2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
NWO commercial
October 04, 2010, 10:00:32 PM
[youtube:cmz5q0sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LZBpLBQCs&feature=related[/youtube:cmz5q0sg][youtube:cmz5q0sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXKP_KyIdO8&NR=1[/youtube:cmz5q0sg][youtube:cmz5q0sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLmd0BcueM&feature=related[/youtube:cmz5q0sg]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: NWO commercial
October 05, 2010, 08:35:15 AM
is there a you tube connection to this? this is something to share outside of the hoax. or a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 05, 2010, 08:58:14 AM
Wow. The first one is particularly terrifying. They really know how to sell people using human emotions in their advertising. No way in hell am I letting anyone put a damn chip inside of me or anyone I love. This is madness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 05, 2010, 07:22:48 PM
Suspiciousmind, sorry did you mean you wanted a link to the videos, or something else??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2010, 08:05:24 PM
This is scary as hell!
Yeah, report your neighbors and let the <experts> decide if they're terrorists... Coz the <experts> surely do their job, and are never wrong... It's like "trust the government".  What a crock of s***.  Pardon my language.

If Martin Luther was alive, he wouldn't let this be!  Oh no no no!
They don't care about us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2010, 08:47:25 PM
I noticed that the above commercials had a common denominator: FEAR.  Fear of terrorism, fear of a car crash, fear of separation from a loved one, fear of dying...

Those guys are good at human psychology - fear is indeed a powerful motivator.  However, fear is the wrong motivator.  Here's why:
Fear makes us feel weak and vulnerable.
Fear makes us cower.
Fear makes us seek senseless revenge against the known... and the unknown.  
Fear makes us distrust and judge and condemn.
Fear makes us prey on our neighbors - and who knows, maybe their kids and pets too!
Fear makes us forget that people are, essentially, all the same - and are all living on a tiny planet in an enormous space.  (MJ said something beautiful about this: Wherever he toured, the audience reacted in the exact same way at the same places in his songs.)
Fear cuts our wings and makes us live in a cold, forever-unsatisfying reality.
Fear makes us forget that a life lived in fear isn't really worth living.

LOVE, on the other hand... Well, just look at MJ's impact in the world.  People responded to him because he was not just astounding talent, but also sheer LOVE.  The only thing MJ ever sold to anyone was magical songs and performances... And he never said "you NEED to have one" - which is what commercials tell us about cars, chips, pills, insurance, Botox etc.  Yet people flocked to MJ's concerts and bought his albums like crazy!!  That's what LOVE does.

Should there come a day when a real battle between good and evil will be held here on Earth, I'll go with LOVE, even if I have to die for it.  Fear is just not that appealing.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

October 06, 2010, 04:53:34 PM
Okay, truthprevails, I’ll join you in this army of LOVE on the battle against fear ;)

I really think that a commercial like this is very dangerous. It has a manipulative effect on people’s minds, creating fear, disturbance and confusion with the inevitable result that they easily could be influenced. Think about the consequences!

“No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.” – Edmund Burke, Irish orator, philosopher, & politician
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

October 06, 2010, 06:51:38 PM
i actually haven't checked  out the 2nd &3rd yet. the first one is the one that is scarry to me. it makes this thing look like it is your best friend. people won't know what hit 'em.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

October 06, 2010, 06:59:59 PM

Eh, is this being shown on TV? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike