I'm not sure if you need to register to see this link but it has videos etc of lots of news about UFO's and the discovery of a new Earth like planet. I didn't realise there was so much in the space of just 7 days. I think these are the first major steps towards full disclosure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As well as this we now have the new series 'The Event' which is apparently about preparing the world for full disclosure.

It will be very interesting to see how things develop.  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thanks Believe 777 here are some more videos that make perfect sense to me. I hope people will look at these with an open mind, because I truly believe that  "first contact" is going to happen by 2012 and people need to be aware of this. They also need to understand that they are loving beings, they are "us", we just lost touch with ourselves, during this "human" phase of our existence. We really are all "One" with the universe. The shift in "consciousness' has already started. More and more are starting to "awaken". In the end L.O.V.E will win.
Here is the link to the first one and the other parts are on the site. Please, just give them a chance...please! Thanks.
I Love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We should be very aware and in some instances downright afraid.  I have always believed in alternate universes.  The question remains to be are they friend or foe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

Ok so I'm not here to say that aliens don't exist or anything - I mean the universe is seemingly endless with billions and billions if not trillions of stars - BUT, I think this whole aliens-on-Earth thing is a huge lie concocted by the very same people who are trying to take over the world, with their New World Order.  The only way they can accomplish this is if everyone subscribes to ONE religion - their religion, their "truth".   So they need people to believe that aliens are not only out there but among us.  They want people to question Christianity and other beliefs people have.  The only way the one world government will work is everyone is on the same belief system - they want to rid the world of religion which gives people faith, hope and belief in God and without those, there is nothing worth fighting for.  They plan to discredit all religions with whatever fake evidence they will plant.  They have something HUGE planned to convince us all - what do you think NASA has really been spending those billions on?

Like I said, I'm not saying aliens don't exist or have never visited here before, but please- question the timing of all these "sightings" and all the other events going on in the world.  They will do anything to achieve their goal and it involves nothing but lies to get us to go along with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Religion to extreme can be a very nasty business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

One should not be afraid of UFOs but be aware of the abuse of these systematic news to explain to the public that for public safety, we all must insist there are new "protection shields", missiles and survey technique to be installed to be sure that "green men" don't enter our castle.
Repeatedly dangers from the outside have been published when attention had to be diverted from the fish on the table. Not new and predictable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

I do strongly believe that there are other type of beings living in other planets. If we live in the planet earth why not others living in other planets. We call them alliens, I wonder what they call us? Maybe earthlings. The government hides so many things, secrets and secrets. I know I will be off topic, but I know for a fact that they found the cure for cancer, but the GOVERNMENT does not want to publicize it. I do not know why. I guess money, everything comes to money.  Returning to UFo's I remember I was a child when they first talked about seeing a UFO, it was in the 1960's, but the government said it was an army plane, not to worry. I feel cheated from the government, they should tell us the people what is going on, we do have the right.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

To be honest I think WE are ALL Aliens. So many species on one planet. Kinda like Noahs Arc. Has anyone ever seen The Day The Earth Stood Still? How Earth was one of the last planets to support all forms of life. Like it was was sacred. Much like America is the melting pot of the world, Earth is the melting pot of the universe : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It does seem like somethings's building.  As the saying goes: truth can be stranger than fiction!  It's a mysterious universe we live in. I think it's safest to always keep our eyes, ears, and mind open to any possibilities. Interesting days ahead! It is probable we are being duped in many ways, but in exactly which areas is the questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thanks Believe 777 here are some more videos that make perfect sense to me. I hope people will look at these with an open mind, because I truly believe that  "first contact" is going to happen by 2012 and people need to be aware of this. They also need to understand that they are loving beings, they are "us", we just lost touch with ourselves, during this "human" phase of our existence. We really are all "One" with the universe. The shift in "consciousness' has already started. More and more are starting to "awaken". In the end L.O.V.E will win.
Here is the link to the first one and the other parts are on the site. Please, just give them a chance...please! Thanks.
I Love you all!

Thank you mjj4ever777, I share your thoughts 1000%.  :D

I will watch these videos later on and get back to you.

I completely understand why some of you are fearing this but my thoughts are that if these beings really are out to harm us or the government just want us to believe that they are then I'm sure we would have seen some evidence of this by now. What we have seen is them disabling our missiles which I'm sure you all agree is a good thing. Also there are so many people channeling these beings and are all giving the same message, which is exactly what mjj4ever777 has said so beautifully. There are also many crop circles with this message about our expanding conciousness and about this new planet. They are obviously of a higher intelligence than us and they know that we are all one, so whatever they choose to do to us, they would be doing to themselves. They would bring with them natural solutions to our destructive ways, ie, health, energy, religion, government etc... This would greater explain why the powers that be do not want us to know of their true intensions. Even movies are now changing their portrayal of them with the beautifully stunning film 'Avatar' and even kids films like 'Planet 51'. There is so much truth in what we are shown as just fiction.

I think it is possible that the government could decieve us by faking an alien invasion type scenario but hopefully by the time more become aware of who these beings really are, as well as who we really are, they will see through the lies and welcome the love that these beings wish to share with us. I believe they need to be welcomed and accepted by us to fully integrate with us, exactly like Michael and his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Andrea"
Ok so I'm not here to say that aliens don't exist or anything - I mean the universe is seemingly endless with billions and billions if not trillions of stars - BUT, I think this whole aliens-on-Earth thing is a huge lie concocted by the very same people who are trying to take over the world, with their New World Order.  The only way they can accomplish this is if everyone subscribes to ONE religion - their religion, their "truth".   So they need people to believe that aliens are not only out there but among us.  They want people to question Christianity and other beliefs people have.  The only way the one world government will work is everyone is on the same belief system - they want to rid the world of religion which gives people faith, hope and belief in God and without those, there is nothing worth fighting for.  They plan to discredit all religions with whatever fake evidence they will plant.  They have something HUGE planned to convince us all - what do you think NASA has really been spending those billions on?

Like I said, I'm not saying aliens don't exist or have never visited here before, but please- question the timing of all these "sightings" and all the other events going on in the world.  They will do anything to achieve their goal and it involves nothing but lies to get us to go along with it.

I believe the same. This sudden leaking of information is suspicious to say the least. It really looks orchestrated to me, I don't buy the existence of "aliens" as I speak now. It's good to be open minded but there is also a limit to this open mindedness in my opinion. If we straightforward believe in the existence of "aliens" without having been shown any solid evidence (if there are any) we will more easily fall in their trap. I also keep in mind that the dark side is in advance technologically talking, we don't know everything about their real capacities and hence what they are capable to make us believe. As you said the NASA is involved, a powerful government-controlled institution...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"

I believe the same. This sudden leaking of information is suspicious to say the least. It really looks orchestrated to me, I don't buy the existence of "aliens" as I speak now. It's good to be open minded but there is also a limit to this open mindedness in my opinion. If we straightforward believe in the existence of "aliens" without having been shown any solid evidence (if there are any) we will more easily fall in their trap. I also keep in mind that the dark side is in advance technologically talking, we don't know everything about their real capacities and hence what they are capable to make us believe. As you said the NASA is involved, a powerful government-controlled institution...

Well at first they believed the earth was flat and hadn't seen parts of it. Well obviously it existed. Do you know how big space is. Have you seen the pictures of what the Hubble telescope captured. not only our galaxy, but the other millions. for someone not to think other beings existed would be preposterous. See, people don't know the real definition of Alien. We have "Illegal Aliens" in the US. that only means they are not from the US and weren't born here. The aliens in outer space aren't from earth therefore they are aliens. Get it? I hope that opens your minds up a little now since the term has been explained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"

Well at first they believed the earth was flat and hadn't seen parts of it. Well obviously it existed. Do you know how big space is. Have you seen the pictures of what the Hubble telescope captured. not only our galaxy, but the other millions. for someone not to think other beings existed would be preposterous. See, people don't know the real definition of Alien. We have "Illegal Aliens" in the US. that only means they are not from the US and weren't born here. The aliens in outer space aren't from earth therefore they are aliens. Get it? I hope that opens your minds up a little now since the term has been explained.

I don't know in which tone I should read your post...but well I'm gonna answer anyway.

The Illegal Aliens you're talking about entering your country are human beings and we can "see" them...look how they are treated. Yes maybe there are aliens elsewhere in the galaxy but for the moment all this is still orchestrated by the governments, we cannot see them only some privileges apparently. I wonder how they will be treated once we get to "see" them they obviously don't have passeports to enter in, do they? Maybe that an exception can be made they come from so far away.

Also, I said that I didn't believe it until proven, I never said that they don't exist and that I knew it for sure. Have I the right to not believe it? Or am I obliged to believe in the existence of Aliens to be considered as an open-minded person? Sorry I am still highly doubtful and as large as the Universe is, it can be for another reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I don't know in which tone I should read your post...but well I'm gonna answer anyway.

The Illegal Aliens you're talking about entering your country are human beings and we can "see" them...look how they are treated. Yes maybe there are aliens elsewhere in the galaxy but for the moment all this is still orchestrated by the governments, we cannot see them only some privileges apparently. I wonder how they will be treated once we get to "see" them they obviously don't have passeports to enter in, do they? Maybe that an exception can be made they come from so far away.

Also, I said that I didn't believe it until proven, I never said that they don't exist and that I knew it for sure. Have I the right to not believe it? Or am I obliged to believe in the existence of Aliens to be considered as an open-minded person? Sorry I am still highly doubtful and as large as the Universe is, it can be for another reason.

And what makes you think the "Aliens" are not humans? Lol So since a dog is not human, does that make it an alien? LMAO people are so funny. Please research the Mayans, study their ancient pictures and writings. There are pictures they drew of men in space suits and the like. There weren't any astronauts, so what were they showing? Also you should read "Chariots of the Gods" Also the story of Ezekiel sure sounds like he saw a spacecraft to me, and others have agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

And what makes you think the "Aliens" are not humans? Lol So since a dog is not human, does that make it an alien? LMAO people are so funny. Please research the Mayans, study their ancient pictures and writings. There are pictures they drew of men in space suits and the like. There weren't any astronauts, so what were they showing? Also you should read "Chariots of the Gods" Also the story of Ezekiel sure sounds like he saw a spacecraft to me, and others have agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions