LilouTopic starter

I've just seen a video about Jermaine,it was a few days after Michael's passing ..I don't know if you have seen it.
It's sad to see Jermaine cries and then,i had the impression that he read something..he often looked down below
can you see what i mean ??
[youtube:16d6kr3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPy3DOFR2s&feature=related[/youtube:16d6kr3s]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Yes, it definitely looks like his "speech" is on the table. He is at home or in a hotel, speaking only on the phone, so it's easy to carry out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i could be wrong but it seems to me that most time when someone is talking like this and become emotional they stop and try to bring the emotion under control and then continue. they do not go right on talking through it. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think you're reading something and then pretends to wipe her tears, but tears are not there ... everything is fake.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Not necessarily...Jermaine is the only one with authority to speak on behalf of the Jackson Family regarding Michaels death...this was announced by Thomne x2 at UCLA on the 25th June...

So, this could be a well rehearsed speech, or he is the only one with any decent acting skills in the family.  Notice how its always Jermaine talking and not any of the others in the beginning??   Just my thoughts anyway....

He also sang at the Memorial, when there were other singers in the family as well.  

Jermaine does a great job at acting compared to the others... ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

While it COULD theoretically be possible that Jermaine was chosen by Katherine as the spokesperson for the family, or he possibly could have appointed himself the spokesperson as he was maybe more used to dealing with the media (he came second in Celebrity Big Brother here in the UK a few years back and seems to court the media more than the others with the exception of LaToya who also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother here the year after her brother).  But Randy is also a big TV personality and has the respect of many non-MJ fans through his judging role on American Idol, so maybe there was a vote?  I always wondered why there was so much talk of a rift between Jermaine and the rest of the family regarding MJs final resting place.  He apparently wanted Neverland, other family members were reportedly against it, especially Katherine.  Yet he was still permitted to be the family's "voice".  Also some of LaToya's interviews with the media seemed very much like she was acting, and not particularly well.
 Like so many things in this hoax, interpretation can be left wide open.  For example someone could easily assume there were so many pics from Liberian Girl at the memorial and burial because those were his mother's favorite pics of him, that's when they felt he looked his best.  But we're talking about someone who had their picture taken thousands of times so it's unlikely the ratio of LG pics would be so high.  Someone's probably already done this but I'm going to look again at all the pics used in the memorial and tally up the number of pics from that era and before, versus the years after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

trustno1:

I hope you don't mind my correcting you... The Randy Jackson of "American Idol" is NOT Michael's brother Randy.  Here's that Randy:
He was born in 1956 in Louisiana.  You can also google his name for pics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Jermaine and Jackie have a hugh talent in acting, i have seen it even before Michael's "death", this all looks really fake, no tears at all, u go Jermaine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Yeah I agree with all of you ...Jermaine is REALLY talented in acting ...
and he has read something which lay on the table ...you can see it ..he often looks below :D  ...
OMG yeah jermaine U gooooo  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions