Illuminate checker in Michael Game commercial?
October 05, 2010, 10:03:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed the checkered wall in the commercial for Michael's new dance game coming out in November?  when the kid is hoping down the stairs look to the left side of him on the wall..(our right)..its in the shape of a triangle and there is a light on top....wish I could post a clip....if some knows how to that it would be greatly appreciated! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it a Sony game?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Has anyone else noticed the checkered wall in the commercial for Michael's new dance game coming out in November?  when the kid is hoping down the stairs look to the left side of him on the wall..(our right)..its in the shape of a triangle and there is a light on top....wish I could post a clip....if some knows how to that it would be greatly appreciated! :D

If you post a link to this someone will post it. ;)

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Is it a Sony game?
It's a joint venture between sony and ubisoft I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
If you post a link to this someone will post it.
[youtube:xellhhwb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V28cfU8lCVc[/youtube:xellhhwb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2et1nmky]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V28cfU8lCVc[/youtube:2et1nmky]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

um you numerology folks the date is 11/23/10. does that come out to an 8? what is it supposed to mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Or if we go by the gospel, that brings us to chapter 11 verse 23.....

Matthew 11:23 (New International Version)
23And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to the skies? No, you will go down to the depths.[a] If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Verse 23 is an example of faith: “Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, ‘Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea,’ and shall not doubt … but shall believe 230; [what God says will happen] shall have whatsoever he saith.” We know that a “thus saith the LORD” condition will occur. There is a caution, however; namely, the Devil causes providences too. Satan can help an improper faith, prayer, or belief. Therefore, we must weigh a matter. If we become mature in Scripture, we will be able to discern between good and evil, between right and wrong. The point is that if one is correct in understanding a Scripture and exercises faith predicated on that Scripture, the “mountain” will be removed. “He shall have whatsoever he saith” if it is according to a “thus saith the LORD.”
The “mountain” was Israel, the literal Mount Moriah in the type (and Christendom in the antitype). Jesus may have actually pointed to Mount Moriah while he said, “That figurative mountain, which represents the nation of Israel (for the house of God will be built on the top of the mountains), will be destroyed.” Both the mountain and the fig tree represented Israel.

Hmmmmm...interesting again....  just another angle to look at...
Dates corresponding with the gospel..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions