anewfan

Re: Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?
December 09, 2010, 10:18:57 PM
Will all the fake posters, please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

I think the wrong "trolls" were run out of dodge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

December 09, 2010, 10:28:36 PM
...I agree anewfan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

BlackJack

December 09, 2010, 10:32:18 PM
Yeah, well you know what......I don't think ANY less of myself because of what MJ the hero has accomplished. Different horses for different coarses.... we should all aim to do our best and live a true life without comparing it to anyone elses. Be the Best that YOU can be....ever heard of it.?.....and we alll know that he is the biggest faker, so c'mon. Sounds like y'all have self esteem issues..........so go on bag me out....it doesn't worry me...HA!! He might be the invisible batman....but I'm the impenetrable fortress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 09, 2010, 10:43:32 PM
This is so lame. There seem to be a lot of fakers (especially on this forum).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
Yeah, well you know what......I don't think ANY less of myself because of what MJ the hero has accomplished. Different horses for different coarses.... we should all aim to do our best and live a true life without comparing it to anyone elses. Be the Best that YOU can be....ever heard of it.?.....and we alll know that he is the biggest faker, so c'mon. Sounds like y'all have self esteem issues..........so go on bag me out....it doesn't worry me...HA!! He might be the invisible batman....but I'm the impenetrable fortress.

Keep talking - your true colors are coming out loud and clear for everyone to see.

You have no idea what I have done in my life or what I do for a living. I do strive to be the best I can be - always have. I have been very charitable in my life with time and resources. And I am secure in who I am as a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. That's all that needs to be known. You have drawn your line in the sand with your above comments. You have now insulted Michael and called him a fake. The only fake I see is you. Don't be so high on yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 09, 2010, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
I guess "ok" in my opinion is an insult. If someone said that I was just "ok", I would be offended. To me, "ok" means....that you don't hate the person, but you don't particularly like them that much either. Obviously, "ok" means something different to each of us.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we should respect each others opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 09, 2010, 11:23:37 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Quote from: "anewfan"
I guess "ok" in my opinion is an insult. If someone said that I was just "ok", I would be offended. To me, "ok" means....that you don't hate the person, but you don't particularly like them that much either. Obviously, "ok" means something different to each of us.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we should respect each others opinions.

Ok...let's all respect BJ's opinion of MJ being the biggest fake. Let's all group hug and blow kisses her way!! :roll:

I don't know about anyone else, but my legs are getting sore from trying to wade through all the crap on this forum lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 09, 2010, 11:27:40 PM

The biggest faker just like you BJ, isn't it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ?
I love your style !! No matter how hard you try to SELL ME THE NEW BJ  8-)

I love you more than yesterday. And I know you are going to do all that you can to make me hate you but it's not gonna happen......no matter who you are :D

And I'M NOT SCARED YET  AND it's about time to change my avatar as you obviously think I don't need you to hold my hand.....you know this one don't you? Because you know me from before isn't it  :D ?
I can't believe all of this
Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:40:24 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 11:32:35 PM
I have to make an answer to that because I think that's going too far for me...

BJ, you have some right to consider MJ as a simple human being, which is absolutly legitimate of course ! BUT You have no right to call him "MJ THe Hero" using those words as an INSULT, as if he is not a Hero and an insult to people who think he is as if they were stupid sheeps... because in some people hearts, he IS a Hero.

Or maybe you forgot what HERO means...

Hero means ordinary man, just human being, doing something extraordinary. And this is what Michael did in his life. If you consider saving children's life, caring for people, and fighting for a message of Peace, is just nothing...Then there is nothing i can do for you, cause Hope is dead in your heart and soul.

You have no right nor any power to break the Hope Michael lighted in people's soul by just being a Hero to their eyes. You have no right to deny what he has done just because you don't want him to be higher than anyone else. There is a difference between "over-estimating/putting on a pedestal" and simply "admiring/congratulating". And I think MJ deserves to be admired and respected for his accomplishment.
And if you just disagree with that, i think the best respectable attitude for you not to become ridiculous, would be to keep your mouth closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 12:32:47 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
We all have seen Gina's picture  :D  (unless this wasn't you ... )

Of course it's me - who else?!
Oh God this morning I cried, I mean I really cried, real tears, not hoaxtears....... I don't want this man to be dead, I DON'T WANT THIS MAN TO BE DEAD!!
And if God dared to take him away then God will have to deal with me!!You hear me God?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 12:52:17 AM
What is going on here  :? It started to look like on the MJ.com forum.....please let's all be together in this.We are not the same as human beings so we all have different opinions .As long as we are respectful in our comments regarding to Michael it's OK to be or not be a fan.Maybe some of the people here are just respecting MJ for the wonderful man that he is, some are fans...or some are both ! Hugs for everybody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 12:59:57 AM
I agree with you Iulia. Every person is entitled to its own opinion about Michael and I think we should all learn tolerrance once and for all.
So what if BJ is not a fan? Does it matter ?
I enjoyed his posts from the beginning and I just can not believe this change even if at first I just wanted to ask him "who are you and what have you done with BJ"  :lol: ?
Are there 2 persons behind this account? His evil twin got the password and enjoys doing this? :lol:

Maybe it is all just a game ....... or our hoax reflexes are tested .......
Every lecture finishes with a test isn't it  ?

Or I suffer of a serious mental disease  :lol:

Today I have a really busy day so I won't have much time to come here but I just wanna say I love you all and I'm glad to be here with you and to send my regards to all the pupil in the classroom and lots of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and hugs to the teacher :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:10:22 AM
Yeah, well you know what......I don't think ANY less of myself because of what MJ the hero has accomplished. Different horses for different coarses.... we should all aim to do our best and live a true life without comparing it to anyone elses. Be the Best that YOU can be....ever heard of it.?.....

I think you are right .... I remember that moment when Michael Bearden tells that little story when MJ said "we must help the others to discover their gifts..."
So I think I know what you mean ...
I always have to think twice of your words to fully understand. At least I imagine I understand :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BlackJack

December 10, 2010, 02:13:32 AM
Yes Gina (or half Gina....maybe I'll just call you GI), it's the MJ life simulator..........it's a rocky ride isn't it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:23:04 AM
Yes Gina (or half Gina....maybe I'll just call you GI), it's the MJ life simulator..........it's a rocky ride isn't it
Call me however you like but please don't leave me on my own yet.......I think I know what you mean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions