cassi

I think Michael can dance just fine, he never lost it, if you ask me.  Also, i can just picture him doing one last performance, like he did in moonwalker when he performed Come Together. One final bow on the stage, for his children, for us.

I beLIEve that soon the world will know what we know, and that is, that Michael is innocent.  After everything is exposed no one will be able to blame him for faking his death. IDK, but this is how I feel in my heart anyway   8-)  .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So when do you think he'll come back? Read this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "sandythyme"
Hi Mo:
I get what you are saying about the spoon feeding and I agree with you.  I am a true/real fan of Michael's for 40 plus years and I understand what he stands for. I have very good common sense and have done a lot of research.   I have been very successful in turning non believers into believers.  However, there are many "fans" out there that are just into Michael cause he's "cute" or sings great so on and so on.  Those are the fans that need the spoon feeding.  But would it matter?  Would they understand what Michael is about?    I am finding more now than ever, people just don't care about causes or even people.  Some times I think "they" are lost causes and can't be made to understand anything.  So back to the reading, researching and using brains and common sense....maybe we need a thread on how our people can reach others, how they approach others concerning Michael, what he stands for...  I find talking about all the good he has done for the world can really open up good conversation with others.  Others as in sensible people, I do avoid negative people at times just because it's a waste of good energy.  I visit this forum religiously everyday, I am not a huge poster, I can tell you in my line of work, I reach many people and my favorite topics of conversations are food, Michael and my dogs!  Sounds crazy.....everyone who knows me knows I am crazy and silly.  But I believe in reaching people through sense of humor, laughter and true human kindness.  It works trust me.  Maybe we need to start listing  suggestions on how we can spoon feed people????  Take care, Love to All

Hi sandythyme,

In my opinion, no one is a lost cause...  I do feel that we, the ones who understand Mike's Message, have the obligation to spread it.  Teaching people through sense of humor, laughter and true human kindness is an excellent way, although every now and then you will have to be firm.  People who reject your "education" will eventually somehow end up in a situation which reminds them of your "lessons", and they will start thinking for themselves after all even though it might be on a small scale.  Then it's Mission Achieved.  Stay positive  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Thanks Mo, I really appreciate your reply.  I take one day at a time and keep plugging away!  Most days I feel successful....and then there are other days......Thanks again, Take care!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "hachiman"
Look, he's been gone for 15 months. 15!! And imagine how the fans would feel if he returned. They would feel pain if they found out that they'd been tricked by someone they loved and adored. So if MJ explains why he did this, fans might think about it, but a Concert might not still happen. Now for those on this site who won't forgive him, he had no choice. He did it just to get away from papparazis, teach the tabloids a lesson, etc or maybe someone was hired to have him dead just for his money. I would be happy if he was on the news right at this moment and I wouldn't feel sad at all and neither should you. As for Conrad Murray, nothing much on him yet. God bless.

Imagine how the people will feel when they find out they have been lied to about almost everything in this world. Yet they still need to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "hachiman"
Look, he's been gone for 15 months. 15!! And imagine how the fans would feel if he returned. They would feel pain if they found out that they'd been tricked by someone they loved and adored. So if MJ explains why he did this, fans might think about it, but a Concert might not still happen. Now for those on this site who won't forgive him, he had no choice. He did it just to get away from papparazis, teach the tabloids a lesson, etc or maybe someone was hired to have him dead just for his money. I would be happy if he was on the news right at this moment and I wouldn't feel sad at all and neither should you. As for Conrad Murray, nothing much on him yet. God bless.

Imagine how the people will feel when they find out they have been lied to about almost everything in this world. Yet they still need to know.

Exaaaactly! The fans (I'm his #1 fan by the way lol) will be just fine if they just get over themselves and their imaginary relationship with him (myself included haha, if I can do it you can do it!  :lol: ) and WAKE UP!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So when do you think he returns? Look at this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions