O/T - UFO in China closes airport
October 07, 2010, 04:55:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Question:  Just how many government practices are needed to get what ever it is they are trying to accomplish right?  It's starting to sound like a broken record, or even more so like a cover up. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sprint911

Re: O/T - UFO in China closes airport
October 07, 2010, 05:32:50 PM
it is a cover up those are not military, and i do not care what nobody says. aliens are real. Our governemnt has been covering up aliens and ufos for more than 50 years or more. and i getting tired of the cover up and the lies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

October 07, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
I think UFO's are real and have  actually  been created by governments ( gvnmnts have an  andvance in technology )
Aliens don't exist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

October 07, 2010, 09:15:21 PM
Because UFOs are three close this "summer" Chinese airport. This is nothing more than a series of stories that do not stand out in the face of "sleeping" ... also are preparing for the Blue Beam Project. This project begins with the news that UFOs are warning that we must defuse the bombs ... and this has already happened a week ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 07, 2010, 09:42:29 PM
I wrote this earlier tonight in a similar thread in the Other News subforum but it's not getting any more views so I'm going to be a nerd and copy and paste my own comments here  :)  :

Ok so I'm not here to say that aliens don't exist or anything - I mean the universe is seemingly endless with billions and billions if not trillions of stars - BUT, I think this whole aliens-on-Earth thing is a huge lie concocted by the very same people who are trying to take over the world, with their New World Order. The only way they can accomplish this is if everyone subscribes to ONE religion - their religion, their "truth". So they need people to believe that aliens are not only out there but among us. They want people to question Christianity and other beliefs people have. The only way the one world government will work is everyone is on the same belief system - they want to rid the world of religion which gives people faith, hope and belief in God and without those, there is nothing worth fighting for. They plan to discredit all religions with whatever fake evidence they will plant. They have something HUGE planned to convince us all - what do you think NASA has really been spending those billions on?

Like I said, I'm not saying aliens don't exist or have never visited here before, but please- question the timing of all these "sightings" and all the other events going on in the world. They will do anything to achieve their goal and it involves nothing but lies to get us to go along with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sky

October 08, 2010, 12:17:02 AM
Empathy posted this on her forum.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vatican Actively Ramping Up Preparations for Extra-Terrestrial Disclosure According to Experts

Chief astronomer says Vatican would be delighted to baptize ET's while new NBC series "The Event" prepares US for disclosure

:lol: yeah well don't waste your time POPE, they will be here to set you straight!

What's that one song.. hmm forgot who sang it, but it goes like this, your never gonna get , not this time, no, your never gonna get it.;)

[youtube:1ngnzlex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07l6RkF2rIs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1ngnzlex]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

October 08, 2010, 07:01:04 AM
i love listening to coast to coast, but i dont believe there wont be any disclosure ant time soon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 07:35:54 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I wrote this earlier tonight in a similar thread in the Other News subforum but it's not getting any more views so I'm going to be a nerd and copy and paste my own comments here  :)  :

Ok so I'm not here to say that aliens don't exist or anything - I mean the universe is seemingly endless with billions and billions if not trillions of stars - BUT, I think this whole aliens-on-Earth thing is a huge lie concocted by the very same people who are trying to take over the world, with their New World Order. The only way they can accomplish this is if everyone subscribes to ONE religion - their religion, their "truth". So they need people to believe that aliens are not only out there but among us. They want people to question Christianity and other beliefs people have. The only way the one world government will work is everyone is on the same belief system - they want to rid the world of religion which gives people faith, hope and belief in God and without those, there is nothing worth fighting for. They plan to discredit all religions with whatever fake evidence they will plant. They have something HUGE planned to convince us all - what do you think NASA has really been spending those billions on?

Like I said, I'm not saying aliens don't exist or have never visited here before, but please- question the timing of all these "sightings" and all the other events going on in the world. They will do anything to achieve their goal and it involves nothing but lies to get us to go along with it.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying here.  I would not be too quick to suggest that there isn't any other life form in this vast universe...there very well might be.  However, I, too, think it's 'suspicious' that all this 'news' is coming out now, almost on a daily basis about UFO's and aliens.  My fear is not that it is true...that there are aliens out there that have made contact.  In fact, I worry more about humans and what they are capable of doing.  If aliens do exist, I would guess that they are more advanced than we are in several areas and if they wanted to do us harm, they would have already.

Considering all the hype going on about 2012 and the 'end of the world,' I wonder if these 'news' stories are simply part of the NWO's plan and agenda.  Many people are worried about the world ending in 2012 and the NWO would like nothing more than to eliminate a huge chunk of the world's population.  My hope is that they are not planning on using the guise of aliens to create a 'false flag' terror scheme where the world thinks we are being terrorized by these bad aliens.  God only knows what the NWO could do with that scenerio (i.e. wars, FEMA camps, etc).

I also find the Vatican's role in all of this highly suspect.  It is definitely something worth following but as with everything else, we must question everything and take nothing at face value.

And (btw), The Event is an excellent show for those who haven't seen it yet.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sky

October 08, 2010, 01:44:27 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
i love listening to coast to coast, but i dont believe there wont be any disclosure ant time soon
They already did , just do a search.. CNN NBA and other channels already had these men on..... as in the words of MJ "it's going down baby";)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 01:57:03 PM
I don't know if there are others amongst us; however I do believe in alternate universes and know that this society is filled with socio paths and people with altered states of mind walking amongst us everyday.  It wouldn't take too much coddling to have any one of them really "think" that they are in the midst of an alien invasion come the dawning of 2012 and go totally berserk on us at any given moment.  We live in a paranoid, evil world that's getting worse.  Some of the things that "humans" are willing to do in the name of country or what ever (the dog told me to do it :shock: ) is cause is enough to make you wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sprint911

October 08, 2010, 02:40:00 PM
Quote from: "Sky"
Quote from: "sprint911"
They already did , just do a search.. CNN NBA and other channels already had these men on..... as in the words of MJ "it's going down baby";)

I already knwo they're already here, but i mean the world wont know any time soon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions