1. he has a subscription to Disney adventures - he says its one of his all time favorite magazines.

2. his favorite animated character is  Pinocchio (Yup, that's why he picked the wooden wonder to join him on the cover!)

3. Michael grew up with 8 brothers and sisters. He's the third youngest. As a kid, Michael Shared a triple bunk bed with his four older brothers. Tito and Jermaine were on top, michael and marlon were in the middle, and jackie (the oldest) was on the bottom.

4. Michael is a serious reader. When he was a teenager, some of his favorite books were Rip Van Wrinkle by Washington Irving, Johnathan livingston Seagull by Richard bach, and the old man and the sea by Earnest hemingway. If you can't afford to travel, michael says, you can travel mentally through books.

5. Michael likes to draw. some of his artwork appeared on the liner sleeves of thriller. his drawing of Micky Mouse is included in a book called the art of micky mouse.

6. Michael once had a rat named Ben. Michael now owns a boa constrictor named muscles, which eats one live rat a week! sorry ben!

7. When Michael began preforming with his brothers, he would receive $20 dollars a week which was used to purchase candy to give to his neighborhood kids.

8. Michael is VERY VERY TICKLISH!

9. The first single michael ever bought was Mickey's money by smoky robinson and the miracles.

10. The Caribbean island of Sant Vincent has issued Michael JAckson postage stamps.

11. Michael's neverland valley in California totals 2,700 acres -  more than four square miles. Some of the best rides on michaels private amusement park are a carousel, ferris wheel and a roller coaster. michael rides a golf cart around his property. he also owns a ford bronco and rolls royce limo.

12. When michael was younger, he used to hide spiders in Latoya's bed.

13. Michael was 11 years old when he first sang on television with the jackson 5 - for the 1969 Miss Black America Beauty Pagent. This was the same year michael had his first number one record with the jackson five, I want you back.

14. When they were making records together, Quincy Jones nickname for michael was smelly a slang term for funky which means cool. Quincy said We call him smelly because hes so polite we cant get him to say the word funky.

15. He wrote the song the girl is mine with paul mcartney while watching cartoons.

16. Michael has two stars on the hollywood walk of fame!

17. These days, michael is working on a book of thoughts and poetry. He also formed a film company so he can produce, write and star in movies. He's already written one movie script which is said to be pretty good.

18. Michael is a big fan of the three stooges. he once wrote a book about jerome howard, who played curly.

19. Michael once said that his voice on some of the early jackson songs sounded like mini mouse.  

20. Michael's favorite disney land ride is pirates of the caribean. When he lived with his parents, michael built a replica of main street. That estate also includes a soda fountain and a 6-foot  exhibit of snow white and the seven dwarfs

21. Michael's Only Two movie roles were in the Whiz and Disnylands 3-d movie Captain EO. he also guest starred on the tv series welcome back Kotter

22. Michaels mom played the clarinet, piano and guitar and is a singer. Michael believes he got his ability to song from her.

23. Michael Loses about 10 lbs of water weight during his performances on tour.

24. Michaels concert tour for his last album, dangerous, is probably the biggest stage show ever. he needed 51 trucks just to haul all the stuff around!

25. Bad is the second biggest album behind Thriller.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

MJonmind

That's funny, I have that exact Disney Adventures magazine in front of me. Years ago garage sales, and a couple of weeks ago my daughter found it and brought it to me. June 1993
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this list mrbigshot   I learned some new thing's about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

hahaha, i liked the spider story :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

here are some more facts that are on youtube if you are interested. :]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

15 and 16 are not correct in my opinion.
He said in Moonwalk that The Girl Is Mine is written by McCartney for him.
And The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is where he has been inducted twice - as MJ & J5

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

thanks for posting that!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "Butterfly J"
15 and 16 are not correct in my opinion.
He said in Moonwalk that The Girl Is Mine is written by McCartney for him.
And The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is where he has been inducted twice - as MJ & J5

I'm sorry, I willingly transferred all the information from a source in a (I'd imagine) substantial magazine, so it took me about an half-hour to write in all the material and officially post it afterword, so I may have abbreviated some portions. (it isn't a tabloid, I believe other wise they wouldn't be talking about anything good about him!)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Thinking is required again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal