Vitiligo
October 05, 2010, 06:29:41 PM
Hi, everybody !

A few years ago I found that book ( and a lot of others ) from Lise Bourbeau " Your body's telling you : Love Yourself !" which is some kind of dictionary from A to Z of diseases and their interpretations from a " ether " ( subtle) point of view. ( Lise if you read this I apologize for the short cut )
Once I decided to check what Lise told about the Vitiligo and here is her definition ( translated from French ) : if the problem affects only the superficial part of the skin, the affected person lives a difficult separation, loss of contact or communication. The person feels like a rejection or a final break. This is the kind of person who wants to save others, especially members of opposite sex. . I found that very interesting and I decided to send a E-mail to Lise to ask her if it was possible that MJ had contracted the vitiligo because he wanted to save or heal the world. Lise kindly answered me but not the way I wanted ( hoped) to. But I couldn't take this out of my mind and even if I do have a great respect for her work, I still have that little voice in my head saying that there must be something to look for.

So, if someone here have an idea I'm interested to read it !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Vitiligo
October 05, 2010, 06:33:12 PM
Quote from: "6Bpeople"
Hi, everybody !

A few years ago I found that book ( and a lot of others ) from Lise Bourbeau " Your body's telling you : Love Yourself !" which is some kind of dictionary from A to Z of diseases and their interpretations from a " ether " ( subtle) point of view. ( Lise if you read this I apologize for the short cut )
Once I decided to check what Lise told about the Vitiligo and here is her definition ( translated from French ) : if the problem affects only the superficial part of the skin, the affected person lives a difficult separation, loss of contact or communication. The person feels like a rejection or a final break. This is the kind of person who wants to save others, especially members of opposite sex. . I found that very interesting and I decided to send a E-mail to Lise to ask her if it was possible that MJ had contracted the vitiligo because he wanted to save or heal the world. Lise kindly answered me but not the way I wanted ( hoped) to. But I couldn't take this out of my mind and even if I do have a great respect for her work, I still have that little voice in my head saying that there must be something to look for.

So, if someone here have an idea I'm interested to read it !

Sorry, but he didn't need to turn his skin white to help others. You either want to help others or you don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2010, 06:42:13 PM
I didn't mean he made it deliberately, I just found great that someone brought - maybe involuntarily - a way to see MJ as someone doing the Good !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 05, 2010, 06:44:10 PM
I really don't get your point...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 05, 2010, 06:45:52 PM
i clicked on some article the other day about vitiligo . it was someones story about .anyway i didn't finish because i had to go somewhere or something. but it seems like this person actually mentioned moving to california before getting the symtoms. it seems to me that i remember michael saying he loved to swim. i have to wonder if perhaps his was not triggere by a sudden over exposure to a different level or rays from the sun? sound remotely plausible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 05, 2010, 06:53:56 PM
well in that case this would be difficult for me to argue because I thought this was clear ;-) sorry ! maybe I really need to improve my english ! what I mean is that MJ is not a circus thing ...but maybe his Will " transfigure him " like it happened to other people having a great awareness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 05, 2010, 07:30:33 PM
Quote from: "6Bpeople"
well in that case this would be difficult for me to argue because I thought this was clear ;-) sorry ! maybe I really need to improve my english ! what I mean is that MJ is not a circus thing ...but maybe his Will " transfigure him " like it happened to other people having a great awareness.

Oh like that. No, I don't think so. I believe this was caused by poison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

October 09, 2010, 04:37:55 AM
I read somewhere that the Illuminati wanted him to become white and they poisoned him because he is an icon and black artists are not appreciated by the Illuminati!!!!!
That's so sad!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

October 09, 2010, 08:53:41 PM
can anyone tell me how i can get a pic from my pictures to a post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal