I saw somewhere that the person about to leave the ambulance and protected by a bodyguard with her coat open, could be Randy Jackson, and that he (supposedly) was at Michael's house? :o  :shock:  Is not it strange that everyone is going to the emergency room leading Michael (supposedly), including Murray (who is on the left and dressed in white shirt) and someone needs to be protected? :roll:  Sorry if already discussed this but I find interesting resume.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I saw somewhere that the person about to leave the ambulance and protected by a bodyguard with her coat open, could be Randy Jackson, and that he (supposedly) was at Michael's house? :o  :shock:  Is not it strange that everyone is going to the emergency room leading Michael (supposedly), including Murray (who is on the left and dressed in white shirt) and someone needs to be protected? :roll:  Sorry if already discussed this but I find interesting resume.

Hi - I have always found this picture strange. Someone either forgot to tell that security person holding the jacket that the "star" is on the stretcher that just wheeled past him or there is someone else they are trying to hide. It was mentioned that Randy was at the house...which would mean he was there all night and out of site because the chef never mentions that he's there. Also, I don't think Randy has every verified that he was there. Very strange if you ask me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

That day Murray was not at the hospital. Didn't the police tried to find him and he fleet he was no where to be found? They found he car and they impounded the car? Or maybe I am wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
That day Murray was not at the hospital. Didn't the police tried to find him and he fleet he was no where to be found? They found he car and they impounded the car? Or maybe I am wrong.

Murray was there, at the left, the guy with the white shirt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

He disappeared after leaving Michael at the hospital (he is on the left, dressed in white shirt).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Video images and photos clearly show that this person would not or could not be seen, it's a fact! But who is she?  :?:  :?:

[youtube:339jx9n3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2FmaloJ_U[/youtube:339jx9n3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Oxman had said in an early interview that Randy was there, but that interview has disappeared, can't be found, I do not like the thought of Randy been there!  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

I also found it strange that the bald man in blue shirt (like the head is very similar to Randy's), which is right in front of Murray and beside the stretcher. Pay attention to the image (fixed) of the video, unless I am mistaken?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I also found it strange that the bald man in blue shirt (like the head is very similar to Randy's), which is right in front of Murray and beside the stretcher. Pay attention to the image (fixed) of the video, unless I am mistaken?  :oops:

Yes!  :?  I'm thinking the same
Have we really research if Randy knew Murray??? Anyone any information on that?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

MJonmind

Sometimes I wonder if that whole scenario could have been a decoy, like hatman a decoy for blond lady. They wanted all the hoaxers to think MJ is sitting up on the stretcher, draw attention to it, and meanwhile MJ is actually another person in that group in disguise. I'm probably wrong but you never know... :?  :)  That C. Murray in the picture seems much shorter than we've seen him. In church and by the Coke umbrella, he's a good head taller that everyone around him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

I postrd on here a while back,i have a book that says randy was with michael when he collapsed,i will have a look. :? (think it was randy) yes its a book called michael jackson king of pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

This thing comes back again.
I´m sorry to say that the bodyguard was blocking cameras shooting beyond the ambo, not someone coming out of the ambo. There are lots of information about this on this board, please look for it.
This has been long discussed.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Sometimes I wonder if that whole scenario could have been a decoy, like hatman a decoy for blond lady. They wanted all the hoaxers to think MJ is sitting up on the stretcher, draw attention to it, and meanwhile MJ is actually another person in that group in disguise. I'm probably wrong but you never know... :?  :)  That C. Murray in the picture seems much shorter than we've seen him. In church and by the Coke umbrella, he's a good head taller that everyone around him.

Well, I think Murray is with its correct size ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
This thing comes back again.
I´m sorry to say that the bodyguard was blocking cameras shooting beyond the ambo, not someone coming out of the ambo. There are lots of information about this on this board, please look for it.
This has been long discussed.
L.O.V.E.

But it also may not be what you're suggesting, like many other things that we have not yet formed an opinion, perhaps in less than 40% in all. For me it is clear that the security is to protect a person (the image is there). Why would he protect an empty space where the focus is the patient being taken to the emergency? :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray was at the hospital and is seen entering the hospital. They could not find him later in the day to answer some questions the police that is.

I do not know if Randy was at the hospital or at the house at the time of this incident, however there have been rumors saying that Randy and their dad was at MJ house the day of the incident/death or whatever you call it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions