MissG

Re: This makes a lot of sense....
October 08, 2010, 02:40:22 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
stop calling us "crazy people"
I always think about this song as the answer to them :) with love  :)
[youtube:h0wg3wdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w[/youtube:h0wg3wdo]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 08, 2010, 05:33:51 PM
Obviously if this person knew Michael than he might just have some inside information, although he does not seem to KNOW about the hoax, he knows something is not right. He is not 100% sure Mike is alive but, it is possible.  They may know others that knew Mike, He says that he meet Mike through other people. Its enough for me that someone that knew Mike is suspicious, I wonder if they went to the memorial or funeral? To me it would be something concrete if they did and still believe Mike could be alive.

Either way, someone on the inside may know better than the average person on who to ask the right questions too, and even to get the right answers.  He said that Mike was looking at real estate? I wonder where? I wonder if Mike bought real estate in 2007? Is there a way to find out?

I think its worth keeping a close eye on to see where they go...
Kat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 08, 2010, 06:14:15 PM
All this confirms to me that the inner circle of who knows most everything in the hoax is small--limited only to those Michael implicitly trusts. The rest is guided implosion! 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 09, 2010, 10:51:38 PM
My intuitions tells me that he is alive and well, maybe some of you do not believe in intuitions, but I have them and this is a gift from God. What I feel as we all know Michael did not want to do the concerts, he put his emphasisum to produce movies. I feel he is not in any danger, he only wanted out. He was forced to do these 50 concerts because he was in debt. Why did he die just before his concerts? I find it ironic. The most logical thing for him to do was to hoax his death, and give out signs that he was in danger, so he can fool all of us.  If he was in real danger he would have gone under witness protection and take his children with him.He would have never left his children behind,he loves them.  He is with the children, he probably lives with them as we speak, in disguise. We probably never know the real story behind this hoax, until Michael comes out and tell us (fans) what really happened on June 25/2009..Until then we can still continue investigate, but what ever clues we find, we can't be 100% sure of it. I have lots of faith that he is with us alive and well. Mind you he can be next to you, in a store you may never know, with all the diguises he has..   :lol: blessings to all ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 10, 2010, 10:48:56 AM
Truth or Consequences....
            Michael Joseph Jackson is/was an amazing human being. He had the mind of a genius and the heart of an innocent child. He could be ruthless in business. When he made up his mind about something he seldom changed it, no matter what the consequences were. Mike lived his entire life in the spot light.  Everything he did, for the most part, was watched and scrutinized by the world. He had a rough childhood, with an abusive father, but he also had a lot of wonderful things in his life. He had his mother, whom he dearly loved and his children.
Growing up this way I think Mike had a sense of entitlement that most don’t understand. All of his life, he simply was Michael Jackson. That gave him special honors and privileges that most never see. I think people in high positions had a problem with a black man holding the power that he did. Michael Jackson himself was a huge corporation, recording studios, music, concerts, books, real estate; he was half owner of Sony/ATV, and much more.  
In doing research I have found that many groups wanted to align themselves with him. Most were rejected for one reason or another.
I think Mike was being manipulated throughout most of his life. I believe sometimes he made choices that seemed like it was the lesser of two evils, and sometimes he was wrong and paid the price.
I have come to believe either Michael was the most unlucky clumsiest person that walked the earth or he was being controlled and punished by others. The first seems highly unlikely
 I think Michaels problems probably started with the Thriller album. Mike fell and broke his nose so badly that he had to have reconstructive surgery.
Then there is the Pepsi accident. He was burned pretty badly. I think this was the first attempt to make Michael Jackson do something he really didn’t want to do.  It was his punishment for not doing something…
Or doing something that someone felt he should not be doing.
            There were several accidents during the Dangerous Tours, while recording a sound wall fell on him, later during the rehearsals for the tour he fell off stage. Then there are the accusations in 1993. Is this just more of Michael being coerced.
            In 1999 Michael had a very serous fall when a bridge used during the earth song collapses. Michael is dropped 27 feet. He is later rushed to the hospital.
            In 2005 during the trial for child molestation, Michael is late for court. He was in a hospital because he fell. He had to sit in court suffering from his injuries.
            I have often ask myself why he would have agreed to the Martian Brasher interview, and why he appeared different than I had known him to be.  Michael was not the type to make stupid PR blunders like that. Michael hated doing interviews, and to be honest there is something not right about the entire thing. I spoke to someone yesterday that was very close to Michael he advised me to compare that interview and how Michael sounded with this interview. He seems totally different although they were taken just a few months of each other. Really???? Is this the same man?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:8pk8o1nt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6IzRz1pD6M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:8pk8o1nt]

[youtube:8pk8o1nt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_AiWUtPvA8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:8pk8o1nt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2010, 11:17:57 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
My intuitions tells me that he is alive and well, maybe some of you do not believe in intuitions, but I have them and this is a gift from God. What I feel as we all know Michael did not want to do the concerts, he put his emphasisum to produce movies. I feel he is not in any danger, he only wanted out. He was forced to do these 50 concerts because he was in debt. Why did he die just before his concerts? I find it ironic. The most logical thing for him to do was to hoax his death, and give out signs that he was in danger, so he can fool all of us.  If he was in real danger he would have gone under witness protection and take his children with him.He would have never left his children behind,he loves them.  He is with the children, he probably lives with them as we speak, in disguise. We probably never know the real story behind this hoax, until Michael comes out and tell us (fans) what really happened on June 25/2009..Until then we can still continue investigate, but what ever clues we find, we can't be 100% sure of it. I have lots of faith that he is with us alive and well. Mind you he can be next to you, in a store you may never know, with all the diguises he has..   :lol: blessings to all ..

I appreciate your post, all4love... Faith is important now.   Thanks.  (i'm blowing you a kiss)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2010, 12:16:41 PM
could tis be michael  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 10, 2010, 06:56:25 PM
I didn't realize the two interviews were taken so close together.
What makes you ask the question if it could be Michael? I never thought of that? I re-read it and still don't know what to think. However it does feel like we are being led. Its a cool blog anyway
Kathy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 10, 2010, 11:50:39 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I appreciate your post, all4love... Faith is important now.   Thanks.  (i'm blowing you a kiss)

Thank you  soldier of love, for the lovely kiss.I sendyou one back. Yes faith is important in every aspect of our lives. Not only for michael but for us also. I saw the videos, on the first one i see Michael very happy narrating the story of his childhood with his brothers, but when It came to the second video i saw it in his eyes he was so sad, I feel it he did not want to do that interview. ONe thing did you see how fast he climbed that tree? He is a monkey  :lol:  (figure of speech)
It is Michael on the 2 videos. I saw his nails on the second video they are  stained. This is the only way I can be sure it is Michael  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 20, 2010, 02:45:17 PM
Did anyone notice the Donny Osmond Link on this page? Could it be that he is in on this too? Its an interesting story about the bus and MJ in Arizonia? Could this be his page? He was friends with Mike, What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions