No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "mac5k"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I guess you could say.. we caught him black-handed  8-)

(ok not funny I'm sorry)

lol his hand is black
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Oh may, the impersonator from the video looks so much like Michael, not only physic even the fact he has make'up, but the body language, my god, the way he moves and bites his lip.....I really don't believe is the same person from the photo
Ah but if he is our Michael, I don't like what I see in the video. I mean even he pretends to be an impersonator, I don't like the situation, even I understand what this implies. He is behind Jermain's back, ignored by all those people, fans etc. and Jermaine benefits from all that attention, photos, hugs, kisses :(  :( I hope you understand what i mean to say. :cry:

Look, this could be a possibility. In this stage of the hoax Jermaine must "shine" in order to get a positive impulse to his career. Now Michael is not around (or he might be if the redshirtimpersonator IS him, I'm not sure yet), Jermaine can take the benefit to be in the spotlight ;)

Keep the faith.
L.O.V.E.
“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.” - Kahlil Gibran
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Oh may, the impersonator from the video looks so much like Michael, not only physic even the fact he has make'up, but the body language, my god, the way he moves and bites his lip.....I really don't believe is the same person from the photo
Ah but if he is our Michael, I don't like what I see in the video. I mean even he pretends to be an impersonator, I don't like the situation, even I understand what this implies. He is behind Jermain's back, ignored by all those people, fans etc. and Jermaine benefits from all that attention, photos, hugs, kisses :(  :( I hope you understand what i mean to say. :cry:

Look, this could be a possibility. In this stage of the hoax Jermaine must "shine" in order to get a positive impulse to his career. Now Michael is not around (or he might be if the redshirtimpersonator IS him, I'm not sure yet), Jermaine can take the benefit to be in the spotlight ;)

Keep the faith.
L.O.V.E.
“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.” - Kahlil Gibran

I don't underatand what you're saying^^
The hoax was never set up so Jermaine could ressurect his career and 'shine'.He did a terrible effort of paying tribute to Michael in Vegas.It wasn't MJ like at all.No glitz,glamour..nothing.Bad dancers,bad lighting, wasn't sold out,the crowd had to wait over an hour for it to start....Michael would not have approved of ANY of that.He is a perfectionist.
I don't think he went off the radar of the world so Jermaine Jackson could come back on the scene and kill his songs in Las Vegas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It's not only Jermaine who's allowed to shine in this hoax. Michael is taking all manner of behind the scenes roles in his masterpiece. Hundreds of people are "shining" having their careers boosted by the hoax, and a lot of people are benefitting financially. If this impersonator is MJ, it is all an act, the nervousness and lip-biting. It's funny about the close-up of JJ and this guy (maybe not actually same guy), showing the black hand on the shoulder. Remember the pic of Lionel Richie with the 3 kids and how people were putting MJ instead, but the hands were still black. I'm positive MJ follows all the photo-shopping and stuff going on in major hoax sites. So easy to shop a hand in. For me now the 3 proofs:  lots bodygaurds, kids there, and status of the video-taker found by Sinderella. So far... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

ha ha can u imagine....those ladies were right by him and did not know.......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
ha ha can u imagine....those ladies were right by him and did not know.......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hilarious!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
For me now the 3 proofs:  lots bodygaurds, kids there, and status of the video-taker found by Sinderella. So far... 8-)

Still working on getting more out of that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think, Lane Lassiter did not know what to do he looked lost, out of his depth and he did not know which way to go.  To be fair if he had seen Michael's children you would be a bit strange.  No one with a heart would dress like the kids dead father and parade around in front of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
I think, Lane Lassiter did not know what to do he looked lost, out of his depth and he did not know which way to go.  To be fair if he had seen Michael's children you would be a bit strange.  No one with a heart would dress like the kids dead father and parade around in front of them.

No one with a heart would take these kids somewhere they'd see a bunch of impersonators of their "dead" Dad. How sick is that of Jermaine? Unless, of course, the Dad isn't dead and is maybe even around, himself. That's what we're trying to figure out now.
Lane Lassiter might have felt a bit uneasy being around the kids (he did Tweet about it after all, well..if that's not part of the hoax too) but the behaviour of the guy in the video doesn't add up with the pic where that guy seems confident and all. Also, like others pointed out, the bodyguards were behaving strange. So either way, the whole scene feels off to the guts.

Btw, have we thought about WHY THERE WERE SO MANY IMPERSONATORS at the afterparty show??? What was the point?? Unless you wanna distract people from the real thing...Heh? Real thing meaning the REAL GUY??
Just my thoughts...

Love to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

and the children would have seen daddy beforehand...so they would know what he was doing.....and being made up to look like a lookalike .they would not have been worried,it would have been explained to them....xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

and its interesting that the photo of micheals hand....................is just that...A PHOTO...........was it added deliberately to tell us....................i mean,why is there some footage .and some still shots..........the one with his hand showing,is it done on purpose....................????????????????was he even standing there in that shot,or was it added to the shot.........................oh dear time for my straightjacket......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Am I the only curious 1 to know who the women are?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "loyalfan"
and its interesting that the photo of micheals hand....................is just that...A PHOTO...........was it added deliberately to tell us....................i mean,why is there some footage .and some still shots..........the one with his hand showing,is it done on purpose....................????????????????was he even standing there in that shot,or was it added to the shot.........................oh dear time for my straightjacket......

Good point, actually. The stills appeared out of nowhere?? We started questioning the redshirt guy, all of a sudden a pic was thrown at us with him hugging Jermaine and we could see his black hand. Now we got another pic with someone standing with his back turned on us, his hand visible again... Suspicious, if you ask me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions