No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Re: TMZ Live 10-14-10: Zero Evidence
October 15, 2010, 08:31:42 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "BlackJack"
Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

Oh my goodness BlackJack you made me cry.

Me, too. I can barely see my keyboard.  My heart is full of hope for complete restoration.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 15, 2010, 08:35:47 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Oh no Serenity I feel like it's my fault.  :(

I've been tweeting this all day, I''m sorry I didn't think about copyright.. :(

Hope you forgive me..
awww...Don`t be silly. It is my own fault. I knew it would happen, I just didn`t know they would terminate my account permanently for it. I should have uploaded it to my other account, there were no claims against that one.

Anyways, doesn`t matter I am uploading all my videos to a new account now. I just don`t have my 500 followers anymore but if they want to watch my videos I am sure they will find me.  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Half way done. Makes me want to finish the 5-7 videos I have started and never completed. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 15, 2010, 08:57:58 PM
the truth will prevail
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 16, 2010, 01:21:28 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

themjkiss - thank you for your uplifting message. It was like drinking cold water on a hot day. I needed to be reminded that it's in God's timing, not ours. God bless you.

BlackJack - your words bring hope to this weary soul and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My spirit becomes overwhelmed with grief whenever this topic is discussed and it's as though my spirit bears witness to his the pain and suffering that he's had to endure.

I know that these are steps in the right direction and they will gain momentum, which is encouraging to see. I am looking forward to the day of total vindication for Michael.

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. Romans 8:37

Amen! God bless you for your inspiring words from the Bible.  Love is winning.  Our love and our prayers are changing the world.  We will do it for our beloved MJ! We are his Army of L.O.V.E.

God bless you all! xx :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 16, 2010, 04:59:07 AM
An hopefully, TMZ will eventually have a Big article saying "Innocent all the way" so that the message is even clearer for all of those that are not getting it. Erase all the doubts, make it simple for people to get it!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Adi

October 16, 2010, 06:12:46 AM

Yes, yes!
Wonderful post BlackJack...thankyou
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

October 16, 2010, 07:55:29 AM

Re: MJ -- Controversy Over Elementary School Exposure
by Sarahli ยป Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Finally! I wonder what Michael thinks about it. This achievement, the unveiling of his pure and clean name is symbolic for what is going to come. I really feel that way, this is the unveiling of the truth. This is one victory leading us to win the battle. God bless you Michael. Glory to the Lord

These 2 "breakthroughs" within 2 days of one another, must be connected. Thank you BlackJack and Sarahli for your positive thoughts. God Bless all on this Forum :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Sarahli

October 17, 2010, 10:08:05 AM
You're welcome finfin, God bless you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal