd week of the year.

2. The miners were 69 days underground. Turn this number upside down you’ll still have 69. Has anyone heard of ying yang? Well look it up….its an occult symbol that has something to do with light and darkness – the marriage of the male sun and the female moon. If you think this has nothing to do with the journey from beneath the cave unto the surface you need to think again.

3. There were 3 shafts dug to rescue the miners with each dug at an angle of 11 degrees. 3×11=33. Further reference to the number 11 will be found below and please keep in mind 9/11.

4. from 9/11 to 13/10 is exactly 33 days apart! Wow! Also why the recurring number 11

5. It took 33 days to dig the escape shaft. Coincidence?

6. The rescue mission started on 13-10-10. Add these numbers you’ll arrive at 33.

7. Why the number 33 on all their helmets?

8. Was anyone watching CNN on the day? Well if you notice the gauge which measure the distance to the surface, you will see a clearly marked 55m and 11m to surface. Why not 50m and 10m to surface? I cant answer that question. Howver add these 2 numbers you will arrive at 66. Divide this by 2 you will arrive at 33.

9. Capsule is called the phoenix – This is symbolic and has something to do with a bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes. Also this has direct relevance to the occurrence of miners being extracted or if you like being reborn.

10. Escape capsule is 13 foot long

11. Rescue mission started on the 13th

12. Escape capsule is 26 inches in diameter. That is 13+13=26. Try converting this to centimeters you will arrive at 66cm. That is 33×2=66. Wow, this cant be true?

13. Inverted pentagram on the shirts of the miners. Well inverted pentagram is a sign of baphomet which is a sign of devil worship and a symbol of the occult.

Find out these facts for yourself, do a bit of esearch on numerology and make your mind up.

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As soon as I heard "33", I thought, "Yay, there talking about Michael!", but when I heard "miners"... that did make me go "hmmmmm". :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

paula-c

And this morning I read in a newspaper, as well titled, "Prayer 33"
Lord, you who know about miracles and hope
do not abandon him. In this time of "kidnapping" to rescue them
his rescuers, not give up.
Lower your before the media.
Informal rather than too late, do not give up.
Take them out of television sets, remove it from the lights that go blind,
not give up. You know that between cameras and flashes and
destroyed the tragedy.
But to them, not abandon.
Jaime Ceballos, a Chilean ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
Found this here:

Just some obvious points

1. Miners discovered on August 5, which happens to be the 33rd week of the year.

2. The miners were 69 days underground. Turn this number upside down you’ll still have 69. Has anyone heard of ying yang? Well look it up….its an occult symbol that has something to do with light and darkness – the marriage of the male sun and the female moon. If you think this has nothing to do with the journey from beneath the cave unto the surface you need to think again.

3. There were 3 shafts dug to rescue the miners with each dug at an angle of 11 degrees. 3×11=33. Further reference to the number 11 will be found below and please keep in mind 9/11.

4. from 9/11 to 13/10 is exactly 33 days apart! Wow! Also why the recurring number 11

5. It took 33 days to dig the escape shaft. Coincidence?

6. The rescue mission started on 13-10-10. Add these numbers you’ll arrive at 33.

7. Why the number 33 on all their helmets?

8. Was anyone watching CNN on the day? Well if you notice the gauge which measure the distance to the surface, you will see a clearly marked 55m and 11m to surface. Why not 50m and 10m to surface? I cant answer that question. Howver add these 2 numbers you will arrive at 66. Divide this by 2 you will arrive at 33.

9. Capsule is called the phoenix – This is symbolic and has something to do with a bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes. Also this has direct relevance to the occurrence of miners being extracted or if you like being reborn.

10. Escape capsule is 13 foot long

11. Rescue mission started on the 13th

12. Escape capsule is 26 inches in diameter. That is 13+13=26. Try converting this to centimeters you will arrive at 66cm. That is 33×2=66. Wow, this cant be true?

13. Inverted pentagram on the shirts of the miners. Well inverted pentagram is a sign of baphomet which is a sign of devil worship and a symbol of the occult.

Find out these facts for yourself, do a bit of esearch on numerology and make your mind up.

Thanks

Hmmmm

1) August 5th is not the 33rd but the 31st week of the year. But then u could say they were found after 17 days meaning the exact last day of the 33rd week of the year

2) The rescue mission started on the 12th oct

3) i dont really know bout the foot and inches u mentionned tho but as i m aware of Chile uses cm and meters and the capsule was always 53 cm of diameter. Not 66....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions