This makes a lot of sense....
October 08, 2010, 01:39:08 AM
Like everyone else here I do a lot of research on the web... I have found this site and the writer seems to know Michael. I usually don't believe this BS... but I think I might this time. He talks about Mike like a buddy and the things he says make a lot of sense. It has really got my attention. They are not bragging about knowing Michael, but simply looking for answers like the rest of us. Please let me know what you think????
Kat

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: This makes a lot of sense....
October 08, 2010, 02:17:11 AM
"...I have no magic bullet, I don’t know the answer, but I do KNOW something isn’t right!!!!!!!!

Mike was not using while preparing for this concert. He was looking forward to testing the waters to see if people were still interested in seeing him. I believe he feared the answer, although I don’t think he had anything to fear.  

I do believe one thing…. If Mike is dead, He was murdered, and if he is alive, I don’t think he is coming back to the public eye….and if I did find out for sure he was alive, I would not tell a soul, because he has been through enough!!!"...

:cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 02:26:36 AM
"He was fun and playful and full of life up until the trial, It change him." :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 02:32:46 AM
"...The truth is I believe there is a connection between AEG, Sony, and  Colony Capital, and like most of you who would be reading this I am still searching for answers. Answers that need to be documented someplace. I don’t believe Dr. Murray is the only guilty party, and yes even if Michael is alive, these fools are still guilty. I believe they are still behind what happened to Michael…..and others that surrounded Michael in the end that have turned up dead."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 08, 2010, 02:41:42 AM
If the fans are going to come together to figure out what happened to Michael then we have to eliminate the crazy BS.

I truly believe if Michael was able to escape it was not for some show to entertain the world. He may barely have escaped with his life.  He would not have made it a joke or left a million clues for everyone to find.

If someone was trying to kill him, he needed to make them believe he really was dead. If you were running for your life would you leave clues???? Hello??? Really????

Michael took this seriously enough to leave his children behind, and I can tell you the only way he would have done that is either he really is dead, or he believed they would be safer if they were not with him. Don’t you think if this is something he had planned for years he would have kept his children out of site from everyone? To protect them. He was obviously in danger. There are tapes of him begging for help and asking for money to escape. and I think there is a chance he could have escaped, but it’s not a joke, and it’s not some riddle that needs to be solved.

If Michael is alive, and I am not totally convinced, He is not going to return until the danger to him and his family is gone. The only way it is going to be gone is if someone figures out who either really killed him, or tried too. I don’t believe the officials in L.A care enough to be bothered to dig any further. I think as far as they are concerned it is Case Closed
It's always good to read from a new site. Thanks for posting. But even though this person seems to know MJ personally, he doesn't seem to really know Michael's thought life and dreams which are in his songs, videos, interviews, etc. No interest in numerology? What?  He says people should stop the BS so MJ fans can unite. But one person's BS is another person's strong belief from hard evidence, and vica versa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 08, 2010, 03:00:44 AM
Thanks for posting this....interesting reading this.  It has a different perspective on the whole death and hoax thing...Cheers xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 08, 2010, 03:00:51 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
If the fans are going to come together to figure out what happened to Michael then we have to eliminate the crazy BS.

I truly believe if Michael was able to escape it was not for some show to entertain the world. He may barely have escaped with his life.  He would not have made it a joke or left a million clues for everyone to find.

If someone was trying to kill him, he needed to make them believe he really was dead. If you were running for your life would you leave clues???? Hello??? Really????

Michael took this seriously enough to leave his children behind, and I can tell you the only way he would have done that is either he really is dead, or he believed they would be safer if they were not with him. Don’t you think if this is something he had planned for years he would have kept his children out of site from everyone? To protect them. He was obviously in danger. There are tapes of him begging for help and asking for money to escape. and I think there is a chance he could have escaped, but it’s not a joke, and it’s not some riddle that needs to be solved.

If Michael is alive, and I am not totally convinced, He is not going to return until the danger to him and his family is gone. The only way it is going to be gone is if someone figures out who either really killed him, or tried too. I don’t believe the officials in L.A care enough to be bothered to dig any further. I think as far as they are concerned it is Case Closed
It's always good to read from a new site. Thanks for posting. But even though this person seems to know MJ personally, he doesn't seem to really know Michael's thought life and dreams which are in his songs, videos, interviews, etc. No interest in numerology? What?  He says people should stop the BS so MJ fans can unite. But one person's BS is another person's strong belief from hard evidence, and vica versa.

Exactly.

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

Crazzy People
In researching the death of Michael Jackson I have found some truly crazy things on the internet.

I have seen numerology. Taking the numbers of Mike’s death, and trying to make them mean something.  Michael would not have had more than a passing interest, if he had ever heard of it before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 03:46:14 AM

My God, it's just a personal opinion. Again, I do not think it is our right to pre-judge or reject people for having different opinions. He seems to say that though he was your friend but do not him deeply. Are their statements about what he experienced and witnessed with Michael, too, for him to have an idea what may have happened. They had contacts on a regular basis, but almost always at a distance, and the last in 2007. It seems he's as anxious as we to seek the truth and it is exactly that! IMO
Please let us be more tolerant and more cautious in interpreting the words and the context in general! This kind of behavior makes me so sad, the disunity of the people around a single thought and desire: to seek the truth! :shock:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 08, 2010, 07:27:30 AM
it is interesting to me that the person keeps using this keep watching  that some of you have refer to this back person using only back seems to be confident that michael is in charge (is that correct?)  and this person suggest he might well be dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 08, 2010, 10:36:29 AM
Thank you for this thread.

It  does make a lot of sense. This person seems geniuine.
I accept Michael for all that he is.  It just feels that this person knows a little about that.

I'm still reading the blog and have to go to work,  but I'll come back to it.
From what I've read so far, the following stands out as I also
believe this is where we get to the bottom of everything.
I've commented in other threads related to this although
those threads don't ever seem to pick up sustained interest for some
reason...

"Jermaine (angry brother) introduced Michael to Dr. Tohme.
Dr. Tohme introduced Michael to Tom Barrack of Colony Capital, and he is also a neighbor of  Neverland Ranch, who after paying the mortgage at Neverland, and partnering with Michael, introduced Michael to Philip Anschutz owner of AEG….Tohme then gets Michael to allow him to negotiate deals for him, and who does he go to? None other than Philip Anschutz… see a pattern?

Here is another tid-bit.. Tom Barrack and his partner William Bone, own a company called Sunrise Capital…Can you guess?

Sunrise Capital owns the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s soon to be foreclosed house...

Now look at Rob Lowe… Yes Rob Lowe. Actor.. sex symbol, West Wing… That Rob Lowe.

Are you ready for this?  He is the founder of the “Homeowners defense fund in Santa Barbra County!

And now he is hooking up with….you guessed it….Tom Barrack. They did an interview last week from Neverland Ranch!!!  Do you think Mr. Lowe could influence the residents of St. Olivos, maybe to persuade them to allow Barrack to use Neverland ranch as something other than what it is?

What other projects have Barrack been involved with lately and lets look at how its going. Can you say Xanadu….
Here take a look:
Look familiar?  It looks like Michael Jackson’s Neverland on steroids!!!!!!!!!

….one more thing, 5 days after Michael’s death there is 32,000 lbs of concrete delivered to Neverland….Odd, I don’t know, that’s a lot of sidewalk repair… don’t you think

So while the world is watching John Branca, and Frank DiLeo, and Sonny…. The truth may be as close as Neverland….Keep Watching
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 10:53:20 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Exactly.

Crazzy People
In researching the death of Michael Jackson I have found some truly crazy things on the internet.

I have seen numerology. Taking the numbers of Mike’s death, and trying to make them mean something.  Michael would not have had more than a passing interest, if he had ever heard of it before.

Hahahahaha... oh really?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

October 08, 2010, 10:58:54 AM

Exactly.

Crazzy People

Sounds like callofthewild, dont you think? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 11:15:21 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Exactly.

Crazzy People

Sounds like callofthewild, dont you think? ;)

YES!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MashMike

October 08, 2010, 12:35:01 PM
thx for sharing, i don't know about the credibility of this blog and the user, but i agree with him on one thing- if Michael hoaxed his death, he did it for a serious reason, it means that his and his kids' lives might have been in danger, he had to do it, he didnt do it for fame or for  playing games.But  I dont agree with him one one point- he says that if MJ's life was in danger and he had to hoax his death to save his kids, he would not have left so many clues for his fans, well, that person forgot that Michael loved dearly all his fans and wanted them to know the truth, not to be heartbroken thinking that he is dead, he cared for them, besides only 10% of his fans around the world think that he might be alive, others are 100% sure that he is dead and was killed, they ignore all the clues showing that he is alive and call them "dellusional and disrespectful".So nothing to worry about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

paula-c

October 08, 2010, 02:17:11 PM
"Jermaine (angry brother) introduced Michael to Dr. Tohme.
Dr. Tohme introduced Michael to Tom Barrack of Colony Capital, and he is also a neighbor of Neverland Ranch, who after paying the mortgage at Neverland, and partnering with Michael, introduced Michael to Philip Anschutz owner of AEG….Tohme then gets Michael to allow him to negotiate deals for him, and who does he go to? None other than Philip Anschutz… see a pattern?

If I wanted to see the pattern, but Tohme baffles me. Here it seems that this person would relate to Jermaine to the "death" of Michael, sorry but in this case would have to be involved the whole family.
Correct me if I'm wrong but when he says that TMZ was first to announce the "death" of Michael and Jermaine made the announcement to the world, is this person making accomplice to TMZ and Jermaine something?
I think the sige to TMZ, this connecting the dots and follow the money trail, and has no doubt that Michael is dead.
I think I should read all the post of TS and stop calling us "crazy people"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions